Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

A War Memorial (Mikazuki, Soujuro, and Yiting)
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 10:09 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

A war memorial stood in Edo. It was a memorial for all those that had died while fighting against the Ikko Ikki last year. One memorial had been made in every part of Edo and this memorial currently sat in the Central Edo park around the Shogun's castle. It was a beautiful amber stone equal in size to about seven men in the shape of a beautiful bird coming out of an egg. It was meant to symbolize Edo rising back up. Around the base of the egg, carved into beautiful white marble one could read the names of various townspeople, officials, and students that had lost their lives fighting the Ikko.

Two very unlikely people stood near one another looking at this memorial. One of them was Soujuro. A metsuke who worked in Western Edo. He had a young daughter he worked hard to put through school, and was often seen in dirt robes due to giving all of his money to her education. Due to most of this comrades parishing in the Earthquake and Ikko attacks the past two years had seen a rapid number of advancements up the Metsuke ranks for the still dirty looking samurai. Placing flowers in front of the memorial he said a prayer to Buddha and gave a deep bow to the names of his fallen comrades. The same ones that had always mocked him now felt missed, since he knew he would never see them again.

Behind him was one of the Chinese students and the inheritor of Xiahou Dun, Yiting. It was rare to see her away from her lord Zihao, but today the strong looking woman had come to see the famous memorial to the fallen and read their names. Back in China she was considered an upper class warrior and deep in her heart she respect others who gave their lives for their lords and their country. She thought while visiting Edo, the least she could do was visit various memorials. After all, word of the Edo Battle had quickly reached China's nobility and warriors alike. Some of them even jealous they could not fight off the Ikko terrorists themselves.

Alida

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 02:27 AM

Platinum Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Walking up to the site in a simple styled pink blouse and long skirt with a long strapped red purse crossing over her, the coloring more soft than loud and vibrant and the festival would like. Mika didn't say much but watched the people who came before her and slowed her steps. She saw the memorial for the earthquake before but this would be the first time she stood before the one for the Ikko rebellion. Her face looked placid while maintaining composure for this visit. The girl wanted to read the names marked on it. Not so much if she knew any of the people save for a friend or two that are no longer her friends but to see who was put there. Every one or those who remained loyal to the Shogun's rule.

What struck her a bit odd was the strange number of visitors. The memorial was made some months ago and still people came to look upon it. A man in tattered clothes left flowers at the site among the collective of stray bundles to make the beginnings of a nest for this egg. Another was that girl she saw during breakfast. Mika wasn't certain speaking to them at this moment would be out of place so she went to the egg and carefully paced while reading. When someone got in front of her, she stopped and let them do their prayers before continuing. If she was holding up another mourner from praying, Mika stepped over and started reading from a different point. Not once has she actually performed a bow of deep respect nor whispered prayers into the wind. Not while searching for names that shouldn't belong on this stone.

--------------------

Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 07:15 PM

Administrator

As both Mikazuki and Soujuro gazed over the memorial Yiting walked up to it herself. She was able to read Japanese very well but not speak it as well as some of her fellow Chinese students. It wasn't as though she knew any of the names here of course, but for her it was more the fact she was here that mattered. She recognized Mikazuki from the harbor but didn't say anything since she didn't wish to be rude. She did, however, look curiously at the metsuke Soujuro who had come to pray for his lost countrymen. It was clear to Yiting that the man was some type of patrolman. After all she had seen them around town since she arrived.

Soujuro put his hands together and whispered a prayer to Buddha before reciting a few of the names that both Mika and Yiting would recognize as being written on the memorial in front of them. As Soujuro lowered his hands and opened his eyes he turned and looked at Yiting.
"I am surprised, to see a Chinese visitor coming to such a place." he stated bluntly. His words didn't seem rude or mean, but more as a matter of fact. Even people from Southern Edo didn't usually come to the memorial since it was more for samurai and metsuke from eastern, Central, and Western Edo. Though a few names of Metsuke who hailed from Southern Edo was indeed written on the stone. Not that Yiting would know such things.

"The story of Edo's war spread quickly in the capital of my country." she responded as she walked up and gazed directly at the monument.
"It is said that even Edo's citizens, people who have never had a day of training, grabbed cutlery to try and defend their city and friends. It is tragic, and yet the very depths of bravery and honor." she stated as she looked at both Soujuro and Mikazuki.
"The people of Edo, even the citizens, must have the hearts of tigers."

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 03:25 AM

Platinum Poster

The girl found none of the names she was seeking. A content nod was given to be rid of those traitors to be written among their very victims. This may have been a bit early on her part but she wanted to erase the so called friends she once knew as much as possible. The ties that began in her first year all shredded and torn in some fashion that Mika felt to try burning them all away. She was but a toy to them in the lightest of fashions when it came to find out that neither of them nor much of anyone cared for her well being anymore. Family and friends were just mass words on paper she'd gladly shred over and over again.

Having come to see what she wanted to see at the shrine, Mika stepped away a moment to light an incense for the monument but didn't offer any prayers. The words of the Buddha didn't pass her as even Mika knew how vengeful she felt. A prayer like this is throwing ash upon the wall. Near by she now directed her attention to an older man. His stature reminded her of Ajibana in both age and weary appearance. These two words would never be spoken aloud in their presence. With him was a girl she partly remembered from the large sanpan in Edo's bay area. Although she never speak to any of them directly since then so she took the stance to receive first and then send a response. It was, awkward really, to speak to either of them as these areas usually don't offer much conversation in a realm of depression.

"Did they? A lot of things must have taken place," Mika commented in accepting what they have heard. It's hard to correct them when she has only been dispatched to Kyoto and then return to the school. The state of how Edo actually was only came after in the news of who fought whom and who survived. The mental traumas and strain of the event made it harder to move past from unlike the earthquake. People were the problem.

"I suppose they could very well be tigers," she again commented. If they were all tigers then she would be in the grass. "For news to spread to the other countries so quickly, well, at least the words of others has been encouraging to the people."

--------------------

PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 07:17 PM

Administrator

"I suppose they could very well be tigers," Mika said "For news to spread to the other countries so quickly, well, at least the words of others has been encouraging to the people." at the words Soujuro nodded, impressed. However Yiting looked up at the sky for a minute, then looked at Mika and Soujuro. A slightly sad look in her eyes.
"My country, lost diplomats in Southern Edo. One of the women, that the students of Edo Bugei saved, was my sister. She told me many things. About how her guards fell, and about that disgusting man that captured her." she clenched her fist in rage, her arm shaking a bit. Her cousin had been so traumatized when telling her family about the incident, and Yiting wished the man was still alive so she could get him herself. Though as she remembered that he was in fact dead she let go of both her fist and her rage then looked at the memorial in front of her.

"The people of Edo saved my cousin. Many assume, I came to Edo for my lord. I actually wanted to see the people who saved my cousin, but I was told many of the people who fought in Southern Edo, now have their names here." her Japanese was broken, and for the first time the woman had a small tear in the corner of her eye. The Chinese warrior was grieving the loss of another country's warriors, as one fighter to another, and a woman with a debt. In response Soujuro gave a deep bow again to the monument and handed Yiting a stick of incense.
"You can still thank them. Much like the young lady." he said as he motioned to Mikazuki and everything she had just done as he grabbed his own incense.

"I was in Western Edo. I lost many friends. However, it is because of them I still live. They deserve my prayers." Soujuro said as he whispered some words to himself and lit the incense. Looking over he smiled at Yiting and Mikazuki. It felt strange to smile at a shrine, but in this somber moment he didn't want depression to set in. The three had come here for similar reasons, she felt. Neither her nor Soujuro asked for Mika's name yet. Right now, names weren't as important as wishing well for those who fell.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 08:59 AM

Platinum Poster

“Most unfortunate,” Mika seemed to whisper the stock phrase to fill the air along with the incense smoke from their stands. Again did she listen and took in the words of others aroubd her. This girl, this transfer from China, had come to the wall in thanks for the people who saved their relative. Maybe some have died in their protection in that event. Mika waved some waft of smoke toward the wall as she thought to provide a piece of direction for the girl. “You can ask the teachers on who was dispatched to the south and return thanks to them in person.” That is, of course, if she wanted to.

A pause was given when their heads turned to the older man for his reasons of coming here. His was the product of standing before them at all. Honorable people have their lives to ensure his safety or the turn of events may have ben that he managed to survive on his own accord and the rest fell where they had exhausted. The Honda found it to be her turn now to provide what were her activities in all this. Mika turned to face the wall and its many souls. “I sought to find reason of this effect and found discord. Spoke to a soul so consumed in revenge, we failed to find logic and parted ways. If there is something to attempt from this is for a way to not have another monument of this size be constructed again.” The words she spoke may come across and idealistic or striving heroism but there wasn’t that level of grandeur about the thin girl. Her eyes stared at the size of the stone slabs in wonder of why didn’t she find another opportunity to die in that mess and found it amiss to have tried to snap that revenge stricken general out of it before giving up on them. Fighting for figures that forsake you reminded her of the seething anger held for the Honda family. Personally Mika thought something much more ridiculous; the desire to control them. If she could control a group that foolish then a plan of irradiation of traitors can spin off into its own spot of hell.

Having shared that with them, Mika held her tongue from giving away her personal wishes upon her family as she found a question for the man and transfer student respectively. “What will your lives be used for?” Mika spoke oddly from the sneaking remnant of personal vendettas and desire to use others for her goals. But the plan to avoid another large memorial was somewhat honest results the Honda hoped to strive for so it may not have sounded so strangely to the pair afterall.

--------------------

PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Apr 8 2018, 06:10 PM

Administrator

You can ask the teachers on who was dispatched to the south and return thanks to them in person.” The wods made Yiting gaze off in the distance for a moment, clearly contemplating the action. She hadn't considered something as direct as that, but perhaps that truly would be the best course of action.
“I sought to find reason of this effect and found discord. Spoke to a soul so consumed in revenge, we failed to find logic and parted ways. If there is something to attempt from this is for a way to not have another monument of this size be constructed again.” the words made Soujuro nod as he looked over the monument one final time.
“What will your lives be used for?” she ended up asking the pair of them. The question was certainly odd, but it was worth asking. After all, all three of them had come to this monument, and no one wanted another to made any time soon.

The first to answer was the now high ranked Metsuke, Soujuro.
"My life will be used for my children, and the people of Edo." his voice sounded absolute, without a trace of hesitation.
"My daughter survived the attack on Edo, but cried and had nightmares for weeks after. No matter what I will protect her, and make sure Edo is a place in which she can grow up safe. She is the most important thing in my life, and always will be." a slight smile crossed his face as he thought of her. His little girl. As Soujuro smiled Yiting gave her answer.
"My lord and my country. My job is to protect him, event when he is foolish." somewhere the inheritor of Cao Cao was sure to have sneezed, but he wasn't around and thus Yiting took her personal jab.
"My country, China. I will protect it no matter what. From the Russians, from internal threats, from pirates, and whomever else may want to bring harm to our lands." and with that she smacked her fist into her hand. Her eyes had a clear look of defiance. She knew what she stood for. She then look at Mikazuki.

"I trust that the Honda will be similar to this man, and protect Edo, and Japan?" her phrasing may have been off. It wasn't meant to say trust, it was more that she meant to say she believed her answer was correct. Obviously she couldn't confirm it. Though the question also made Soujuro gaze at Mika, waiting to see what the surprisingly introspective girl would say in response. Though as she waited, a few seconds later she caught herself.
"Oh, and thank you for the advice. I will surely ask the teachers who protect my cousin." and with that her body stiffened and she gave an extremely deep bow. Her level of thanks couldn't be underestimated, and Mika had truly given her a vital idea.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: Apr 9 2018, 06:50 AM

Platinum Poster

For asking such a important question did Mika simply nod and stare off at nothing in particular unfairly. Her reasons were nothing noble like theirs and if it was then it would have been similar to the Chinese girl's. Something along the lines of keeping her clan safe, her brother safe, and maybe have Japan encompassed by it all but those excuses were muddled with more excuses on her part. Excuses of distrust and lack of faith in her clan and brother. The people in Kyoto were utter fools even while spared of the Ikko at the tea house who could have shattered their little floating world dreams. Her own desires was to take control of the Ikko and further punish the traitors of Edo to lash out the feelings of abandonment vengefully but this isn't the sort of talk to share before a monument.

She attempted to dodge the whole matter her question brought up with what affairs that seemed to trouble the transfer student most. "It seems your country is under some turbulent times," she started the obvious but began to look confused. "Was coming here to put distance and peace of mind?" Mika stated this as a question of leaving the country for a temporary relief effort to get away from their problems because it was hard to bring up the problems where they stood. The Russians have been a problem force but the sea has kept them apart from the affairs of Japan for now. Pirates in the south were ever an issue as well but mostly it is the southern portion of Japan that suffer from these most.

As if to give her an out in an answer, Mika dipped her head slightly to have one provided to avoid addressing her selfish and lackluster desires to these people. "The Honda will do their utmost as they should by duty. It would befoul the name to allow further disturbances without meeting resistance on their part," she spoke with choice to address the Honda as the Honda to distance herself from the people who left her. For their roles the clan plays, however, this was more suitable. A name of that high of power would be laughed at to let their enemies move without punishment. Saying something like my clan, however, felt sour. "Hopefully you will meet those students during your stay, miss."

Having said all this, Mika kept herself calm and hoped to avoid further addresses of the clan and herself tied to it by masking her problems with this doll face.

--------------------

PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Apr 13 2018, 08:21 PM

Administrator

Soujuro looked at the two girls. Both had come from the Bugei, and he had his own duties to attend to. He also thought that perhaps the two could understand each other better without a fatherly metsuke hanging around them. He imagined his daughter grabbing and tugging at his sleeve like she often did when he was at home and looked up in the direction of his own home in Western Edo.
"Alright. I'm on the way." he said quietly to himself as he looked at the two girls and gave them a polite bow.
"I wish the best of luck for you both. I have to go. My duties, and my daughter, are both waiting. Oh, young lady, I'm sorry I didn't get your name. I am Soujuro, a senior metsuke of Western Edo." in response Yiting gave a polite bow back.
"It was a pleasure to meet you sir. My name is Yiting. Inheritor of the Chinese warrior Xiahou Dun." Soujuro looked a bit shocked at first.
"Xiahou Dun, wow. That is truly incredible. It really is special to meet you then." he had a kind smile in spite of his obvious surprise.

As Sourjuro left Yiting stayed with Mika.
"I hope our being here hasn't gotten in the way of why you came. I'm sorry." she said politely. She still didn't know much about many of the Bugei students and as one of the visitors in the country she hoped she wouldn't create any major waves. This girl seemed serious, and Yiting didn't know how easily she may have gotten offended. Though with how she spoke she didn't seem offended yet.
"That man seems kind. Are many of the metsuke similar to him?" she didn't want to waste Mika's time but she thought it was worth asking. She knew the metsuke weren't like standard police. They could be considered elite police officers and she thought they would be serious, and scary. However this one hadn't seemed bad at all.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: Apr 14 2018, 12:31 PM

Platinum Poster

The older man soon felt it was time to bow out, bot literally and physically. Mika shifted to face him and bowed deeply on his departure. So he was a senior mentsuke like Ajibana, which made her wonder on his attire and rather tired looks. The mentsuke around Edo didn't seem to find rest either just like many others. "Have a safe return," she spoke as a farewell to the man and for his daughter. Along those same lines did she wonder if Ajibana have any relatives in Edo. Of course it was just a passing wonder given their age difference and social standings that it would be rude to once again call him on informal matters.

After bidding Soujuro farewell did her eyes and body turned to the Chinese student. So they were Yiting. Mika still had some difficulty with names to the faces she saw that day. Mostly in avoidance of those who sought to try something as needless as competitive combat. Their apology seemingly came from nowhere in Mika's mind as she waved the matter off with a small hand gesture. "Think not of that. I saw what was before me," she explained almost cryptically in her literal words. "This area is of public space. Meeting other people who came to mourn and offer prayer is a natural occurrence." In fact, it would be very out of the ordinary to act surprised about it when offerings and incense are placed around the area.

"I am unable to vouch on all of the mentsuke's behalf." This in mind of that particular rat but he wasn't a senior like Soujuro and Ajibana. "But I have met with one other. A senior like the gentleman we met here. Those... sort of people I hold in high regard." A high praise accompanied by a small smile as if sharing a secret between girls. Having said this, the smile quickly hid away as she looked to Yiting. "It is uncommon to have visitors come to places like this during a lunar festival." Respect to give was a natural course but the timing felt strange to come here now during a most festive event, however, the same could be said about Mika and maybe Soujuro as well.

"Forgive me if that statement was a bit untoward. Were you intending on returning to the festival afterwards?"

--------------------

PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 07:20 PM

Administrator

"Forgive me if that statement was a bit untoward. Were you intending on returning to the festival afterwards?" At the question Yiting looked to the side for a bit, considering her options. Perhaps the two had hit a cultural difference.
"To me, New Years is about respecting one's ancestors. More so one's family. However, I feel I can't do that this far from my homeland. So instead, I came to pay respect to those that aided my family." she spoke a bit sadly. Without thinking about it her gaze shifted towards the harbor. It was the place she had arrived from. She felt strange not spending the new year with her family back home, and yet here she was. Though she couldn't do anything about that now.

"I would...like to learn about how you all spend new years though." she said curiously.
"Are you planning on attending any festivities, or visiting any temples?" Chinese and Japanese temples both have special importance in the new year and she knew that the Edo had many temples both large and small. She didn't know any particular names however. Japanese geography was hardly her thing. Though she still thought that visiting a temple would be a good idea.

"I think it would be nice for the new year, to visit a shrine, and probably take a long bath tonight. Purifying one's body and soul for the new year is important for a warrior." she spoke. Though her logic wasn't completely based on tradition. It felt nice to have a long bath with expensive oils then afterwards rest on a nice robe. All of it was a rare comfort she didn't often allow herself. She did her best to keep herself focused and combat ready, something pure relaxation took a lot away from.
"I'm sure you understand, treating yourself all the time takes away from your combat readiness, and makes it all the better when you actually do it."

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: Apr 26 2018, 06:25 AM

Platinum Poster

Mika’s eyes shifted and tried to avoid her own thoughts of family. “Oh. A learning experience is what you are after.” She let the girl guide the conversation for ideas. Thankfully nothing was directly asked of her own family and clan. It’s normal for major holidays to be spent with such people but that could be done for others. Her head turned slightly at a clue, a hint of something to get away from this particular monument.

“A drawn bath after prayer does sound inviting to clear the mind,” she spoke knowing her troubles won’t easily wash away with the water. “I find many of the locals in Edo tend to go for the largest shrines in the area by building size. Smaller ones with bells are more reserved for registered family and neighbors of that particular shine. If you need to venture in that direction, the flow of the crowd and the bright red gates will lead you to the desired location.” Mika explains with steps taken to move away from the war memorials toward the stairs the older gentleman has gone.

“However,” a correction did have to be made. “I am sure someone else would better understand the concerns of contentment. Unless you consider doing training after a drawn bath, you will find much of the Bugei Club members to keep your combat blade ready." Mika had little intent in training and not for long sweaty sessions Yiting can manage.

“If we are both done with business at this shrine, there may possibly enough time in the day left for mass prayer and bath.” Mika humored them over the shrine while thinking of having a bath and bed. Her steps had the blonde heading toward the walkway exit

--------------------

PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 08:25 AM

Administrator

As Mikazuki talked about how combat ready the Bugei club at school stayed Yiting considered looking into this club as a solid form of training. Since while in Edo the group of Chinese students had, hin theory, become Edo Bugei students, it was possible that they would allow her to join in said club right? As Yiting contemplated this a suggestion was made that she found herself unable to pass up.
“If we are both done with business at this shrine, there may possibly enough time in the day left for mass prayer and bath.” she said as she started moving away from the war monument.

In truth Yiting had never been able to rest since leaving China. On the boat she had been on guard in case of a pirate attack. When they had arrived she had been on guard because her beloved lord tended to start far more argument and make far more enemies than he realized. Now he was somewhere in Edo sightseeing alone and she finally had time to be without him. Thus, perhaps a bath and shrine prayer wasn't completely out of order.

As she gave one final, deep bow to the statue a small prayer left her lips as well as a phrase.
"感謝您的工作" she then proceeded after Mikazuki.
"If it is alright, I would like to join you for a prayer and bath. I think it would help me understand Japan better." she had heard that public prayer, and public bath houses, both happened to be common in this country compared to her own home of China. Also, from what she could tell, Mikazuki seemed like a person with a good enough heart to travel with. Even if something seemed to bother her and be held back.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 09:17 AM

Platinum Poster

A sharp spike hit her spine as Mika clenched her molars. The footsteps she didn't want to hear suddenly quickened behind her to fall in line. The girl tried to prepare a better face than a wrinkled one of disturbed portions. That girl is actually following? They're actually following!? Mika tried to go through what happened earlier in rapid slide show to wonder where and how they got the bright idea to following with her!? It wasn't even intentionally planned to go shrine visiting and a bath.

I thought informing them about that club would lead them away to that. Now I have to walk to a shrine.

The slide show ended when this Yiting didn't take the bait. Now feeling required to show them the way by obligation, Mika grinned her molars a bit. "So you are more interested in a learning experience after all," she eventually spoke showing a bit of surprise that Yiting didn't run off to fight the club members. How ever the girl tracks down each club member on this mass holiday would be both startling and scary in its own right.

Not sure how to deal with a tag-a-long, Mika hoped that showing the shrine and head back to the Bugei would be enough. In turn did she also hope to maybe slip away in the crowds as they arrive at the temple. "The main temple in Edo for year associations is Sensoji Temple. Travel to Taito ward to the north and it shall not be hard to miss. There will be crowds and a following but the grounds are open to wandering." Mika informed Yiting when in reality, Mika has never actually visited the temple before in person. Before she would return to the main home every winter and then return to Edo once school resumes so, before, there wasn't a need to be present around Sensoji temple. By virtue of this holiday did Mika find herself heading in that direction for once.

She walked with her head slightly downward in watching her steps when leaving the memorial site for the train station. A whole walk from central Edo to the normal would be far exhausting so it was best to take this transport system while it ran. Mika tried to look so disturbed earlier and aim to get to the temple and be done with it. Given her poor sense of direction would the large red temple be a great handicap for her to find.

--------------------

PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Apr 30 2018, 07:02 PM

Administrator

"The main temple in Edo for year associations is Sensoji Temple. Travel to Taito ward to the north and it shall not be hard to miss. There will be crowds and a following but the grounds are open to wandering." Mika declared. Something about her face felt off, but not extremely aggressive towards Yiting herself. In Yiting's mind she wondered if perhaps Mika was feeling emotional due to the war memorial. Everyone was human after all and it wasn't unnatural for someone to get upset seeing a memorial to something that had likely traumatized them. Thus, Yiting decided not to ask and instead nodded along as Mika spoke.

"Thank you very much." she said politely and bowed as the two started going towards the train station. Yiting looked around the park in Central Edo as they left and started walking. She could see multiple large business building as well as Edo Castle. It was a truly impressive scene and she was glad that someone as kind as Mika would be her guide today. Thinking carefully of how to speak in Japanese she said.
"I am glad someone from Edo, is being so kind." she said softly. She hoped that Mika would not only be her guide but also a friend. After all she had never been to Northern Edo and the last thing she wanted was to get lost.
"I will do my best, not to lost track of you." she said and again gave a small bow. After all she was being treated as a guest.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY