Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 11/01/2017 The dust has cleared after a fierce clash against the rebel Ikko Ikki monks. Now, as a tense period of calm spread over the island nation of Japan the students of Edo Bugei must figure out how to proceed in life after experience such intense conflicts and such deep loss.

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

A Thank you, Mezua x Kai
Mezua
 Posted: Jan 19 2017, 02:56 PM

Bugei Adventurer

Group: Members
Member No.: 64

Awards: None

-A few weeks after Higan-E-

Kurome looked at the room in front of her and exhaled. She was nervous. She looked down at the card she held in her hand and exhaled again. The card was a simple thank you card, where she scribbled in a note about being grateful that her life was saved.. After all, Kai had lost an eye saving her life. It was his eye, or her entire life. She was grateful, and wanted to thank him. This was the only way she could think of that wasn't overly cheesy.

She opened it and read over the note she wrote again, once more to make sure it didn't have any mistakes.

"Dear Izuki Kai,
I know this letter is a little cheesy, but I wanted to Thank you for saving my life from the silver haired warrior at the Higan-E walk. I'm sorry you lost your eye. I got you think stupid sticker for it, so people won't stare. Or they will. Anyways... thank you."
'
Under the note was a sticker of a blue eye that could be placed on an eye patch, for humorous reasons.

She raised her hand to knock, then lowered it and shook her head. Maybe a face to face confrontation would be awkward. She lowered her hand and shook her head. This was stupid, what was she doing? Why was she so nervous??

She sighed once more and knelt down to slide the card under the door. Maybe he wasn't even there. He'd get it eventually. She stood up and started to walk down the hall. This sure was awkward...

--------------------
PM
^
KaiIzuki
 Posted: Mar 29 2017, 01:48 AM

Story Teller

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Kai hadn't been seen for more than a few hours in the past few weeks, he had mostly be confined to a hospital for the first three where Suishoku had tended to him. Besides Suishoku no one truly knew how Kai was doing or the amount of pain he was in as his eye was still healing. Kai sat in his room the door locked as it had been since he was released from the hospital. He looked at the bed, it wasn't made. All around him were letters from students wishing him a speedy recovery mostly girls and fans of his. He hadn't read any of them.

He couldn't get better at least not right now, he couldn't even look in the mirror in his apartment. All he saw looking back at him was Masumi, his dead best friend. He closed his eye and took a deep breath trying to calm down. And then came a small sound by his door, he looked to see another note being slide under.

Kai growled lowly as he stood up and silently picked up the note. He noticed the hand writing and who it was from.

"Kurome..." He muttered softly. This one he'd read, because in all honesty this was one he actually cared about. He sat on his bed and read the note. A small smile passed his lips as he read it before putting it down. The smile quickly faded as he began to think. Did he really deserve to be happy? Masumi would berate Kai right now for even thinking like this. However, Masumi wasn't here.

His friendship however, remained and Kai moved to his laptop and began writing Kurome and email.

Dear Kurome

Thank you for the letter. I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. I suppose it was rude of me not to atleast check on you after the hospital had released me. I haven't been doing well lately.. and I think it's time I get back into the public eye. Would you... want to join me?

Sincerely Kai

Mezua

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
Kai Izuki: Head of the Elite Years, Bugei Staff ------- Kenji Tokugawa: Heir to the Shogunate 3rd Year
PM
^
Mezua
 Posted: Apr 7 2017, 08:43 PM

Bugei Adventurer

Group: Members
Member No.: 64

Kurome walked back to her feeling dumb and overly hot in temperature. This was dumb, why was she getting so worked up over this? She huffed and continued onto her dorm room, trying not to let her thoughts get to her, or her weird emotions.

The girl entered her room and closed the door once she arrived. As soon as she entered, she heard a ping from her computer. Curious, she went over to the computer and checked her email to see who had messaged her.

It was from Kai.

She cautiously opened the email and read over it. Then read over it again, then once more. Then she tilted her head and tapped her chin. What did he mean by 'public eye'?

She opened up a reply email and quickly typed out a response...

"Kai.

I'm not sure what you mean by getting back into the public eye, but I would like to join you on this adventure.

Let me know?

-Kurome
http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif"

After re-writing the message a few times, she finally decided on that and hit send.

Then she leaned back in her chair and waited for the 'ping.'

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Stranger Than Fiction Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Avalon Fairy Tail Guild .hack//infinity PANDORA'S ASCENSION FORCED HEROES UNBOUND Black Static HEART SIGH Pandora Sedition Persona: Shallow Colour Bleach Platinum Hearts PAINTING UNDER THE FLAMES Tales of Hyrule RWBY-AU Those Among Us Starfall Together We Fall fate/breaking chains misfts! Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Reach For The Stars Terrasphere Stay Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence Apotheosis STARSTRUKK Alohomora Infamy Indigo Plateau Stroke of Luck Valar Dohaeris kaleidoscope Blackballad Megalomania Catch-22 Naruto: Shinobi Stories Break The Wheel