Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

The Deadmen Records
Darkhawkin
 Posted: Jan 12 2017, 07:18 PM

Story Teller

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Awards: None

An older looking gentleman sat at an old looking desk in a dark office, papers and other scattered all about but his gaze was transfixed on the monitor before him. He hated doing these reports after all could they not be left to the rookies to do. Honestly it wasn’t the work for an old vet like him but regardless it was his duty… his job… to log the events that had transpired recently.

Active Log of Senior Supervising Officer Ryohei Higashikata
The while events of transcribed here are classified I have taken it upon myself to leave a record in case the project code name JAEGER fails and the actions we have take place us the nation as a whole at risk. Regardless of the outcome some recollection of the truth must be kept even if this is not the truth the world will come to know. As followed are the transcripts of the sections interviews conducted here at Edo prison conducted between Raiden and the Deadmen.

--------------------
PM
^
Darkhawkin
 Posted: Feb 7 2017, 06:49 PM

Story Teller

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Awards: None

3:40 AM Edo Prison
Prisoner #279, Session #1

“What bullshit is this dragging me out in the middle of the bloody night!”

----
Prison #279 had been dragged from his bed in the middle of the night at the request of Raiden, 279 was the first candidate selected to even meet the mysterious man. As to why this interview session needed to take place in the middle of the night was beyond me but according to Raiden it was all part of some grand scheme. You could never tell what that man was thinking even to this day I question my role is this whole thing. Besides those prisoners that where chosen only myself and two other guard knew anything was happening there and only I was privy to full extent of the operation. Needless to say, but this knowledge ended once the operation left the prison.
As follows is a transcript of the conversation between Prisoner #279 and Raiden, Senior Officer Higashikata supervising.

-----
Several minutes after being dragged into a cold dark interview room the lone prisoner was finally joined by a masked man.
What kind of joke is this, you some sort of clown,” 279 laughed in a manic insulting tone yet the masked man did not move but rather simple stood by the door till 279 stopped and clearly annoyed at not getting any reaching continued on in a calmer town, Was it you who dragged me out of my cell for god knows what.” The masked man calmly walked over to the chair opposite of 279 with only a table to separate the two man he simple sat there not saying a word, clearly it was a tactic to unnerve 279 and clearly it was working as 279 was a man that lived off reading people and manipulate them to his advantage. This man could be considered a sociopath when put though psychological testing no abnormalities appeared. Clearly, he was a dangerous man. After several more minutes silence 279 agitation broke it, Bloody say something already or did you just drag me here to waste my time.” It was only then that the mask man spoke clearly the more dominate. “No Prisoner 279 you were brought here for a specific reason. You have been chosen as a potential candidate for a Project JAEGER, congratulations.” There was no emotion in the mask mans voice, the flat mono tone nature grinded on 279’s nerves. Congratulations! Ha what a farce you think you can come in here and tell me that I’ve been selected for some shady sounding shit. I don’t know who the hell you think you are but I’m no dog so you can take your ‘offer’ and shove it.” This was always 279’s fall back when he could not puppet the people around them, if he could not manipulate someone he would get aggressive. “That’s unfortunate, you would have lots to gain such as your freedom and former status.” The masked man got up from his set as he said and began towards the door. WAIT! You mean I can get out here?! 279 clearly took the bait, and while his face was totally covered a small smirk crossed the names face. “That is only the beginning 279, and you can call me Raiden. Maul over the offer, we will speak soon.”

{SESSSION END}

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY