Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

Ryosuke's Journal, Tatterred book under his pillow
Ryosuke
 Posted: Jun 9 2016, 10:44 AM

Bugei Student

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

Awards: None

Pain, without love; Pain, I can't get enough; Pain, I like it rough; 'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all...
Three Days Grace
|| Pain
Template created by Cheetah of GS
Entry 001: Accounts of this day.

I guess I finally have a reason to begin working on this journal I was given so many years ago, well let’s start with this day that was rather ambiguous and tempted fate shall we? I found myself getting targeted by the powder club in the middle of lunch and through some unfortunate means I was challenged, however there was this girl caught up in the middle of things. Cute as she was, I couldn’t exactly protect her from the fourth year of the group that showed up. Viciously pouncing on us and shooting us with those painful duel bullets, yeah not a fan.

Anyways, she seemed more horrified about things than I was after she healed me and so I carried her to the girl’s dormitory, though something kind of went amiss. I found myself passing out there in her room, not very careful of me or anything it had seemed. So I seemed to have spent the night in that room, though buried under a pile of blankets and towels. Following that day was some detention sentencing but I think I’ll put that in the next entry, for now that is the majority though there must be some rumors flying around from girls who may have seen me early that morning coming out the bedroom. Hopefully this Yuubae-chan will be alright… hate to see more of those rumors flying around needlessly.
Signed x,
Ryosuke Matsuda

--------------------
PM
^
Ryosuke
 Posted: Jun 10 2016, 02:46 PM

Bugei Student

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

Awards: None

Give the answer; That we all have sought; Forge the flame with your witching hands; And let your word be taught...
Sahg
|| Pyromancer
Template created by Cheetah of GS
Entry 002: Accounts of this day.

So I found a pretty interesting conclusion today, there are actually some individuals in this school that aren’t all muscle heads. I might’ve already known this from meeting someone prior but this first year had a pen of all things. I was asked to make a pen case after having been asked about members of the smithing club. Not much there though as I’ve yet to actually meet anyone but at least I got her to commission a work from me, free of course as it seems this school doesn’t really offer much high dollar pay for the students to buy things. Well, no matter. I found myself making a rather nice pen case for her, wrote a kanji for “strength” on it for her and embedded “the pen is stronger than the sword” in the kanji itself. Figured it would be a nice touch for someone so frail and fragile looking. After making it for her I realized she actually stayed in the heat of the smith with me, probably should’ve remembered to tell her of the ice box she could have stayed in but she seemed relieved about it afterwards, so that’ll be something to remember so to make sure the next guy doesn’t burn alive while I’m smithing.
Signed x,
Ryosuke Matsuda

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY