Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 04/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. They have come to learn more about the state of Japan, the Shogunate, and it's Scions. We will be having a Lunar New Year's celebration, a school dance, and a combat tournament with them!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Kaga Party, Ahoy!, Tagging all participants
Moby Dick
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 02:58 AM

Story Teller

Group: Admin
Member No.: 81

Awards: None

You know that warm and fuzzy feeling you get when everything's feels just right? Yumiko was that kind of feeling, embodied. She had a general state of being that made one feel better, all around. Roshi supposed it was part of who she was, to be not just one of wise and well-crafted word, but also a master of tone and inflection - or just the right age - to invoke a gentle feel-good aura around her. The young artist gave her a pleasant nod after she spoke.

"Thank you, Yumiko-chan."

It was just after this that one of the other girls - Eriko, wasn't it? - spoke of not knowing how things will be in the near future, so that they should make the best of it while they can, though she admitted that she wasn't sure exactly how to go about doing that. Roshi had to chuckle mirthfully at the statement.

"You're absolutely right, though. We should enjoy ourselves on this trip the most we can."

And because she'd mentioned crafting poetry with Yumiko, Roshi decided to focus back on Kai for a moment, who'd mellowed out once he'd been assured that he was not ruining the mood. His eyes may have been Serious Business, but they were seriously healed and dealt with, as well. He should be in relief mode, which was why after assuring him that the eye didn't hurt anymore, Kai went over to Suishoku to thank her before moving on.

Roshi watched him move along further, crossing the bridge and going over to a tree to sit down. After a moment or two of idly listening to some of the other conversations, he quietly made his way over to join him. Now, you look at these two and you figure, well, they don't have much in common except that they were both well-known by Suishoku. Kai was an Elite Scion, an expert swordsman, and a courageous fighter - no question. Roshi was an artist, a craftsman, and a performer. He improvised and winged anything that he did not know. So, it would be hard to see any particular common thread between them...

"So, it's been a while."

...except for the one that nobody could see or be allowed to know. They had one other common thread, but you would think that one lousy mission wasn't really enough. Except...it wasn't just a simple mission. It was a rabbit hole, a deep one that led to a myriad of problems that had to be kept confidential. They knew something - someone - whose existence was a danger to heirarchy of Japan. And on top of that, they knew of who had held that someone, and why that person was wanted, and that such people would want them both dead. That experience...and all that followed...bonded them.

Roshi sat down against the tree at a different portion that Kai was sitting at, looking out among the scenery. They hadn't spoken in a while. It'd be nice to catch up.

"We're both here, right now, so things must be alright, for now. How've you been?"

--------------------
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 03:33 AM

Platinum Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Her attention was focused on the picture as she fetched her camera to review it and also bring it over for Mirai and Mikoto to review it as well. The set up was like a postcard and likely could work out like one if taken to a kiosk in Kanezawa or Edo. As the trio reviewed the photo for a moment, it was clear that something was on Mikoto's mind when comparing the three faces. While they all tried to smile their best, Mikoto's eyes lacked the telling wrinkles that accompany a happy expression. "Hmm, I wonder," Suishoku asked herself this while Mirai consoled the girl.

During this did Izuki-senpai came over in passing only he didn't pass by them. He stopped and bowed to her rather deeply in his apology and gratitude for his eye. The thought of receiving thanks at all since the summons to the hospital Izuki stayed at slipped her mind entirely. His bow also gave her the impression that healing his eye did a bit more than just giving it a strange coloring. "Ah, i-it's no trouble at all. Please notify me if something changes with it," Suishoku replied a little flustered to have this topic brought up so suddenly. In the end, she ended up smiling and bowing a bit in seeing him off to the other side of the bridge where the rest area was.

"Sorry for that,"
her tone now directed to Mikoto and Mirai now. For some reason she felt a need to apologize for what happened and was willing to explain any questions the two had of that encounter before following up about the photo to ease some of Mikoto's concerns. "But she is right. We'll have several picture opportunities taken. I plan to have some group shots too so everyone can have at least one photo they like to keep. We can take a few more here and have some tea to warm up a bit." Suishoku admitted with a small slip of what's to come with an eager grin.

--------------------

Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
Aideen
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 08:00 PM

Elite Member

Member No.: 77

"Well that's good, I guess." Kire took a deep breath. It was one less thing for the shogunate to have its greedy little hands on. Trouble was, that was another relic possibly in the hands of a clan. Kire wasn't completely stupid, if a clan got enough power, it might rebel. Same as the Ikko. The only difference would be that the clan would have better resources, and likely more allies. If one did rebel, everyone would be called upon to make their allegiances known.

Kire wasn't exactly a scholar, but the clans rarely seemed to be pleased with their current lots in life. That also didn't put into consideration matters of honor or owed favors or any of that nonsense that seemed to get a noble up in the morning. It was never as simple as it ought to be and a war could make the precarious place the country already was in even worse. He breathed out slowly. It wasn't his problem.

"I wonder if they got the clothes and the armor. It'd be a real shame if those were also lost. Not to mention the cultural significance of a hidden shrine to one of their own." Or maybe the bodies of those who tried to break in before the two students were still there, bloated in the water, fouling up the tunnel, being forgotten and ignored. That wasn't his problem either. The Ikko had attacked, probably the investigations into a few minor excursions beforehand had been forgotten or discarded. After all, it didn't matter now.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 09:33 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

Yumiko smiled politely at Eriko. The girl seemed to have so much energy compared to everyone else. It was as though someone had taken a lit firecracker and turned it into a person to create Eriko. Yumiko wasn't fully sure how to respond but she was extremely happy when Eriko spoke.
"Maybe we should try finding a nice spot to compose a poem. Start off this trip by tapping into our creativity?" she asked. Yumiko gave an extremely enthusiastic nod. As she was about to ask Roshi what he thought of the idea her senpai seemed to have gone off to speak with Izuki-senpai. Thus this mostly left Yumiko with Eriko. Which wasn't so bad, but did leave Yumiko feeling like she was standing next to the sun itself.

Yumiko was always a nice, polite girl from a good family. She often chose cute outfits, smiled wide, and wrote sweet poetry. However, all of these things fell into the category of "nice". Eriko was energetic. Something far different than Yumiko. It was like comparing a candle to a roaring flame. The candle was quite nice but the flame was clearly brighter and louder.
"I would love to make poetry together! What kind of themes shall we choose?" the cute poet girl asked with a wide smile. Nothing made Yumiko happier than writing poetry, and she was sure that Eriko was an extremely kind person with a good heart and soul.

----------------------------------------------

"I wonder if they got the clothes and the armor. It'd be a real shame if those were also lost. Not to mention the cultural significance of a hidden shrine to one of their own." Nobuyori thought about Kire's words as he leaned back against the rail of the bridge. Looking up at the sky he folded his arms a bit defensively. When they had left, he had closed the door to the vault in order to protect what was inside. He had hoped that it would be enough to protect the treasures. Though what if it wasn't? What if the water had gotten in? What if the mechanisms failed? He hadn't heard anything about the cave and it made him wonder.

With an audible sigh he said
"I wish my clan was closer to the Tachibana. Unfortunately I can't just call and casually ask the head of the clan about things like that." in truth, he probably could if he really wanted to. However doing so would mess up roper channels, and outrage members from both clans, as well as possibly the Shogunate. The system between samurai lords was very strict, and Nobuyori himself wasn't even a true lord but instead a prince of the Azai.

"It would also mean talking more about something we probably shouldn't have told the Tachibana about to begin with. At least in the Shogunate's eyes." he said as he looked down at all of the students in the park below the bridge. He then turned his gaze towards Kire.
"Still, I don't regret it. The Tachibana absolutely deserved to know about the shrine and artifacts. Even if the shrine is in a land controlled by the Shimazu, I don't see the Shimazu stopping the Tachibana from exploring a temple to one of their own, most famous clan members." While it was true the Tachibana and Shimazu had once been enemies, certain unspoken agreements would always exist between clans. No clan in their right mind would forbid another clan from going to shrine to their own ancestors. Certainly not a samurai fundamentalist clan like the Shimazu anyway.
"I'm guess you don't regret it either?" he asked with a large grin like two little kids that had just gotten away with breaking the rules.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Mar 27 2018, 05:29 PM

Elite Member

"Why not?" Kire asked, not curious as to the excuses but there were ways. "I mean, yeah there's all that political stuff that you nobility types have to deal with but apart from that." He turned his head and looked and Nobu. "Ostensibly, this school is about making connections and friends and stuff so we're all buddies when we go off into the world and don't wage war between clans. There's bound to be a Tachibana kid here you could ask." In Kire's mind, it was as easy as that. Avoid the official bullshit and just get what you needed.

Kire shrugged again. "I don't regret it exactly." He took a slow breath inwards. "It's no secret that I don't particularly like the shogunate. Or the clans. Or authority figures." He started ticking off fingers. "Teachers, metsuke, priests, my parents, those rebel scions, managers, anyway..." he shook his head and then pushed his hair back with his hand. "But what I really don't like is people going around manipulating others."

Kire had grown up around those kinds of people and now that he was, sort of, an adult, he wasn't going to stand for it. "The shogunate had to have found out about the secret cave from somebody. I kind of had assumed at the start that it was the Tachibana wanting us to return their stuff to them. Apparently not. The shogunate having an ace in the hole against the Tachibana, that doesn't sit well with me. Bad enough all those historical artifacts and keepsakes locked beneath the castle. Though maybe that's better than letting random idiots have magical toys." He shrugged again. It was easy to complain, harder to come up with solutions. He'd just stick with his forge.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Suzu
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 08:21 AM

Story Teller

Member No.: 10

Of all things to do for starting off the Kaga trip, writing poetry hadn't even remotely been on Eriko's mind. Maybe it'd been all of the stress she'd been through in recent months. She'd spent so much time thinking back on those problems that she hadn't given much thought to leisure. Now that they had arrived in Kaga there was nothing but leisure to be had! Honestly poetry sounded like a nice diversion from everything else that'd been going on.

"Ah, now we hit the big question, don't we? I think it'd be best to pick out some themes that are.. relaxing. Things that speak of tranquility and a more leisurely experience of life? That's the sort of thing that would definitely help start the trip on an appropriate note," Eriko suggested, though she realized how vague the suggestion was after saying it. She tapped her chin in thought as her mind tried to conjure up some more specific ideas.

Once it came to her she was uncertain, and her voice reflected that uncertainty, "What about looking to the nature around us? Describing the way the trees move in the breeze or how a stream sounds? Something like that? Sorry if that's a bit cliche.. I'm not really well versed in poems yet." After a moment she motioned to the more experienced poet, "How about you? What does your poet's instinct say about a theme?"

------
Okay, good, Mirai was from Kyushu but hadn't been to Agata. That made the likelihood that she'd recognize Mikoto as someone else way less likely. Obviously there was still a chance that she or someone else might, but it was probably okay for now. As long as Mikoto didn't say or do something that would be a giveaway that anything was out of the ordinary, things would be okay. And if that could be managed this girl from Kyushu might actually be a friend in the making!

"I guess I could say I've been to Agata a lot of times.. um.. because that's where I'm from. It's been a while since I've gotten to go back to visit because of school and everything though," Mikoto replied with their own shrug, "If you ever want to visit let me know. I'd be happy to be a guide if I'm in town. We'd be happy to have you and anyone accompanying you stay with our family."

The picture was a bit awkward, but the girls made a good point about there being other opportunities to come. Mikoto still felt bad for being in such an odd mood or outright anxious though. It wasn't all that often that Todo Mikoto got out with other people that weren't Todo Inori or Matsudaira Junko. Wasting time by screwing up pictures with new friends wasn't something they wanted at all. They could try again here, though, and Mikoto felt obligated to improve on the first picture.

"That's a nice idea, Suishoku-san! So.. I think we should try here again. I've got better smiles than that one," Mikoto promised, then realized that they'd be doing other things in groups. Activities, sleeping, and other things awaited, and there was still the danger of Nobuyori spotting Mikoto. That in mind, Mikoto asked, "Um.. is it weird to be nervous around the guys? I mean.. there's nothing wrong with them, but I.. it's kind of scary even so."

--------------------
PM
^
KaiIzuki
 Posted: Apr 9 2018, 05:51 AM

Story Teller

Member No.: 2

Kai took time to sit and enjoy the peace, his mind was clear for the first time in ages. He'd hoped that once the Ikko rebellion had ended that things would calm down, but for him.. that was little more than a pipe dream. He didn't feel a little better though having thanked Suishoku at last for fixing his eye. He was 100% sure if not for her healing he'd still be blind even if his relic had still entered his eye. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened his eyes as he heard approaching footsteps.

He turned his head to see Roshi, it only took a moment to figure out why the young student had made his way over here and away from the others. He could only want to talk about one thing, and that thing happened to be the one thing they had to keep extremely close to their chests. Roshi spoke first.

"It has been, I'm impressed with how you're holding up so well. Although I guess I shouldn't be now that I think of it. You never fail to impress me."
He closed his eyes again taking another deep breath. "I'll be heading out soon to get my.. relic fix before departing." He opened his eyes looking at Roshi with a know look. He knew Kai couldn't say 'Protecting the Toyotomi Princess.'

Roshi asked how he'd been and he closes his eyes quietly thinking about how to answer this. " I've been... stressed. I've just finished a war and now.. another could literally be around the corner. However, if I do this correctly.. if I succeed then maybe there won't BE a war." He sighs softly. "Forgive me, we're meant to relax."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
Kai Izuki: Head of the Elite Years, Bugei Staff ------- Kenji Tokugawa: Heir to the Shogunate 3rd Year
William Midoriya - Detective in Training
PM
^
Moby Dick
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 09:32 AM

Story Teller

Member No.: 81

Well, it was in relation to the one thing, but the overall reason was simply that Kai was a friend and he wanted to catch up with him. Roshi wanting to talk with him wouldn't even be seen as unusual in the group. He'd been out of touch for a while and it would be perfectly understandable for anyone who knew him to want to have a few words. Even still, these words were for their ears only. Roshi nodded as Kai paid him the compliment.

"My training has gone well, mostly correcting all the things I get wrong when I ad-lib it in performance. All the footwork I do has left me pretty open to things."

He did, of course, know what Kai meant by 'relic fix'. Kai, in turn, would know what Roshi meant when he said...

"I haven't seen any foxes around. I try not to think about all the mischief they can get to, at least until it happens."

He'd taken steps, and that made him more prepared, in case those masked ninjas appeared. The stress was understandable, for either of them. Roshi didn't have to protect someone on a day-to-day basis, apart from himself. He was the target. He was the one who knew anything. Kai was a target himself, of course, but he was far more experienced at this. Who knows? Maybe the trial was the same for both of them, adjusting for expertise. Still...he was right. They were really meant to relax.

"Okay then. I have a new topic."

He shut his eyes, let out a breath, and spoke his other secret.

"I like Suishoku. She may not know it, she may not think it, but she is an incredible girl. I know that they say that when you like a girl, you should just be yourself, but I feel as though what she's done for me is made me calmer than I use to be. I mean, I've had to do alot of growing lately, but she was at the start of that, and to me, that's the sort of person I'd like to be with. Any advice?"

He figured Kai must have some idea, what with him and Kurome...and because he knew Suishoku well enough too...

--------------------
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Apr 16 2018, 02:22 AM

Platinum Poster

Member No.: 6

Content Hidden [Show]

"Agata sounds like another adventure. Is it similar to Edo?"

Seeing a smile return to Mikoto made Suishoku grin and taking a fast snapshot of the moment when they weren't prepared. "That's the kind of smile to have," she giggled and helped to get a few more shots of Mikoto, Mirai, and herself together to improve upon the previous attempt. Once more she fetched her camera to show the proof of their encouragements and maybe from the lighter talk Mirai was able to provide. "Hmm, I'll have to figure out how to get a proper scrap book or memory file to everyone after this." Pictures were a last minute thought as it was hard to tell on what to do with them all unless they actually happened. Would they be silly? Formal? Casual? Any of that wouldn't be at all know till after the fact.

Not long in sharing these pictures again did that worrying cloud return over Mikoto. Was there something about the trip they didn't like? Suishoku set her camera to idle so it'll be ready to whip out a fast shot later for the albums. Their question about the boys was oddly surprising what her head turned to find where all the boys were in their group. "Kai, Roshi, and Nobu's over there. I think that's the back of Kire's head," she muttered to herself before addressing what impressions they had to ease this cloud away.

"I wouldn't think so but I would find a few of their eccentric sides can be a bit off beat at first. We're a pretty balanced group and our goal here is to relax. Even that guy with Nobu over there made it. Rumor has it not even he leaves the workshop for much." Making a case in point that each of the guys are different from being the over protective upperclassman, a free spirited artist, a proud nobleman, and a sharp minded workaholic. All the guys and who the were to Suishoku's knowledge anyway. Yumiko may say something much more endearing and with more elegance.

"It's okay to be a bit worried for meeting them the first time but if problems do come up then myself or Yumiko would have a chat with them. I hope we can do things that may encourage a shared interest in some level out of everyone here. We should be able to share at least a little bit on what we like. Fill free to even share what you bought for gifts back home. Someone may even want to know where you got it from." An idealistic approach but it was a start in their group travels. "And... if it gets bad to your preferences, we'll raid a local store for a ramen movie night to make up for it." Suishoku smiled widely as an assured promise. It's clear she certainly hasn't forgotten that evening and still willing to offer another sleepover on that note.

"Does that help a bit?" Everyone branched off into their own groups and it would be their turn now to slowly migrated to the tea house at the end of the bridge to carry their conversations. "Let's warm up with some tea though. We can see the umbrellas from here since it looks like we're about ready to call the bus again."
--------------------

Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 08:46 PM

Administrator

Member No.: 1

As Nobuyori listened to Kire it sparked an interesting question. Exactly how had they come to know about that cave anyway? It was a fairly remote cave in a small island known for gun manufacturing. The cave itself was only available when at low tide and if the boys hadn't been shuttled directly to the cliff face with the cave's entrance they likely never would have found it.
"Now I'm kind of curious how the Shogun even found out about it." he told Kire as he paced a bit.
"Though we can worry about that another time. For now we are on vacation right? I'm sure the others are probably going to be ready to move on to a new area sooner or later. They look like they are grouping up down below us." he said as he pointed out the other students. below and around the bridge the two stood on.

While the bridge certainly was beautiful it wasn't as though they could hang around it all day right? They had come to Kaga with tour guides after all and from the sounds of it when Suishoku had told him about it, her and Yumiko had quite the schedule planned for their small group. Looking at Kire Nobuyori made a kind smile.
"If you'd like to join the others that is. If you want to hang out here and enjoy the bridge a bit more I don't mind staying with you." it wasn't out of pity or anything that Nobuyori said it. However, from when he knew of Kire, the boy wasn't exactly the friend making type and Nobuyori honestly wasn't sure Kire knew anyone else in the group. So he didn't want to just leave Kire alone. On the part of the Prince, it was out of general concern.

-----------------------------------------

Meanwhile Eriko spoke of what things she thought she and Yumiko should make poetry of. Yumiko looked around and thought for a moment. It wasn't as though writing poetry about nature would be wrong in particular. However, it felt off. Even though the group was in nature, and in a way admiring nature, they hadn't come strictly for nature itself had they?
"Perhaps, the nature, of a journey? Haiku about groups traveling?" it was a large theme that usually would cover a book of haiku, and not just one individual poem. However, in Yumiko's mind it would be strange to have an organized group, then ignore them completely in poetry just for the nature around them.

"It would be odd to ignore our group, just for nature itself. Maybe we should wait on poetry, and write it after we have more group experiences." she suggested. After all when they understood the group, and had more experiences with those around them, it would surely lead to better poems right? With that in mind she looked around the area. She would see what Suishoku had seen. It looked like everyone was using the area less for sight seeing and more to just relax as the first stop on their trip, and talking to one another. Not that she could blame them. They all had a rough past year and this was the first chance many of them had gotten to really relax.

Looking over at Suishoku she saw that her senpai was busy with a conversation and thought it best to text her instead. She didn't want to alarm the others or make them feel forced. Thus she pulled out her phone and looked at Eriko.
"Um, one moment please." then texted Suishoku.
"The others look like they are relaxing. Group photo and go? I don't think they care too much about the bridge itself http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/sad.gif." Though she certainly wanted to include the bridge in the background of their group photo. It was a beautiful bridge and park area and while the group may not appreciate it right now, she was sure they would be happy to have a photo of it later!

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Apr 21 2018, 08:17 PM

Elite Member

Kire shrugged as he did so very often when discussing the world outside of the forge. "No idea, they've got some way to track you scion types, probably with a scion, so it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility that they can track things that will be artifacts." He looked across the landscape. "I guess, we should go." He rolled his shoulders and started to walk down to meet the rest of the group, but he wasn't prepared to give up theorizing just yet.

"I mean, a lot of the stuff they have locked up probably hasn't even been activated by a scion yet, it's just waiting so they know what has the potential, not to mention that they knew it would be the sword and completely ignored the clothing and the armor that were also down there." It kind of made sense that they had something that warned them about possible scionic stuff. "But it can't be perfect, loads of students just kind of stumbled across their artifacts, or maybe it's politics. Maybe the shogunate wasn't willing to walk in and just take the magical item and were hoping for the best."

It was all sounding a lot like a conspiracy theory, but conspiracy theories weren't always wrong. It also made sense that they would hide that they knew where to find artifacts. Or the method at least. If it was a scion, they wouldn't want to lose that guy, and they very much wouldn't want him captured by rebels. So maybe it was something like secret message was intercepted by the ikko or some file was misplaced, and that's how the word got out.

"If I had to guess, I think they accidentally lost a few secrets to the Ikko before the invasion and needed some super fast teams to get out and do some retrieval fast. That's why they sent us. They might have known about the shrine and the sword for ages and were just going to hide it from everybody but then the big bad monks found out." It sounded like the kind of jerk behavior he expected from the Shogunate.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Stranger Than Fiction Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Avalon Fairy Tail Guild .hack//infinity PANDORA'S ASCENSION FORCED HEROES UNBOUND Black Static HEART SIGH Pandora Sedition Persona: Shallow Colour Bleach Platinum Hearts PAINTING UNDER THE FLAMES Tales of Hyrule RWBY-AU Those Among Us Starfall Together We Fall fate/breaking chains misfts! Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Reach For The Stars Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence Apotheosis STARSTRUKK ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Infamy Indigo Plateau Stroke of Luck Valar Dohaeris Prismatic Blackballad Megalomania Catch-22 Naruto: Shinobi Stories Break The Wheel No Heroes BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp