Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 04/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. They have come to learn more about the state of Japan, the Shogunate, and it's Scions. We will be having a Lunar New Year's celebration, a school dance, and a combat tournament with them!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Another Cup [Gawf]
Gawf
 Posted: May 14 2018, 01:49 AM

Bugei Adventurer

Group: Members
Member No.: 136

Awards: None

Ryuji nodded as he listened to her describe her normal school routine, it sounded hectic compared to his experience. Edo bugei wasn't that bad but it was still a massive change from what he was used to. "Yeah it's been a hectic change that's for sure. I miss the silence, it was always so quiet at home, also living in the dorms has been an eye opener, I never imagined I would need to do laundry as much as I do." He said as his eyes wandered around the elevator. In truth he really didn't do that much laundry, but any number bigger than zero was a big change for him. " yeah I'd say Edo is a special case, speaking of special cases. Have you noticed some of the.... odder students?." He asked as he quickly spat out his next statement. "Not to say I'm not weird or odd but it seems Edo attracts... unique and eccentric types of people." He said as he stepped out of the elevator and started off into the opposite direction, quickly correcting himself as he noticed his guide wasn't following.

--------------------
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: May 15 2018, 04:02 AM

Platinum Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Awards: None

"Laundry is so new. I worried that there wasn't any and we had to walk to some coin machine run elsewhere in Edo." She laughed when thinking about the challenges of laundry. This even accounted for first arriving in Edo, when the Edo dorms were lost, moving into temporary apartments and then back to the new dorms. Ryuji may be doing it the first time but that is a hassle to learn. Thanks to more simplified methods now that made the process more fool proof than accidentally adding a bit more soup than usual at home. Common mistakes for kids. Home also provided areas to hand clothes to dry at all than tiny dorm plots. Doing laundry was such a minor thing though since most clothes were maintaining uniforms first and extra being how often they were changed into. "So glad for technological improvements," Suishoku nodded in whole approval to have machines and vending loads that gave exactly the right amount of soap and detergent than eye-balling the whole thing.

"yeah I'd say Edo is a special case, speaking of special cases. Have you noticed some of the.... odder students?.

"Odder students? What'd ya mean?"

She looked at him confused on what did he mean as she went for the door to hope it open while he cutely went the wrong way briefly. It earned a chuckle out of her. But Suishoku wasn't at all offended but wondered what was the bar on odd. They exited the tower now and just casually strolled down the open air strip mall area of the grounds. Ryuji was out shopping for men's clothes and Suishoku wasn't really in the know about brands for men or what Ryuji had in mind so it was a matter of just hitting up the first random men's warehouse they would eventually encounter.

"I don't know. Aren't all clan heirs kinda stuck up, traditional warriors out to crusade their clans or the warrior tracks being all Bushi or nothing? It is weird that unless someone wasn't so hard edge in their training would they be open for evening karaoke. Buuuut, if I had to speak of the weirdest person," Suishoku held up a finger with a name in mind. A person she met and was find being on separate paths. "I did met a young boy once. Said he was to be the new leader of a company with a large penchant for toxins. I admit he's knowledgeable but a bit too eager." She grimaced at the though of how the boy happily showed off poisons to his guests and gave trivia on each dish.

Despite all that, and knowing who to turn to for a poison or paralysis weapon, Ryuji did brought up a good point of something about Edo Bugei. "It could be how the school is in a phase of accepting multiple talents." Suishoku took part in a special lecture on the school's history with the Principal in gaining an idea Bugei's past history from being a clan heir focused facility to the more open status military school now. "But kinda strange that for a military school and missions, there are still classes for hobbies and arts. I thought the top school would be all military and strict like the basic training students not locked into a diplomatic or art's track. Was there someone odd that you met?"

--------------------

Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild .hack//infinity PANDORA'S ASCENSION FORCED HEROES UNBOUND Black Static HEART SIGH Pandora Sedition Persona: Shallow Colour PAINTING UNDER THE FLAMES Tales of Hyrule RWBY-AU Those Among Us Starfall Together We Fall fate/breaking chains misfts! Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence STARSTRUKK ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Stroke of Luck Valar Dohaeris Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute Sidereal Gardens The Gaea Chronicles AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Kids in America Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK