Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 11/01/2017 The dust has cleared after a fierce clash against the rebel Ikko Ikki monks. Now, as a tense period of calm spread over the island nation of Japan the students of Edo Bugei must figure out how to proceed in life after experience such intense conflicts and such deep loss.

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Rank 4 Mission: Eastern Edo's Ghost Rider
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 06:29 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

Ajibana didn't let Bu or the rider out of his sight for even a moment as he listened to Mikazuki explain the situation. He then gazed at the samurai attending to the rider to check on the rider's status. The samurai gave a nod to say the rider was fine. As Bu yelled out about the rider's personality Ajibana stared. He then gazed out at the metsuke vehicle. It seemed fine and the two captured corrupt metsuke didn't seem to be putting up a fight.

Walking over to the rider Ajibana gazed at the medical samurai before motioning to go away. As the rider began to stand up Ajibana slammed the bottom of his katana into the rider's bullet wound and stared.
"Thick outfit. Takes bullets and sword slashes. Meant for falling off a motorcycle at high speeds. Most likely the lack of movement as due to the force of the bullet knocking them down and out." he explained to Bu.
"Now in regards to you our mysterious rider you have broken several rules. Running from police, not properly reporting an incident, forcing the metsuke on a city wide chase multiple times, disturbing the police, using illegal modifications to your motorcycle, etc. etc." Ajibana wasn't ruthless, but he did take the law extremely serious and it was true that the ghost rider had broken multiple rules.
"The fact you got knocked out by a bullet makes me believe you clearly aren't a ghost. So whom are you?" he said as his hand rested on the grip of his katana. It was clear the rider had nowhere to go.

Shaking it's head a bit the rider clicked a series of locks on it's helmet, as the helmet slipped off the rider appeared to be a female due to one structure, but was wearing a dark, black hood and mouth guard. She looked like a ninja.
"Sumihara Mikaru." she said simply.
""Are you a scion?" he asked and pointed at the bike. The girl shook her head a bit.
"Yes." Ajibana sighed. She was old for a scion, and didn't seem like an academy student. It was possible she was a scion that either vanished off the Bugei's list several years ago, or somehow kept her presence as a scion hidden. Though that would be unlikely.
"I would strongly suggest coming to with us for questioning. I will tell them you helped us find a covered up murder. Though that is only if you don't attempt to run." he then looked at Bu and Mika.
"Any objections? I will give you two a ride back to the school as well. Once you return your bikes to the police station."

Alida
Aideen

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: Nov 20 2017, 04:56 AM

Platinum Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

"Good," Mika definitively answered a bit louder for the Rider and Bu to hear. Their encounter earlier still left her unimpressed nor amused. She followed Ajibana to see about the Rider with Bu. The senior addressing the Rider all their illegal activities that carried on for a bit longer than expected. This Rider has been around for awhile now to fill Edo's streets.

When the mask finally did come off, Mika tilted her head a little in surprise that it was a woman underneath it. Knowing this almost made her wonder if that show of weakness was just that, a show. Although given the tracking record of how the Shogun keeps track of relics and Scions, this was odd when placing the two together.

"I was under the impression that the Ghost Rider title had a longer history," Mika spoke to herself before shaking her head at Ajibana. "None but this Rider does have some strange sense of self justice." Leaving it at that, Mika went to her bike and started it back up. It's still going to be a long night of returning these bikes back to the station and finally getting some sleep to end this long evening. As far as she was concerned, they 'caught' the Rider and the Rider was under Ajibana's custody. The murder and the traitors were beyond their control.

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
Aideen
 Posted: Nov 20 2017, 06:42 PM

Story Teller

Group: Members
Member No.: 77

Well, that was a surprise. Apparently the authorities weren't as good at keeping track of scions as they pretended to be. Bu was going to file that little tidbit of information away somewhere safe for a future time. Right now, she really did want to know a few things, unfortunately, her pride prevented her from really asking the questions. She was still mad at the ghost...or Sumihara apparently. Maybe later on she'd get a chance to find out what these powers were or what she was wearing. That was some good material and Bu really could use some of it, could have in fact. Speaking of...

"Ah have an objection. No offense to you sir, don't know if Ah mentioned it before, but Ah've been slightly, kind of, mildly shot. Bullet's still grinding around in there, doncha know. Maybe one of you can take my bike and a different one of you drive me to the hospital, that'd be fantastic." She looked around and then pointedly at the car the first metsuke had shown up in. "Maybe in that extra car we have lying around. Promise, I'll just lie down and pass out or something. No trouble, I'll try not to bleed on the seat."

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Mercenary Stranger Than Fiction Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Out of Control GOSSAMER Sonata of Awakening No Heroes Prisoners of Fate Avalon Providence All of Me Fairy Tail Guild Monstrum Digitalis .hack//infinity PANDORA'S ASCENSION FORCED HEROES UNBOUND Black Static HEART SIGH Pandora Sedition Persona: Shallow Colour A lurking shadow Bleach Platinum Hearts PAINTING UNDER THE FLAMES Tales of Hyrule RWBY-AU Those Among Us Continent of Altrus Starfall Together We Fall New Game+ fate/breaking chains misfts! Broken War Online Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Together We Fall Hero Quirks Tōitsu-koku Musou: Age of Edo Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Star Signs Reach For The Stars After a Dream Songless Birds Terrasphere Stay Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem