Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Great way to start off A first Day. (Alida)
Alida
 Posted: May 6 2017, 11:12 PM

Platinum Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Awards: None

"Hmm, I've managed thus far. Mostly I support another fighter when in the field when not healing those in immediate need." Suishoku blinked at such a straight forward comment and was quickly relieved to hear that Ryuji didn't have anything weird to say about it. "Wouldn't find it so unlikely. Later this spring is going to be very dangerous. Having some weapon knowledge would help greatly. Try to stick with someone who you can help support, Ryuji."

She paused as he checked the time to down the last of her drink. "Twenty minutes left. Guess we should find your class room. I'll mostly be hovering around the second or third floors." She smiled some and started walking again. They would cross the rest of the hallway and pass another set of double doors where the class rooms were. 1-C was actually fairly close being the first room to their immediate left. "And here we are. Lucky you to have it so close to the doors."

--------------------

Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
Gawf
 Posted: May 7 2017, 04:38 PM

Bugei Adventurer

Member No.: 136

Find some one to support huh? A sound idea, Catching a weapon or limb with the chain ,Minimizing risk to his team mates. They then arrived at the classroom, And she was right lucky location for his class to be. He then turned to Suishoku and bowed. Thanks a bunch for today, I owe you He said before entering the class and finding a seat.

--------------------
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: May 7 2017, 09:17 PM

Platinum Poster

Member No.: 6

"Sure. I'll see you during the lecture," Suishoku bowed a little and watched him leave. As the door closed behind him, Suishoku folded her arms with a look of deep concern. The first year didn't seem to take much of her warning that the spring time will be dangerous. An afterthought for his first day and more grateful to find his classroom than anything else. Not just Ryoji though but other first years that newly arrived into Edo.

"I have a bad feeling for spring," she sighed and looked down at the floor. A concern that teachers would have thought ahead on and the Principal most determined to maintain security with the students. One person's concern of the many who are worried as well but not much done on the surface. Only in the shadows and silence. "I wonder if they really know." Not sure of what more she could do about it, Suishoku held her bag straps and left to climb the stairs to her morning class.

[Thread end]

--------------------

Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY