Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 7/10/2017 A blood red summer has come. As the Edo Bugei students finish facing off with the ikko forces all across the nation a massive steel ship floats towards Edo Harbor. The final battle between the Ikko Ikki rebels and the Edo Bugei students is about to begin. The lingering question now, just how much of Edo will be left standing once the battle ends?

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

Sengoku Horizon Fall 2017 Update!
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 09:36 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

Hello everyone! It has been a bit! The first story arc of Sengoku Horizon is nearly complete and next month we will be introducing the start of Arc 2! Before the second story arc begins I wanted to run down some patch notes for the new arc of SH! This updates are split into two sections. One that is happening right now, and one that will happen on November 1st!

~Right NOW!~

~1. Organization~

I am making a calendar for myself and the rest of the staff. This way we will always know when to update things like caption contests, news, etc.! This way the site should be more organized and have more fresh content regularly!

~2. New Caption Contest~

A new caption contest has been made and they will return to being every month. Remember, even if you don't win you still get points for trying.

http://sengokuhorizon.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=2897

~3. Game Night~

Game night has been a mess. The staff would like to revive game night but clearly the times that are best for us aren't best for everyone. So please post in this survey of when is best for you!

http://sengokuhorizon.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=2898

~4. Fright Night~

Friday night a new event section will appear! It will be a spooky fall event area and will have various mission for your students to sign up for!

~NOVEMBER 1ST!~

~1. Rare Items~

I've been talking about this for a while now and have found a proper time to introduce it! After the Ikko battle many strange and rare artifacts have been left behind by the evil monks trying to destroy Edo! These rare items will appear in the school shop and only one will be available of each. When someone had bought it, that is it.

~2. Arc 2 (Foreign Arc)~

In Arc 1 of Sengoku Horizon the staff's aim was for everyone to get use to the political climate and our strange mix of modern day and sengoku Japan lifestyles. Now that we feel we have accomplished this Arc 2 is going to focus on Japan's place in the world. Right now Japan is vulnerable after what some could view as a brief but intense civil war. This means that foreign nations will be eyeing Japan as a potential target, and that Shogunate will be inviting multiple guests (and scions!) from other countries to help strengthen Japan's ties with the rest of the world.

~3. Old Accounts~

Old accounts of people who have been gone over a year will be stripped of their claims and everything. If people aren't coming back then no point keeping old relics and such tied up with people aren't using them.

~4. Edo Version II~

All of Edo is being re-designed. We will have a new RP area with stickies in every area to introduce that area to you as well as key, smaller places in that area!

~5. Power Balancing~

I am going to go through and look at everyone's sheets and powers. Likely I will be asking a lot of people to trim back powers, or asking if people want to increase what their powers do. I would like to try and make the balancing on SH a bit better.

~6. New Opening Thread~

A new opening thread will be made set after the Ikko crises in the fall of 2017. Summer will have been spent re-building Edo and other Japanese cities. It is a good way for easy points and showing what your character has been up to or how they have changed over the summer time skip!

~7. State of Edo News~

News will return and go back to being monthly with a one a quarter special news on some huge event in the world or country!

~8. Updated NPC Sheets~

All NPC sheets will be updated with info on that character and what has happened to them since fall of last year when the Ikko crisis really kicked off.

~9. Missions~

Mission will be re-done and broken down into the following three categories!

Club Missions: Missions that will give you better standing at school. Teach you club skills etc.

Group Missions: Outside of school missions. These will give you more points than club missions, but you will get less special rewards and social standing/NPC contacts.

Classes: Classes, though more interactive. People said the lecture classes are just boring so i'm going to stop those. Instead our classes will be more hands on like trips, training classes, etc.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Mercenary Stranger Than Fiction Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Out of Control GOSSAMER Sonata of Awakening No Heroes Prisoners of Fate Avalon Providence All of Me Fairy Tail Guild Monstrum Digitalis .hack//infinity PANDORA'S ASCENSION FORCED HEROES UNBOUND Black Static HEART SIGH Pandora Sedition Persona: Shallow Colour A lurking shadow Bleach Platinum Hearts PAINTING UNDER THE FLAMES Tales of Hyrule RWBY-AU Those Among Us Continent of Altrus Starfall Together We Fall New Game+ fate/breaking chains misfts! Broken War Online Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Together We Fall Hero Quirks Tōitsu-koku Musou: Age of Edo Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Star Signs Reach For The Stars After a Dream Songless Birds Terrasphere