Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Closed
New Poll

Prologue: Life On A Boat
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 07:38 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

"老人? 老人?" a voice called out in the darkness. It was a quiet whisper into a ear piece as around the figure, in the dead of night, the cold winds of the north blew around. Inside a large boat with red sails, currently in route for the Japanese city of Edo, two people stood listening. The inside of the ship had only two small lanterns on, swinging side to side as the boat rocked along with the evening waves. One of them a young woman with white clothing and long black hair. The other was in fact, by all accounts "An old man".
"Clear." the man said simply. Back in the North the figure, covered in a thick white cloak, held up binoculars and gazed out from the woods at the quiet town in front of him. A small down in the dark of night, smoke coming from various chimneys.
"十二个人。 黑色长袍." the figure said. On the boat the young lady and old man nodded to one another. Over the communications relay they would hear foot steps, lightly crushing snow as they moved forward. The person's heavy breathing coming through the ear piece.
"听不见" the person said as more crunchy could be heard. Instantly both figures in the boat looked offended.
"NO! DON'T!" the girl suddenly cried out as the sound of multiple blades piercing into flesh and sawing against bone could be heard as the figure on the other side of the earpiece gave a blood curdling scream.
"Что это?" a gruff sounding voice asked.
"грязный шпион" a second voice said as it gritted its teeth, pulled out it's blade, and rammed it back into the Chinese agent.
"кто твой хозяин?" one of the killers asked. Followed by the sound of head shaking. The various weapons could be heard leaving the agent's body and blood falling onto the snow. Then a rapid series of vicious slashes and a body hitting the ground in a sick thud.

Back aboard the ship the girl sighed a bit.
user posted image

"I wish we could know more about what's happening at the border." she looked annoyed, but as she started to pace another girl gave an audible huff
user posted image

"Uh huh, so instead of going to the border and just fighting, we are on a boat heading towards Japan. Brilliant. Really." the girl said with an eye roll as the first girl glared.
"Because, we are trying to spy, not start a war." and with that began pacing around more as the old man on the boat looked at them both.
user posted image

"Both of you calm down. We are arriving in Edo in the morning. For now you two should both sleep. We have our mission in Japan and I'd rather have good news to report back to the Emperor." with that the man moved upstairs to the deck of the ship. The large ship's four red sails looked brilliant in the moon light as in the distance a large island was finally visible. The boat was moving towards the province of Chugoku, soon making a large turn around the far side of the island and going back North towards Edo.

The man pulled out a long pipe and took a slow drag of it before looking up at the moon. A quiet wind blew across the water, moving his coat a bit and lightly chilling his flesh. It had been a long time since he had visited Japan, and now here he was with a group of students on a diplomatic mission. It was strange to think about, and even more strange since his counterpart, Headmaster Hosokawa of Edo Bugei, had been so young the last time the two had met. As though summoning the devil Sun Yi's phone began to ring.
"Hello?" the Chinese Headmaster answered.
"I just wanted to make sure you are alright." Headmaster Hosokawa responded. He had a genuine sound of concern in his voice for the elderly Headmaster.
"I'm doing alright. Though my students are getting restless. Sleeping is a bit hard with them running around making plans without me." with that both men gave a brief chuckle.
"Well, we will meet you at Edo Bay in the morning. Did you bring the stuff?" in spite of both men's age Headmaster Hosokawa's voice sounded like an excited teenager for a moment as Sun Yi let out a warm hearted chuckle.
"Two bottles of Wudong Baijiu. I hope you will appreciate how much they cost." Sun Yi said, tapping his foot audibly, hoping the sound would resonate to his counterpart on the other side of the phone.

In his estate in Edo, far away from the school building, Headmaster Hosokawa gave a large grin as he looked towards a now empty space on his kitchen counter. Walking over to make sure it would be enough room for the two large urns he gave an even wider grin.
"Enough to cover room and board for six students and one wiley old man for a few months." and with that they both gave another laugh. Wiping a tear away from his eyes the Headmaster looked at the clock.
"I think its best both of us at least bluff about sleeping this evening. I'll see you in the morning, Huang." he said in a compassionate tone. Back aboard the ship the old man nodded.
"You as well, Moriatsu. I'm glad you are alright, truly, I am." with that both men put their phones away, one proceeding to a large bed chamber and the other heading back below the decks of the Imperial vessel to calm down six rather excitable kids.

~End~

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY