Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

Dear Diary,
Oinu Oda
 Posted: Sep 14 2016, 09:31 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 95

Awards: None

dear diary,

Okay, so my tutor told me to use a “diary” to express my thoughts. I really don't wanna but if I don’t, I would be in trouble if I don’t do it. I mean writing isn't so bad but I just don't like her. She seems to know a lot about teaching academics but lol, her voice man—sounds like a screeching cat. It hurts my poor ears so much hahahha. Seriously though, that snobby look! I swear! You could even see her nostrils like a piggy. It feels like she cares but doesn't at the same time.

user posted imageuser posted image

More like she wants to get closer with my ol’ daddykins. Surprising isn’t it? lol. It’s hilarious watching these older women trying to get into his pants..I mean good graces. I mean okay, he is handsome I guess but his attitude sucks. He’s just never there,—for me. Maybe ugh, never mind I know that’s how I feel. He doesn't give a damn about how I feel. My brother told what that stupid smug face that “you didn’t make the cut, that’s why dad doesn't you me anymore.

I just wanna slap that idiot so bad...jkjk

user posted image

I really need to do some meditation after this. Really.

So I’m just counting down the days until I enter into that academy—not sure whether to be happy or dreading going there. For one thing, I should be happy that I can finally get away from my old man and away from all his restrictions. But then, I’m going to be representing the Oda clan. The daughter of the man who killed the former lord, basically murdered him. If I was younger, I would have been excited but he basically made me a target of pissed off students who might bully me. To be honest, I’m actually scared of going there. I have to watch my back.

Wish me luck Diary!

user posted image
Sincerely, Me
thanks rora!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY