Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Koga Accord (Mezua x Hattori-san)
Mezua
 Posted: May 31 2018, 10:10 AM

Bugei Adventurer

Group: Members
Member No.: 64

Awards: None

"Just like that you are already dead."

Kurome blinked and shook her head, chasing away all of her intricate thoughts and plans revolving around the dark ideas. She would be dead? It idea made so much sense though. Kurome blinked again and frowned, realizing that he was baiting her, to test her. Not to give her advice. She frowned even more deeper, realizing the ploy. He wasn't trying to help her and he probably never would. The elite began to wonder if we was even on the good side, and if he had her trapped down her to kill her, Kai, and the other strongest people of Buegi in order to take over himself...

"If you took my fingers, why would you be allowed to stay at Edo Bugei? Of course I would send people to kill you. You would clearly be a traitor to the Iga-ryu and not allowed to live."

Why would he send people to kill her if he offered her his fingers? Not even real fingers at that. She looked down at the concrete and slowly sighed. Why was he testing her like this? Doesn't he want them to win the war?

"You got so wrapped up in the atmosphere and hype and then you dropped your guard. You can't do this against the Koga, they will not cease to try and murder you."

She wondered briefly if she was even cut out for this mission. What if she slipped and made a mistake, exposing the double agent ploy, and being killed in the process? She looked back up as she heard a shuffle and watched as he pulled out a box, and inside the box he pulled out three bloodied headbands.

"These are three Iga ninja headbands. The blood is very real, as are the headbands. Three trophies, means three dead Iga. These, along with the mask, will easily be enough."

He stepped closer to her, holding the headbands, and stared into her eyes. Suddenly, she felt very naked, as if he was looking right through her, reading her every thought and emotion. He was so close she could smell him, but she stared back at him, holding tight to her will, unblinking.

"You need to be careful. I can't afford to have you fall short on this, and the city of Edo can't afford someone like you to die. Understand?"

Kurome kept staring, unblinking, as many conflicting thoughts ran through her mind. Did he suddenly care about her well being? Maybe she was wrong in assuming he meant harm to her, and Edo Buegi. Perhaps he really was on the good side? Kurome decided that Keeichi seemed very puzzling and mysterious. She nooded, staring back at him still, but again with a fire in her eyes.

"I understand." She replied in a low voice, reaching out to take the headbands, but still keeping a firm gaze on the mysterious Keiichi. "I'll do my best not to falter."

--------------------
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: May 31 2018, 08:33 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The leader of the Iga-ryu gave a large smile.
"Good. That is what I wanted to hear from you." his eyes and mouth seemed to be in a genuine smile as he looked at her. On some level it would feel almost heart warming, and was the kind of smile a woman on the street would quickly blush at when seeing. Provided of course she didn't know that the leader of the Iga-ryu was actually a cold hearted murderer.
"If they question how you killed the Iga ninja, lie. However, repeat the lie to yourself, in your head. Make sure you don't mess up the story. Don't add too much on to it either. The longer a lie is the harder it is to remember. Also, if they threaten you, threaten back, and fight back. The Koga are beasts that only understand blood and murder. The moment you back down, you are dead." at the last words his eyes looked focused and serious. It was the best warning he could possibly give her.

"Now then, I think we need you to leave. With your friends, I just made them a strong sleeping medicine and returned them to Edo Bugei. I'd like to do the same for you." at first it would likely catch her off guard. After all, here was the man who handled all of the secrets, lies, and murders for the Shogunate, blatantly telling her how he planned to sneak her out of the castle. As he pulled out a small bottle of what was likely some kind of drugged up sake he gazed at her with the same smile from earlier.
"You are about to put your entire life on the line, You at least deserve a good drink and honesty on your way back to your dorm. Don't think?" even if she tried, she would detect no lie or dishonesty when he said it. Not even a single ulterior motive. For once, this may have been the most honest think the man had ever spoken to her.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
Mezua
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 03:52 PM

Bugei Adventurer

Kurome kept her face emotionless as he smiled at her. Overall this entire situation just seemed strange, wrong, and bizarre. Sure, he might seem like he has good intentions, with his large smile and sparkly eyes, but Kurome's gut was screaming at her that this whole thing was just wrong.

"Good. That is what I wanted to hear from you."

She stared deeply into his smiling eyes and thought him to resemble a clown. Smiling, but always dark underneath. She noted that his smiled would've warmer her heart on another day, but given the circumstances, his smile seemed to cast a shadow of darkness wherever he looked. She continued to stare at him, not returning the smile, keep her face set in stone and firm, like an elite should.

"If they question how you killed the Iga ninja, lie. However, repeat the lie to yourself, in your head. Make sure you don't mess up the story. Don't add too much on to it either. The longer a lie is the harder it is to remember. Also, if they threaten you, threaten back, and fight back. The Koga are beasts that only understand blood and murder. The moment you back down, you are dead."

Kurome understood his words all too well. She knew the truths of lying and how to deceive a person. Now, the girl herself had never personally created such a deep an intricate lie, so she took his advice to heart, despite not trusting the man. She understood the consequences of failing this mission, even in the slightest. Even if she didn't trust Keiichi, he was her comrade, she hoped, and she needed all the advice she could take.

"Now then, I think we need you to leave. With your friends, I just made them a strong sleeping medicine and returned them to Edo Bugei. I'd like to do the same for you."

Kurome blinked and stared at him even more, if that was possible. He had to drug her to get her out of here, make her useless once more? After everything they spoke of down here, he was just going to drug her once more to get her out? She frowned deeply when he pulled out a small bottle of Sake.

"You are about to put your entire life on the line, You at least deserve a good drink and honesty on your way back to your dorm. Don't think?"

The girl grumbled, crossed her arms, and shrugged. "Of course a drink would be nice. But not a drugged up drink. I'm not quite sure why you'd need to drug me at all to remove me from this place. Can't you tie an eyemask around my head and make me wear earplugs? I'd rather not be incapacitated again.

--------------------
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 5 2018, 09:19 PM

Administrator

"Of course a drink would be nice. But not a drugged up drink. I'm not quite sure why you'd need to drug me at all to remove me from this place. Can't you tie an eyemask around my head and make me wear earplugs? I'd rather not be incapacitated again." Kurome insisted as Keiichi smiled more. He really did enjoy her presence. It was rare to find someone who talk back directly to one of the most dangerous men in the country. It made him both want to scream at her for disobeying him but also talk to her more. Sadly, he didn't have time for such idle commodities as that.
"It isn't for you. If you try to sneak out of this room, people in Edo Castle may know you had been here. If you are drugged, I can just transport you out with no worry about you struggling, or fighting, or making noises. It worked quite well for that boy, Roshi." he explained.

Even Kurome would tell that he was being completely honest. Everything he did seemed to be in order to keep this meeting as secret as possible. Even the room they sat in felt temporary, like it likely would be collapsed after she left.
"If you'd like to leave on your own terms, you would have to sit here until nightfall. I would have to blind fold you, lead you around half the castle to disorientate you, then probably throw you into the moat and tell you to left yourself drift a while before finally going back to the Bugei. All just to keep secret what part of the castle i've brought you too." after all, when he meant secret, he very much meant secret. Even now Kurome would figure she was somewhere in Edo castle, likely underground, however the exact location would be impossible to tell. Something he had clearly done on purpose.

"Or, I could just known you out, carry you back to the Bugei, and you'll wake up in about five hours feeling completely fine." she said with a shrug as he tried to offer again.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Mezua
 Posted: Jun 14 2018, 01:58 PM

Bugei Adventurer

"It isn't for you. If you try to sneak out of this room, people in Edo Castle may know you had been here. If you are drugged, I can just transport you out with no worry about you struggling, or fighting, or making noises. It worked quite well for that boy, Roshi."

Kurome grunted and stared at him with a hardness in her eyes. "You know I won't struggle> I'll come quietly."

"If you'd like to leave on your own terms, you would have to sit here until nightfall. I would have to blind fold you, lead you around half the castle to disorientate you, then probably throw you into the moat and tell you to left yourself drift a while before finally going back to the Bugei. All just to keep secret what part of the castle i've brought you too."

The girl grunted again but she did not remove her eyes from him. That path certainly sounded a lot worse, time consuming, and difficult, just to transport her back to the castle.

"Or, I could just knock you out, carry you back to the Bugei, and you'll wake up in about five hours feeling completely fine."

The elite inhaled slowly and exhaled even slower. After a long pause, what seemed like minutes had passed, the girl crossed her arms and, finally, broke her gaze, to look away in defeat. "Fine." She replied curtly. The girl took another moment to appreciate what he was putting her through. (Honestly it was clever, being below ground under what she presumed was Edo, in a remote location, most likely to be destroyed to remove any trace of evidence. How long had it taken them to build this, she wondered, for this purpose?) She exhaled once more and then walked over to wrap her hand around the Sake bottle. Again she kept a firm gaze with Keiichi as she gulped the entire bottle down, and then wiped the drip from her mouth with the back of her arm. Then the girl stepped back, sat down, and crossed her arms. "Make it quick. I miss my bed." She grumbled, continuing to keep her gaze firm on him.

...From this angle he seemed quite powerful, she noted, as the drugs began to take effect. Perhaps they would be partners in combat some day...

--------------------
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 07:58 PM

Administrator

Keiichi looked at her in shock. She actually chugged the entire bottle. He didn't have the heart to tell her what she just did. He couldn't, after all. Though she would certainly realize it in the morning. Smiling he gave her a deep bow.
"Thank you for accepting things my way. I will say, you truely, truely are brave." though how much of it she heard he wasn't sure. She would hit the floor with a hard thump. To say she was knocked out was an understatement. Normally a small pour of that sake would have been enough to take out a full grown veteran samurai. She had jugged an entire bottle of heavy sleeping poison and likely not even a nuclear explosion in Edo could wake her now. He lightly touched her shoulder with his foot, being aware nothing would come of it.

"Or really stupid....but brave." and with that he picked up the sleeping girl and looked carefully at her. She was cute when she was asleep. Though he was discouraged that while sleeping she couldn't glare at him with those strong eyes. The world around Keiichi warped and twisted as his body began to glow. A ghost of Keiichi flowed through the city streets of Edo like a wraith. No one could see it, and its vision was blurry, but it knew where it was going. Within a few minutes it arrived inside of Edo Bugei's campus grounds. To the wraith, the campus grounds had a gigantic energy barrier around it put in place along time ago to protect the campus from negative energies. However the wraith wasn't some normal spirit. It stepped through the barrier, knowing it was welcome and quickly moved to Kurome's dorm room. As the wraith, and Keiichi, both exhaled, they slowly switched places. Laying Kurome down on her bed Keiichi locked her room from the inside and made sure all of the windows where closed. Looking around her room he found it surprisingly cute as he walked over to the bed.

"Rest well." he said, knowing she couldn't hear him. Not even he was sure how long it would take her to wake up. The amount of medicine she had drank would like keep her knocked out possibly for an entire day or two. Drifting towards the window he exhaled slowly, vanishing from the room, and returning to the room under Edo Castle. Now that all of the students had been dealt with, it was time for these rooms to be destroyed.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY