Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

The Iga Rise Again, An IC Journal for Momochi, Kitsu
Kitsu
 Posted: Sep 21 2016, 02:40 PM

Story Teller

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

Awards: None

Dear Journal,

I will be documenting my thoughts while attempting my debatably militaristic revival of the Iga ninja clan, the true ninja clan of the Iga Province. During the centuries that the Iga clan has been in shambles due to the ruthless murdering spree that was Nobunaga's campaign, the Hattori ninja clan has become the new clan of the Iga Province. As talented as they are, they are not the rightful heir to the Iga Province.

My plan of action is to take territory in the form of a street gang for the time being. The territories of the current gangs are drawn out on a map in my dormitory. I don't have a roommate, so I have nothing to fear in terms of spies or information leaks. As far as everyone in the school knows, I'm a normal school student from a fallen clan.

For now, I will continue on the Artillery track, even though a more political track may be needed in the future. I have no knowledge of politics, but I have met someone in the Tokugawa family named Hideyoshi that can help me pass as a more formal and political mind. This may be helpful in the future.

Will write more later,

Momochi, Kitsu
Year one, Artillery Student.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
Kitsu
 Posted: Sep 22 2016, 07:39 AM

Story Teller

Dear Journal,

The thought occurs to me today, that raising the Iga clan back to its former glory would be impossible, due to the fact that it would not be a ninja clan anymore. A ninja clan consists of highly trained ninja, whereas a clan now would more likely consist of a mix of fighters, rogues, samurai, artillery students, tacticians, and all of the other resources available for recruitment at the academy.

No, the current established ninja clan will probably be the last established ninja clans. Even though I received basic ninjutsu combat training from my father, I don't consider myself to be a ninja in any way. Thus, sadly, the Iga ninja clan is gone forever, but simply losing the word ninja allows me to continue hoping for a bright future for the clan.

Will write more later,

Momochi, Kitsu
Year one, Artillery Student

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Kitsu
 Posted: Jun 20 2017, 08:46 AM

Story Teller

Dear Journal,

I have become the leader of a small gang called the Iga Revival. I'm prepared to become a criminal in order to recreate the glory of the Iga clan. We own a few blocks of Eastern Edo. Included in these blocks, are several buisinesses which I have begun protecting for a small fee. This will help to aid my advancement of the group by spending resources on weaponry and recruitment. I currently am being briefed on a mission to assassinate a high profile gang lord in East Edo. I plan on using the mission to remove the head before taking over with my own gang. Any who do not submit to my gang, will be dealt with swiftly and permanently.

Will write more later,

Momochi, Kitsu
Year one, Artillery Student

--------------------
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY