Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

Kire's Journal, A descent
Aideen
 Posted: Feb 16 2017, 10:20 PM

Elite Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 77

Awards: None

It's been weeks. Weeks without a word. Not from the kids, they've been mostly nattering on about nothing since I've finished them. Looking back at that last line, I might be insane. That's worrisome. I need to get my mind together. Did other artists have this problem? I think they did, they were all a little weird but that was well publicized weirdness. I don't think anybody knows what's going on with me. Maybe I should just burn the whole book in the furnace. Tomorrow, or whenever I feel sorted.

The council still hasn't replied and it's been weeks. I want to know if I qualify for a license. I know I have the skill, I know I have the drive, and I know I deserve it. I want to be a master. I can see the seal already. All you have to do is look into the reflection of the kids. I thought I had it earlier but it was just some congratulations from the shogun or some nonsense. Probably written and signed by an underling and passed off to all of us that survived. Not like I deserved anything, just another body in the fire, trampled another idiot down and traded one life for mine.

I don't think fighting is in my future. I'm not a killer, which is funny. Need seems to think so. Her laugh is like a titttering bird. So I've killed two men, and one on purpose. I was angry, he made me angry, both of them did. They just messed things up. Why couldn't they see reason?

Desire thinks it's the drugs, that might be true. One thing you can say for our side is that we don't rely on drugs to send people to die in the stead of the noble family. Though I guess loyalty and patriotism is a drug in some ways. Still, fire was a bad idea, it's like the rebels aren't fighting to win, just to sow chaos. I don't know. I don't care, either. No matter what she thinks, I don't plan to draw Desire in battle again. Better to smith and forge and be the hero behind the hero's blade

I don't know why it's taking so long for them to get back to me. The earthquake feels like a lifetime ago. Before the kids, well, before Want and Desire at least, don't have to remind me. Damn, always on about something. Wish the girls would be more like their brother, he just shines brightly and above it all.

Speaking of girls, I've had a hell of a time with them lately. I'll have to work that one out on my own at some point. Pretty girls are great to be around but I can't imagine they have any use for me apart from my skills in the forge. Gotta be careful. It spells trouble for me and mine. Can't let the kids get out in the world without me.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY