Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Roshi's fireworks! (NPC, Roshi, Suishoku)
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 08:43 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

To say that Jiao Meili was strong was an understatement. The girl was the inheritor of the famous Chinese warrior Lu Bu. The small girl seemed hard to approach, and clearly wanted to fight the strongest people in Japan. However, she had also laughed at the docks. Even now as she walked around Edo exploring she remembered a strange boy who had shown up in fake samurai armor to look scary. She didn't want to but she couldn't help herself with how much she had laughed.

At the moment she was in a cute pink outfit with a large cloth wrapped around the edge of her spear as to not scare the people of the city of Edo. On one hand she was a bit sad she couldn't remember the strange guy's name, but on the other hand it didn't matter. She wasn't sure she would see him again any time soon. Maybe at the upcoming dance or tournament but who even knew if that would really happen.

"This city is weird, and has weird people, with weird names." she said to herself in Japanese, to try and practice her insults against that raging bitch Fangyuan Yen!

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
Moby Dick
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 09:46 PM

Elite Member

Member No.: 81

It's funny that you mention the guy. You need not even speak his name, and he may appear! Well, sort of. It's not like magic. Roshi Bento *has* no special power, apart from the power to be himself. That alone, some people have a hard time overcoming. But for those who did not know him by any means, he was just another guy, another face in the crowds. It was his actions that made him stand out, the reason Jiao took notice of him.

Funny how Jiao couldn't remember his name. He only shouted it really fricking loud.

No matter. As it happened, she spotted him down a street. Specifically, he was going up the street perpendicular to the one she was standing at. Here is the scene in which Jiao spotted Roshi: He was sitting in a relaxed posture on a compact motorcycle, wearing normal pants, shirt, and sandals. He was speaking on a cellphone while on the thing, BUT it was not unsafe because he was actually traveling kind of slow. This was one rather important reason that he was so easily spotted...and heard.

"I'll be on top of the dorms soon. Perfect place for fireworks. I have them here, and the rest of my equipment is in storage."

That line was probably overheard if Jiao was listening closely enough. It was directed at Suishoku Yubbae, who was on the other end of the line. He'd called her with an offer to join him launching fireworks himself. Granted, if anyone else showed up, he wouldn't say no to their being there. Fireworks are a joy to be shared with the world. What fireworks? Why, the ones in the semi-large wagon that he was carefully toting behind him, which explained his low speed. He could probably be easily caught up to, in fact.

--------------------
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 12:40 AM

Platinum Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Suishoku yawned and drank some coffee, shutting down her laptop with the browser for Mecha Vice on the display after farming for materials to build a new arms upgrade. Next to her on her desk was a flyer for the new years festival she picked up for the booths and what sort of events were happening in the downtown area. "I better get going to skip some of the crowd," she mused and unplugged her phone from its charging cord and threw on a jacket on the way out of the dorms.

Rather than taking the train into the downtown area, since the school was in a high perch and in walking distance of at least a few places where the Lunar New Years were having specials, she started considering where to hit up first when her phone started buzzing. Suishoku's eyes widened in fear of starting her trend of losing out on festivals. Fearfully she reached for it and looked at the caller ID with one eye opened before answering it.

"Please don't be, please don't be," click "Hi Roshi! How's your evening going?"

Thank god it's Roshi and not a message from the school! The girl stepped aside to lean against a building for a bit while taking his call. "You're doing what?" Fireworks on top of the dorms?! It was a bit unheard of as her head looked to the dorms just up the road with a brow raised. "That even legal?" It looked like a safe area by height and lack of local homes to get caught up in anything. They're likely just small ones bought at the convenient store or something with a sizeable bang. "Well, I guess it's kinda legal at this time. I'm out of the dorms right now since you got the fireworks, I'll check out some places to bring up some snacks and drinks. It's a long way from the dorm kitchen after all so might as well get a bit of something, right? Any requests?"

As she said this, Suishoku started down the sidewalk again till finding the nearest convenient store. Really it was the most she can manage for now and anyone not cashing in on the celebration would be out celebrating it. Gotta love their wide selection though as god sent chain stores.

--------------------

Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 09:40 PM

Administrator

NPC POST

She blinked. As she couldn't remember the weird, funny boy's name he rode right past her with a large wagon full of fireworks traveling behind him. Instantly the girl's head titled a bit as she looked at him. Regardless of the fact she had never been in Edo before even she knew this wouldn't have been normal. Back home in Beijing she had gone on a fireworks acquiring mission for new years before. Maybe this was the same thing?
"I'll be on top of the dorms soon. Perfect place for fireworks. I have them here, and the rest of my equipment is in storage." Nope, not even close. He planned on going to the top of the dorms and using them himself.

If she had been any of the more sensible members of her delegation she would have tried to stop him. After all such a scene was bound to make a disturbance at the school. However, she was far removed from that type. Given the fireworks Roshi had purchased it would no doubt be spectacular and she wanted a front row seat. She wasn't about to ask for a ride, however, or even be seen. Instead she would just start returning to Edo Bugei's dorms at her own pace. She wanted to see more of the city first, but she knew she could still get to school not long after Roshi. After all, she wasn't like that lame ass Fangyuan. Her legs had been well trained from combat and running miles at a time was like walking to her!

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Moby Dick
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 03:29 AM

Elite Member

Was it legal? Roshi was pretty sure there wasn't a specific precident about it, and it was a matter of fact that it was going to be safe enough.

"There's worse places. I think it'll be fine."

Because, when you think about it, this wasn't going to be problematic at all. It was on the roof, which was not really flammable, for one. For another, it would be high up, so there was practically no risk of firework fragments setting the grass on fire. Yeah, this was going to be fine. Besides, he had one advantage that would make it even easier... Well, you'll see. Anyway, Suishoku offered to bring up some food, and she wanted to know if there was anything specific he might like.

"They sell Dango alot during these festivals, right? How about that?"

Dango was a great little snack, an acquired taste you should probably acquire. Anyway, Jiao was going to have an easy time following and catching up with Roshi, considering his progress as he finished his call and hung up. Once Roshi had both hands available, he geared up and traveled...only a bit faster. He still had to treat these things with care. This meant that both Jiao and Suishoku had enough time to take care of their business.

Thus, it was later on when Roshi parked his Pale Hornet and wheeled his wagon to the boy's dorm and took the elevator up to a particular floor. He had told people that he wasn't allowed to stay in the dorms, even though there was kind of a requirement of Edo Bugei to have their students there, and that was true. In the battle of personalities between his father and the school faculty, Tohru Bento kind of won, and Roshi lived at home, still. However, he still had a dorm assigned to him. This was his personal art studio. It's where some of the magic happened. It was where he stored things, sometimes.

Inside this place, which was practically unlived in, there were things like paintings, drawings, materials, plans, and so on. Also, in the closet, was the device he was looking for. He had to store it up here because of the jealousy of a certain school club... It wasn't exactly a secret, really. Roshi owned a mortar cannon, one of the Ikko Ikki weapons straight from the war. He'd purchased a couple of rare items out of the shop, and now he was going to make the best use out of this one.

When Suishoku - or, in fact, Jiao - came to the roof, the fireworks would be there, and the artillery cannon would be propped up, as well. It would be serving as the fireworks launcher tonight. It was far more controllable than launching the things off, at random, if they wanted. It would at least be different from a normal fireworks, display.

--------------------
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 02:08 PM

Platinum Poster

"Mhm, dango. Plenty of that," Suishoku picked up a shopping basket and browsed through the store to pick up the dango requested. A staple in festive items. She could pick up a faint sound of a motor from the other end as she dropped a few packets of teriyaki and the tricolor dumplings already in her carry bag as she went to check her choices on drinks. Obviously a couple of coffee milks for her but what of Roshi? Suishoku started at the selections but it didn't look like she had long to chat as sounds of a passing car and engines were picked up on the receiver. "I'll get a variety of what's here and head back as soon as possible. Sounds like you're on the road. Oh, they got a small lottery running! Wish me luck!" She hung up on that high note and left the drinks for now.

Quickly her steps bounced her up in line to try the lotto. Most store discounts and loyalty prizes were high among the booby ones like tissues and key chains. After some very determined lotto ball drawings, Suishoku returned to the drinks selection with a smiling dumpling keychain and two packets of tissues. "I should focus my money on this," she sulked at the very low turn out and picked up one tall plastic bottle of green tea, barley, and two cans of soda.

Since she forgot to ask which kind Roshi preferred it was better for a variety and some small plastic cups. Her enthusiasm slowed down a moment as she picked up a box with an odd domino piece inside it. "Wait, am I shopping for other people or just me and Roshi?" Arriving that that realization that she was being a bit selfish to be shopping for two people, she physically had to pinched at her cheek and shifted her meal plans. This wasn't some private viewing. It's fireworks so, in theory, other people must be there! With the drinks and dango are down, now for something with a bit more substance like some onigiri and the lighter side of a boxed lunch.

In the end, Suishoku unloaded her shopping basket of goodies to the cashier and left the store with two plastic bags full of snacks. The dango, drinks, premium sushi and some light sweets. Nothing like this to ruin a dinner. Suishoku laughed at how unhealthy this really was but it wasn't as though there was a grill and cooker on the school roof. She giggled and squirreled away her treasures for the walk back to the school and avoiding the temptations of snacking early.

--------------------

PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 06:56 PM

Administrator

NPC POST

Jiao stretched a bit. It would be a long hike back to the Edo Bugei dorms but she was ready for it. Mentally she was prepping herself for what was likely going to be a long walk back to the school. With that in mind she set out and started humming a tune to herself. It was a fighting song that one of her favorite sports teams often chanted before a game.

As the people of Edo looked at her like she was a bit strange she didn't care. In her mind she knew the location of the school. After all Edo Bugei was on a hill and not hard to find. So even though she was at least half a day's walk from the school she would arrive soon enough. Pumping her fist into the air she shouted
"TIGERS! TIGERS! TIGERS!" as she hummed the song louder. Someday she was going to get to the school. When that happened she would find this strange Roshi boy for what she was sure would be an amazing fireworks display. Even thinking about it made her jump a bit as she began walking faster.

It would be quite a while but a few hours later she would finally arrive at the school gates. Sadly it was after she had gotten lost at least twice. She had to finally stop and ask for the location of the school from two women walking around in rather expensive outfits.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Moby Dick
 Posted: Mar 28 2018, 12:51 AM

Elite Member

Logistics are a pain. You ask anybody who has to prepare anything for any reason, and they'll tell you that the gathering and organization of the things you need are always a source of frustration. For instance, tonight's planned display wasn't all purchased from one place. No no, that would be easy. Consider, though, that easy is exactly what everyone else is doing. They go and shop at once place, saying 'I need this' and 'I need that', and all on a night where fireworks will be in great use.

You can imagine, then, what one young artist has to go through to get his own fireworks. He has to go from store to store, seeing what's left an buying that little that is. As a result of his efforts, the selection he had here was large...but a bit more random. This, he figured, would at least make it more fun. However, fun wasn't what came next. Logistics was, after all, both the gathering and the organizing of the things you need. He had a wagon full of fireworks and he didn't want to leave them alone. He also had a his mortar cannon, which wouldn't fit in the wagon right now, AND he didn't want to leave it alone.

"Hope I don't topple over if I do it like this..."

And so, with a heavy weapon strapped to his back, he hauled the wagon into the elevator again and headed for the top floor. Great! ...one last problem. Roshi went for the exit to the roof...and slumped.

"Stairs! I forgot about stairs!"

The roof wasn't wheelchair accessable or anything. Why would it be? This meant, of course, that the wagon wasn't coming to the roof...which also meant that Roshi was left with no alternative but to run up and down said stairs to transport the cannon and the fireworks up to the roof in their bags. Well, not a perfect plan, but at least they were getting up there!

Suishoku will probably be here soon, and with food. I'll need that...

--------------------
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Mar 30 2018, 01:23 AM

Platinum Poster

The senior student made a beeline for the school not only to keep Roshi from waiting but from how she had to walk with two armloads of groceries in double plastic bags. It was almost like carrying almost ten pounds of snacks and drinks in each arm, including the napkins and disposables. The regretting thoughts of possibly buying a bit too much when shifting plans to get enough food to feed 8 people. A sizable party if the snacks and drinks don't hold out for the later portion. Her other regret was spending this much and how to pawn off the left overs.

"If I could sneak them away into the student lounge fridge...maybe put up a sign or something...." Suishoku plotted in what would be the food equation of a puppy adoption for left over snacks and the longevity of keeping plastic wrapped meals in her room. She would pass under the school gates and enter the dorm buildings to stop in the lounge area to rub her hands red strain marks across her palms. Just one last stretch to go to reach the root top.

Taking the last steps to go, Suishoku approached the dorm teachers to ask if either of them seen Roshi Bento around. Once getting a confirmation on which of the three building rooftops Roshi had disappeared to for the fireworks party, Suishoku signed in and headed for the elevator trip to the roof. She thanks the building contractors for building them in mirror to the girl's dorm while taking a break once again before taking the last stair climb. In turn passing by a wagon on the side without so much a second glance.

The roof door swung open with some elbow effort with both hands occupied. A bag holding drinks in one and the food in the other. "I got a lot if you, woah!" The bags and bags of fireworks that greeted had her look back at her own two in comparison to what looked like five at a brief cursory look. There was something that looked like a canon which left her audibly stunned on what was that doing here. It looked extremely similar to the one in the school store on top of all that. Her voice awkwardly picked up after taking the scene in and slowly shook her head in shock and amazement. "I'm...not going to ask how much is there," Suishoku eventually began despite putting what was her mind out there. The exhausted Roshi was the easiest to spot as she appraoched her friend and offered him the bag of drinks by lifting it to chest height. "Help yourself," she grinned with her hand quivering a bit from the strain.

--------------------

PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 07:24 PM

Administrator

NPC POST

It was quite a long time later when Jiao reached the school gates. In her mind, however, she was here now and that is what mattered. Even if it would be dark soon, even if she was admittedly pretty tired, she was now here. She already knew Roshi would likely be on the roof but that isn't what she wanted right now. In a perfect world she would be able to just run up to the roof and not care. However, as it stood she smelled, and bad. If she was going to show up she wasn't going to do so smelling like someone who had been on a brisk walk and jog the past few hours. Instead she quickly moved herself to the dorms and made a straight line for her dorm room. A nice shower was in order.

Plus in her mind Roshi was likely still setting up. No way he could have gotten all of that set up THAT fast already right? Also he probably wouldn't shoot them off until it was darker so literally everyone could clearly see them. Thus, Jiao had time. So with that in mind she went into the dorms, carefully took off and folded her clothes, got new clothes ready, and went for a nice triple set of rice balls before hopping into the shower.

Of all the scents the girl prefered the smell of plum. She wasn't even sure why, but apparently her mother and grandmother also both loved the smell which probably meant she was exposed to it often and early. She had brought plum scented oils from back home and mixed them into her shampoo and body wash. After such a long exercise she would normally take a relaxing, long shower, but right now wasn't the time for that. Instead she took a slightly shorter shower than she normally would. Soon enough, Roshi could just wait, she would show up in full force!

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Moby Dick
 Posted: Apr 5 2018, 10:56 AM

Elite Member

Whoa, indeed. The reason that cannon looked like the one from the store was because...it was! The Ikko Ikki's Dragon Mortar, in the hands of Roshi, of all people. Weirdly, because he wasn't an uber-violent violent guy, this could be considered safe hands. He beamed at Suishoku as she caught sight of it. Roshi was just taking a break from moving all that stuff up here. Legs burning, even though he had gone through some proper physical training. The fact that he HAD moved all this stuff here, though... Would she notice? Roshi had, after all, been keeping some secrets from her. Necessary secrets. However, some were not necessary, like this one.

"I have a little confession to make. You know how my dad won't let me stay in a room on campus? Well, I still have a room assigned to me. I just use it for storage and working on art."

He'd been storing the cannon there for safe keeping, because where safer than locked in a room in Edo Bugei? Other than a vault, that is. He also had some plans for it, plans that involved his bike. Roshi gestured to the cannon now.

"I thought that would be the best way to launch fireworks. It's completely secure."

Sure. I mean, it's a metallic launcher, itself. Shoving fireworks into there and aiming them in a direction guaranteed that all of their forces would be contained when they lifted off, meaning no fire hazard to speak of, even if it were held up in a firing position instead of merely being angled towards the sky, as it was right now. Suishoku marveled at the amount of fireworks Roshi got, and really...the young artist kind of lost track after a while, just figuring 'a wagon full of fireworks' was the best way to go. So now, she was offering food and drink, and Roshi was glad to get started on one of the bottles and to demolish some of that Dango. He looked to her with appreciation.

"You're always so dependable, Suishoku. I know you sometimes feel this might not be the case, but I would counter anyone who said so. You helped me and Kai, and you would still help anyone in need, no doubt in my mind. That's one of the things I love about you the most."

We know that she had helped Roshi get through his grief about the war with the Ikko Ikki, and he later learned from Kai that Suishoku had helped Kai deal with some trouble with his eyes. By this time, those two had actually been through more, and were aware of the problem of the Koga. Technically, they were still going through an ordeal, both boys living their lives by having to watch their backs. Kai was the bodyguard, having to look after someone of such importance that even mention of her name aloud would be forbidden. Roshi? He was the lure. He was a dangling piece of meat, because of what he knew, but he had undertaken training so that the meat could fight back.

He was an Elite now. He just asked that they don't tell anyone.

He couldn't tell anyone this stuff, not even those of whom he was closest to, but at least he could enjoy good times with them. Through all their various meetings together and the things they'd been involved with, Roshi had grown to appreciate Suishoku more and more. Also, he had grown, matured. It...had kind of been forced upon him, and he was still basically the Roshi we know and love, but...have you noticed? He's alot calmer, these days, except when he's putting on a show.

"Shall we get started?"

--------------------
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Apr 7 2018, 02:09 AM

Platinum Poster

That cannon was quite the stand out. She found herself still giving nervous glances at it among the boxes of fireworks on the roof. It didn't look like anything Roshi could have built but who was to say besides Roshi if that wasn't just another one of his list of art talents. Suishoku checked back with him when he began talking to avoid staring at it too long. "Hmm? Yeah?" Suishoku held the bags for him still as he reached in to find whatever he wanted. The girl made sure there was some variety after all. Roshi talked about how his dad kept being a real downer about him staying at the school. Upon mentioned of him did Suishoku looked curious at first but not with much hope that Roshi would suddenly move into the dorms official. A chuckle left her on how the room reserved for Roshi ended up being a storage use than anything. "Huh. Well, I guess that would be logical. An art studio apartment sort of way." There goes that hope.

She gladly and silently thanked Roshi for taking some of the weight of the food and drink as she lowered the bags and needed a moment to set them somewhere that won't get easily stepped on and away from the fireworks as well. Eventually returning with her usually coffee milk and a packaged onigiri roll. "Hey now, I'm glad to be here to help out. Heh heh, just doing what I can," she giggled without realizing just how much those words a senior once scolded at her for ended up being more rooted in her lifestyle to be rewarded like this. The sudden compliments served as a reminder of how cute he was when him and Hatto-san had breakfast that day. Even the way he thanked so enthusiastically made her cheeks turn pink as they smiled at each other. "There's plenty if you need more snacks to go around."

The pull tab lid of her coffee milk cracked open as they both turned to look at the amassed fireworks. There may just be enough to last the whole night if they don't get too greedy. Roshi prompted on lighting all this and she nodded, ready to help him on his next project. "Heh heh, sure! Gotta start off with a hearty bang!" Suishoku cheered with her coffee milk as if offering a toast, feeling giddy and still a bit pink from before.

--------------------

PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Apr 9 2018, 09:16 PM

Administrator

NPC POST

As Roshi prepared to light off the fireworks the door to the roof swung open with dramatic force as a larger than life character stood in the door way. Her arms folded and a serious look upon her face. Her pink hair blowing in the wind as she had on a beautiful red Kung Fu top with black pants. Eyeing the cannon, the girl gave a sage like nod more so to it's power than anything else.
"I thought I would find you two here. I have come for the fireworks display!" she proudly declared. She recognized them both from the arrival so it wasn't as though the three would be compete strangers after all. Still, it was likely strange and even the Chinese girl felt like she my have interrupted a special moment between two lovers.

In her head she imagined that damnable strategist scolding her and laughing. So she huffed a bit at Suishoku and Roshi before going.
"I mean....if thats ok. I guess I can watch from the ground or some 废话." she didn't know how to swear in Japanese. So she did it in her native tongue instead. The Japanese training back home had been pretty formal to prepare for this trip. So she used her native tongue. Regardless, the wording would still sound vulgar and the students would likely be able to realize she swore. She clearly wasn't interested in watching from the ground. From the start it was clear she had an interest in power, both her own and others as she had proudly declared at the docks that she had come to challenge Japan's strongest clans. Though the question still remained if Roshi would approve of such an audience or not, up on the roof with his current crush.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Moby Dick
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 10:32 AM

Elite Member

The truth was...Roshi could probably use his newly-acquired Elite status to push for his staying at the dorms, but since he'd decided to keep that underwraps, no fight was really going to be made. At any rate, it was no surprise that Roshi's compliments would remind Suishoku of that day, since he had pretty much said to her then that he wanted to date her and such. It had...actually gone over Suishoku's head, but our boy Roshi didn't know that. As far as he knew, she was totes understanding of his affection for her. For now, though, snacks and drinks and fireworks abound!

"And we will go through a fair chunk of 'em."

So, let's get set up for our first round of fireworks, shall we? Because this cannon was a mortar launcher, it had a traditional ignition system for the launch of said mortars. They weren't missles, per se, so there was a sizable spark within the barrel that could light these fireworks off. Oh, and it looked as though he could fit a few of them in there at a time, since the barrel was big. Cue Roshi grinning like a fool as he put some in there. Loosely, of course. It wouldn't work out well if they were tightly packed. That really would be like a cannon shot.

"Okay, ready to fi-"

Just then, just as he was hitting the ignition switch, someone appeared on the rooftop, declaring that they were here to see some fireworks. It was...umm...one of the Chinese students. Her name was...Jiao, right? Yes, that was it. It was actually one of the easier-to-remember names because she was the one...who had challenged Makoto to a fight. Roshi didn't have anything wrong with that part. What Makoto did with her spare time was her business, as long as she was fine with it. Still, the girl had come off strong, and then as the fireworks were sizzling and shooting up, Jiao amended herself to ask if it was okay or not. Roshi held up an index finger and said...

"Wait for it..."

Boom! POW! Crackle! Shoom! He wanted to take in the first inaugural fireworks first before answering that. Never interrupt a proud and colorful display. So, they would all get to see those shining shinies, and then they would address the issue. Truthfully, Roshi had invited Suishoku up here to share this with her. That said, this was a public place and it's not like he could really push people out. He turned to Suishoku on this.

"I invited you, personally, but if you think it's okay, it's okay. I don't mind sharing the roof. Just as long as we're here and we're having fun."

--------------------
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 07:22 AM

Platinum Poster

She watched Roshi head toward the cannon and loaded up some rounds loosely. There wasn't any packing or particular method to it. He grabbed a random assortment that was near the cannon and dropped it in. A nervous laugh left her at how too easy it looked and sipped on some of her milk. That fact that it was a bit simple made her want to try it out too under his supervision.

"Ha! I'd be surprised thaAHH!" The loud banging of the door to the roof scared her as she let out a startled scream jumped like a startled cat and stumbled away with some of her drink spilled on the roof. The dramatic entry caught her unawares as they all looked to Jiao with their kung fu clothes and pink hair in the doorway. Suishoku needed a moment to settle down as she looked at them rather dumbly. Found us? You two? Wha!? Roshi took the whole entry better since he would be used to that sort of thing. His voice made her look to him.

Beyond Roshi and somewhere in the horizon was were the fireworks went off. A amazingly large and loud array of colors that looked so much closer thanks to the dorm roof feeling like front row seats. Her love for festivals found comfort in the sight. Feeling better from Jiao's bold unannounced arrival, Suishoku smiled to Roshi with a ting of another surprise followed by mild embarrassment as she pretended to take a shy drink of her coffee milk. So it was going to be just us. Her eyes went to the loaded amount of food and drinks she brought and felt a little less bad for buying too much. Jiao here would help them out on that front. Lastly, this was a public place so it wasn't as if there was security barring anyone else from coming.

"Well, it's a good thing I brought so many just in case for this instance." Suishoku hurriedly went to get napkins to clean up her spill and rummage some smoke salmon onigiri and a bottle of tea for Jiao to hand of as a welcome offering despite Roshi being the real main host. "There's plenty more in the plastic bags over there with napkins and whatnot with the drinks. Quick bento lunches and other snacks are in the other bag." It'd be rude to just throw the student, a transfer student no less, off the roof for barging in. Hopefully Jiao wouldn't be disappointed either if no instant noodles were brought up. There was a clear lack of a water kettle around.

--------------------

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY