Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Shout it Out! [open], Let your organs out! [open]
Alida
 Posted: May 11 2016, 11:35 PM

Platinum Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Awards: None

"Glad you liked it. Feels nice to have something refreshing like this," she agreed and held up her own drink briefly as a toast then taking a quick sip. "So what song did you end up registering anyway?" She asked while taking another bite of her puff and licking the cream. The atmosphere of the cafe was oddly spacious but trendy. There wasn't an actual theme to the place but it did have that western touch to the decor and style layout.

Sitting with most of her cream puff gone, Suishoku felt that maybe she rushed into her treat too quick than savor it. Cleaning her face of cream did she pick up her bubble tea and leans back in her seat to sip the sweet and nutty flavored tea as the stage was taken up by the girl who was just ahead of her in line. The whole cafe was lit up to a pop and techno beat with a few other patrons peeking in and looking amazed at the singer on stage as if she were an aspiring idol in the making. She slurped up a tapioca ball while nodding her head to the music.

She must come here often to dance and sing like that, she quickly thought and set her drink down to join in the applause. Aiko enjoyed the song as well from the cheerful look on her face. Her name was then called up.
"I'll be going up, cheer me on, alright?"
She lowered her drink and nodded. "Sure thing."

The first year soon left to take up the mic and the music began playing. It wasn't a song Suishoku was too familiar and was surprised by the rock style of it. She smiled some and waved while cheering her on. 'Is dancing a part of this? Or was this just the performance pressure from that last girl?' She took a quick look at the other girl then back on stage as the song came to its end.

"Nice one up there. Do you mostly do rock?" Rock seems to slowly be catching on in the Edo scene, or so Suishoku came to this conclusion after meeting one aspiring musician on the train. She looked back at the stage again but remained huddled in her chair to slurp up another tapioca ball. "Wonder what song I should sing...."

--------------------

Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
Mezua
 Posted: May 24 2016, 04:46 PM

Bugei Adventurer

Member No.: 64

One or two people had given her a compliment as she made her way back. The one that stuck in her mind the most was the girl who looked to be close to Kurome's age inviting her to sit at their table. So Kurome glanced over to the girl sitting at the table, waiting for her friend, the one who invited her over, to sing. She grabbed her tea in one hand, shoved the cream puff into her mouth, and carried her bag in her other hand, and walked over to the table.

As soon as she sat down, she noticed the girl sitting there has tapioca balls in her drink. Kurome thought it looked delicious, though she had never tried it before. As she sat down she smiled and waved at the girl. "Hi I'm Kurome. Your friend invited me to sit!"

"Nice one up there. Do you mostly do rock?"
Kurome shrugged and sipped her chai. "This is my first time in the cafe, but normally I do similar songs when I go sing at other cafe's! I decided to try out that song, as I hadn't heard it in a while and it's really catchy." She grinned to herself and took her last bite of the delicious cream puff, making sure to grab the cream that was dripping out with her fingers before it hit the table. She licked the cream off of her fingers and then wiped them on a napkin. "Are you going to sing too?" She asked, turning her head to look at her, then look back at the girl who had invited her over to the table as she sang her song on the stage. Kurome bounced her head to the beat - finding the song amazingly catchy.

--------------------
PM
^
Wintery
 Posted: May 25 2016, 02:27 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 31

Aiko was beaming as the song ended. She took a deep breath and stepped off the stage to let the next person have their turn. When she left the stage she was met with her own praises from a few spectators. "W-wow, really? Thanks!" Was all she could say to the people that complimented her as she slid past. She was already a little flush from singing but one particular comment about her moving on stage while she sang made her blush. "Ah, I didn't even notice. I always sort of move or bob my head to the music."

Finally she slipped through and made it back to the table where Suishoku and Kurome were sitting. "Ah, I was nervous at first but it was actually pretty fun." Aiko commented, grasping her iced tea. The ice had not completely melted but had kept the drink chilled, which was perfect. "definitely more pressure than traditional Karaoke, though, right?" She voiced her thoughts out loud at the two, before turning her attention to Kurome. She held out her hand "I'm Aiko. Nice to meet you, I'm glad you came to sit with us." She smiled brightly. "Your song was really cool, it seems like we have pretty similar tastes, I think~"

Aiko sat down at the table after introducing herself and turned her attention to Suishoku. "Do you have a song you want to sing, Suishoku-San?" She asked in a conversational tone, somewhat eying the quickly disappearing confection that the girl had ordered.

--------------------
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: May 26 2016, 02:54 AM

Platinum Poster

"Eh? Um, I'm still trying to think of what to sing. I'll think up something," she answered to the rocker girl on when her turn would be next. Aiko did sign them both up so her name will eventually be drawn up. Aiko returned to the table with relief from the jitters of being on stage. "Nice meeting you Kurome. I'm Suishoku," she followed up with Aiko's introduction.

Trying to think back on what song to sing, even Aiko was laying on the pressure as she too asked the same thing but also eyeing her pastry. Suishoku followed her look and slowly pulled the plate closer to herself before answering as a precautionary even if it was nearly gone, "I'm thinking. I'm thinking. You guys just got me on the spot that's all with your performances," she answered back before taking a long slurp of her bubble tea. A rock song barely came to her mind though so it was a fall back to something energetic. Something she usually sings a lot back in the karaoke booth. That would do it.

"Yuubae Suishoku. You're next."

Called the voice from on stage. Suishoku bolted a little, not expecting it to be that soon. "I'll be back," she spoke to the girls as she cleared her throat and went up to the stage to find the song she was just thinking about before taking up the mic. As the song began to start, it started out a little slow before the drums picked up where she opened with a bold note to psyche herself up.

"Saa!"

Suishoku carried on, keeping up her pep as needed then slowing her tone for the lonely melancholic parts. Her hand subconsciously moving as she sang while holding the mic with gestures to the audience then herself now and again from where she stood. Some people could recognize it as a song from an old kid's show.

By the time the song faded, Suishoku lowered the mic and turned it off before handing it back and returning to her seat. Her voice wasn't too great but was enough to keep up with the pace and lyrical change. "Thanks," she spoke briefly before finding shelter to her chair to eat up another tapioca ball at the bottom of her cup and wondering what she missed out on.

--------------------

PM
^
Mezua
 Posted: May 31 2016, 06:54 PM

Bugei Adventurer

"Nice meeting you Kurome. I'm Suishoku,"

Kurome smiled at the girl as they introduced themselves. "A pleasure to meet you." The two seemed nice. She turned to watch the girl on stage sing her song at this point, nodding to the beat. When she was done and came off the stage to join them at the table, Kurome patted her on the back. "That was great!" She exclaimed.

"Your song was really cool, it seems like we have pretty similar tastes, I think~" the girl said in response.

Kurome nodded, agreeing. "Yes! I really liked that song. I'll have to go home and download it later." She smiled and sipped the last of her tea, pushing the cup away for the waitress to retrieve. She turned to Suishoku as her name was called. "Oh, goodluck!" She said to her new friend as she went up to the stage to begin her song. When the song started, Kurome grinned. This was the song from her favorite childhood show. "Oh boy I love this song. I used to listen to it every Saturday morning." She said to the other girl while Suishoku sang it, moving her hands to the beat.

When she was done singing and returned to the table, Kurome smiled at her. "Hey that was great." She told her. "This is fun. I enjoy this cafe. We should all meet up again here one day. Say, do you guys live around here?" She asked, curious about if they lived closed. At the same time, she adjusted the mask on the side of her head as it felt like it was slipping down the side of her face.

--------------------
PM
^
KaiIzuki
 Posted: Jun 1 2016, 07:05 PM

Story Teller

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Edo night life, if one thing could be said about it, it would be that is was like a entire new city took shape and the sun was replaced with the blindng neon lights of the attraction district. Already the town was bustling with dates and friends going out for a night on the town. All the shops were at full blast selling their sexy outfits and accessories. Girls walked in and out of stores with bags full or stuff while chatting away. Boys sat on corners or entered arcades talking about girls they liked and which anime character was cutest. To most it looked liked a ideal city.

But not to Kai, if Kai could describe Edo it would be one word. LOUD! And he wasn't a fan of loud. For once the legendary Fourth Year wasn't in uniform instead with was in a grey fitted suit top with black buttons, a black dress shirt and a pair of Black skinny suit pants and a pair black dress shoes. (reference image ) Girls heads turned to stare at the Hitokiri and as he rested back against a wall listening to the smooth jazz of the coffee shop behind him. Truth is Kai was waiting for someone a friend he hadn't seen for a few months.

He didn't have to wait much longer as a voice called out from down the street. "KAI KUN!~" He turned to look towards the voice but instead all he saw was a blonde blur launch itself at him. Kai couldn't react and was tackled against the wall almost spilling his coffee. He wiggled and escaped the monster grip of the hug he was trapped in and panted.

"Shiro...what....the hell!?" Kai snapped at him in a annoyed tone. In front of him stood the messy blonde haired friend he had been waiting for. the young man around Kai's age smiled back at him. "Aizen would have scolded you for not countering me you dumby." The blonde stuck his tongue out at Kai. Shiro was in fact a Hitokiri like Kai and one year his elder. They had both taken the Hitokiri test together and had passed together. During that time they had bonded quite well. Shiro Haruko was one of Kai's few close friends.

"So Shiro, what did you invite me out for?" Kai asked sipping his Caramel coffee slowly the hot taste of it making him smile a bit. Shiro puts his arm around Kai's shoulder and pointed at a Karaoke bar down the way. "We're gonna go hang out there, we haven't seen each other since the Okawa gang mission last summer so it's about time we caught up with each other."

Kai nodded at Shiro. "Sure but don't try and pick up all the girls, remember we are pretty much idols already I'd like to keep this night low key." Kai spoke calmly but he still felt a little happy to be with Shiro again seeing as he hadn't seen him in ages. He was glad to see being a Hitokiri hadn't changed Shiro at all.

Shiro smirked at Kai and shook his head gently before answering. "Not a bloody chance Kai." He laughed and Kai chuckled a bit himself before tosses his cup into a trash can across the street with ease. Shiro still had his arm around Kai's shoulder and nodded his head to the karaoke bar. They moved in a group towards it chatting together.

Shiro was telling Kai about the last mission he went on that had taken him Kyoto. He had met with Kai's dad and they had stopped a Meth dealer that was flooding the city. Shiro kicked the karaokes door open walking inside. He stopped mid sentence as some people turned to see who entered. The girls, or at least the well informed girls gasped in excitement at seeing the two and small buzz filled the air.

Kai blinked and he nudged Shiro. "L..Let's find another venue..." He said softly seeing some students from Bugei in the seats. "Not a chance." Shiro replies waving to the people before getting in line. "Kai let's sing a duet!" Shiro suggested. As assassins Kai and Shiro had gone under intensive training in not only combat but art and music as well to be able to adopt any role needed. Before Kai could reply Shiro had signed them up and pulled Kai onto the stage with Kai desperately trying to free himself. "I...am...going..to...kill..you...Shiro."

Shiro simply smirked at Kai and flipped his hair. "You can try! Now get ready to read the prompter!"

The girls in the crowd cheered as they got on stage and the music started. Kai mentally gathered himself and he entered a calmer stance even though his cheeks blushed a bit. He hated being the center of attention. Shiro elbowed him. "Let's also do the dance we learned back in training." Kai glared at him but couldn't reply as the music started.

Song Kai is Mi-chan (aller dark hair) Shiro is Shamoun(blonde short)

As the sang they darted back and fourth on the stage performing a dance akin to a prime time anime opening. The crowed cheered and clapped as the song ended. Kai took a deep breath and bowed along with Shiro. Shiro raised his arms into the air and cheered with them. "Thank you Edo!!" He said before Kai dragged him off stage so the next act could perform. They scanned the room for a table to join.

Shiro and Kai. (Shiro is the blonde one Kai is the black black haired one)

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
Kai Izuki: Head of the Elite Years, Bugei Staff ------- Kenji Tokugawa: Heir to the Shogunate 3rd Year
William Midoriya - Detective in Training
PM
^
Wintery
 Posted: Jun 2 2016, 06:39 PM

Advanced Member

Aiko smiled widely and clapped as she realized which which song Suishoku was singing. She nodded to Kurome "Yeah, you're right, it is that one! It really takes me back~"

When Suishoku returned Aiko of course offered her encouragement "Yeah, that was really good! We should do Karaoke more often." Aiko sipped down the last of her iced tea, leaving only a few nearly melted ice cubes. "This place in particular has good drinks." She comments, pulling out her phone and looks at Kurome, a definite sign that she wanted to exchange numbers. "We go to Edo Bugei. We should definitely meet up again." Aiko offered cheerfully.

After just a few minutes there was a bit of a stir in the cafe, though it was coming from near the entrance. Aiko glanced over. "Oh, isn't that... Er..." She crossed her arms and furrowed her brow as she tried to remember. She thought she recognized the black-haired senior but the blonde boy didn't ring any bells. "Oh, looks like they are going straight up tot he stage. Whoever they are, they look like idols so this might be good~" She found herself clapping along to the catchy, upbeat tune. It was just the kind of thing that she liked. The blonde haired boy seemed really outgoing and cheerful as well, which she could get behind. She let out a cheer and a wave of encouragement as they left the stage "Good one!"

--------------------
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Jun 2 2016, 06:57 PM

Platinum Poster

Suishoku grinned and huddled up in her chair for the comforts of her bubbles tea, the compliments making her blush a little to have that kind of support. "Heh, thanks guys," she answered with fond memories of how she used to karaoke with her school friends back home. Their words reminded her so much of how much fun it used to be to karaoke as a group or in public like this. When returning to the dorms, she'll try to contact her old friends to see how they were doing.

Just then some odd crowd formed. Pop idols? It sounded like the females of the cafe seemed to cheer for them as Suishoku craned her head to take a look. The moment she saw who it was left her coughing on her drink. Hitokiri Kai!? "He. He goes out?" She coughed and leaned forward to rest on the table a bit to clear up her lungs before attempting a recovery sip. She wasn't sure if Aiko would have known him nor the odd rocker girl with the oni mask on her head.

To the surprise and delight of the crowd did the duo sang for their entertainment. She couldn't believe at the singing talent to supposed assassin had in him but who was the blonde with him? A close friend? To their credit did Suishoku applaud at their stage performance before the blonde stranger got dragged away by Edo Bugei's elite class student.

"That was a rare show, don't you guys agree?" She spoke to the other girls at the table in wonder of what their thoughts were of the surprise performance.

--------------------

PM
^
Mezua
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 05:53 PM

Bugei Adventurer

AS soon as Aiko pulled her phone out, the girl reached over and smoothly plucked her phone from her hands. She opened the contacts and inserted her name and number, then held the phone up for a picture. The girl didn't smile for the picture, instead she stuck her tongue out to the side, much like Miley Cyrus would in the western countries. Then she saved it, closed the phone, and handed it back to Aiko.

"Edo Bugei? Perfect! I go there too! Just send me a text whenever. If I don't answer, you can find me in the training dojo." Kurome smiled as there was soft music playing in the background as there was no one to Karaoke...yet. At least, it was soft music playing until the two idols walked in and the girls surrounding them lost their minds, including the two at the table, although they seemed more confused than excited. Kurome turned to look at the two who had arrived and frowned. "Oh. It's.. him." She frowned and sighed and turned her head to avoid him.

There was once a time where Kurome had trained with Kai once. It was an intense battle, as they were well matched. Kurome was attempting to improve herself by training with others. However Kai felt the need to criticize the way she swung her staff. How dare he! She was trained by a dojo master! Of course, she attempted to use the training method the way he had explained, and it did seem to work better....

However she was still angry that he thought to correct her! She gripped her fist tight and frowned as he was pulled onto the stage with a blonde boy. They began to sing and dance and... Kurome giggled. This boy she knew who was macho and manly was singing. Comically! Halfway through the show, Kurome pulled her phone out and began to record the show, smiling manically. This was fantastic!! When the show was done, she put her phone away.

"That was a rare show, don't you guys agree?" Kurome nodded and grinned. "That was indeed a rare show! Quote hilarious too! " She shook her head and fixed her mask as it had started to slowly slide off.

--------------------
PM
^
KaiIzuki
 Posted: Jun 16 2016, 03:51 AM

Story Teller

Shiro had grown tired of waiting for a table and had grabbed Kai's arm and pulled him towards a table. It was near a group of three girls. Kai looked at them for a moment before looking away. He knew them. They were students at the Edo Bugei school. AS they passed by their tables Kia nodded to each of them. He kept himself composed after what he had just done even though a group of the older girls had begun to try and stealthy move towards the boys. Kai shoot them a look and they just stopped and giggled.

Shiro on the other hand was most definitely enjoy it, or at least from what Kai could tell. He posed for selfies and the like before finally joining Kai at their table. Shiro poked at Kai gently. "So what is it like being mister big man on campus. Head Elite year AND Hitokiri that ain't anything to joke about heh!" Kai turned his head to look at Shiro.

"It isn't as glamorous as you probably think. Teaching it can be lot harder then taking out a target. They are unpredictable I don't have time to analyze them all... it can be stressful." Kai ordered a cup of tea and sipped it when the waitress had brought it back to their table. Shiro stared at Kai tilting his head gently.

"Maybe you shouldn't try to gauge everyone you meet Kai maybe you need to chill out and socialize with your peers. I mean look around you. I bet if you asked a bunch of these girls or guys would hang out with us in one of the private karaoke rooms."
SHiro stated bluntly leading back against his chair.

Kai chuckled softly at him and shook his head gently. "I highly doubt your statement on that is correct Shiro."

Shiro Smirked. "Wanna bet?" He stood up before Kai could answer and walked his way over to the table Suishoku, Aiko and Kurome. He stopped and waved at them kindly putting on a nice friendly smile. "Ohayo! Ogenkidesuka! My name is Shiro and I'm trying to prove a point. My friend Kai over there is a super grumpy anti social killjoy. I was wondering if you could accompany us to one of the karaoke rooms. You seem like Bugei students and classmates of Kai's so it might be easier for him to open up. Also sorry if this is creepy but Imma blunt kinda guy!"

Kai was staring blankly at Shiro in complete disbelief of his actions. What the hell Shiro!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
Kai Izuki: Head of the Elite Years, Bugei Staff ------- Kenji Tokugawa: Heir to the Shogunate 3rd Year
PM
^
Wintery
 Posted: Jun 17 2016, 11:54 PM

Advanced Member

"Doesn't it look like the blonde boy is coming this way?" Aiko asked, seeing Shiro move out of the corner of her eye. Her suspicions were confirmed as the apparent idol began to address them. Aiko was socially conscious but not self conscious enough to feel much pressure when confronted with one of the schools famous, popular elite. All she knew was, this person was inviting them to a private room.

Aiko smiled at Shiro and returned his wave"It's nice to meet you, Shiro. I am Aiko." Her body language and cheer seemed to match the up-beat blonde's, though she could probably not complete in bubbliness. Still, it was clear to her that a second super outgoing person had suddenly appeared. When Shiro mentioned his grumpy friend she craned her head to look at Kai. Aiko seemed to understand perfectly. She was often in situations where she had to prod some less outgoing or introverted friends into opening up or joining in.

"From one blunt person to another, I totally understand." Aiko winks at Shiro and looks back at Suishoku and Kurome to see what they thought. They were a group, after all. "It should be fun right? I want to help the Senpai out!" Aiko let her intentions and desires be known to the other two, without going so far as to just go ahead and make the decision for them.

--------------------
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Jun 22 2016, 01:20 AM

Platinum Poster

"Yeah and...wait? He is!?" Suishoku sat up from her slump on the table to look at the two males. Indeed they were coming their way! She paled a little and went to nursing her bubble tea as they arrived. She heard of much about the Izuki hitokiri at school but out in public, it was an odd encounter that she wasn't sure if he'll act as his usual self in school or is just putting up a front with the blonde stranger that seems to know him so well. He must be older and graduated out of Bugei as Suishoku was sure she'd remember a very eccentric blonde if he acts like this.

It was too surreal on how the two acted as they arrived at the table. Naturally did the blonde take over for much of the talking on Izuki-senpai's behalf who looked more like he'd rather run out and ninja himself away somewhere.

Speaking of whihc, somewhere along the way did she miss the wink exchange between Aiko and the man named Shiro when Aiko was the first to agree to the idea. "Eh?! Well," feeling on the spot, Suishoku hid a little with her bubble tea. "I do like a booth instead of a stage..." She mentioned as the closest thing to being something that she did want to do with Aiko even if it wasn't the same local story. Never hurt to try other booth set ups but seriously, who would have thought she'd find herself trapped in a karaoke booth with the school hitokiri!? "You guys are pretty good singers though. Maybe we should set up the machine to score us..."

--------------------

PM
^
Mezua
 Posted: Jun 22 2016, 01:57 PM

Bugei Adventurer

Kurome frowned heavily when Aiko pointed out they were walking over. She turned her head to look and see if she was actually being serious and fer frown frowned more. "Oh lovely just what we need." She crossed her arms, huffed, and averted her eyes as the blonde approached, while Kai stood in the back nervously looking at the Blonde and avoiding the gaze of everyone at the table. She listened to the conversation the girls were having with the blonde but did not join in herself.

It sounded like he was inviting them all to a karaoke room, which sounded absolutely horrible to her! She turned her head to look at him and opened her mouth to firmly say no!, when AIko spoke up before her. "It should be fun right? I want to help the Senpai out!" Kurome, with her mouth hanging wide open, closed it and nodded. "Sure. Sounds fun." She said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. This seemed like the least fun thing in the world. And what made it worse was when Suishoku agreed with Aiko.

Kurome sighed and accepted her fate. Ironically, she didn't have to stay. She was invited to their table. She just wanted to enjoy a day out on her own. But she decided to stay. Why not? A friend or two was nice to make. She looked around for a waitress to request a booth. "Well, let's get a booth then." She said dejectedly to the group. The faster she got this over with the sooner it would be done!

--------------------
PM
^
KaiIzuki
 Posted: Jul 6 2016, 05:48 PM

Story Teller

Shiro beamed at the girls his hands on his hips and he bowed to them giving them a friendly wink. "Thank you for agreeing. If you want a booth I will cover the cost I insist!" With that out of the way Shiro walked away. Kai was left with the group of girls and he looked each of them over quietly. He had some experience with all of him but he guessed he knew Kurome the best due to him having trained her a little. She looked at him coolly and he tiled his head.

He didn't have time to think on it much before Shiro returned. He was twirling a key of his finger and he motioned for them to follow. "We got a good room, it's down the hall and I made sure there was a score machine there to, in case you wanted to compete."

Kai nodded at them and he stood back for the girls to get up and he sighed softly before speaking "Thank you for allowing us to join you, I apologies for Shiro's behavior. He means well but forgive us if we have intruded on you." He meant it. He could tell by the looks on everyone but Aiko that they really didn't want him there.

Shiro hummed happily as he lead them to a room and he unlocked the door. It was a large room with bright neon lights and a decent TV and a couch. There was a Karaoke machine similar to the one outside in the main area set up. The TV showed a long list of songs to choose from. Shiro turned to the group and smiled. "Okay so ladies first?" He offered politely as the group entered the room.

user posted image

Kai made his way over to the couch and he sat down by the end looking over the list of songs on the table thinking over his choices. He did hope this would turn out to be fun after all.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Wintery
 Posted: Jul 11 2016, 12:47 AM

Advanced Member

Aiko was greeted by a much more traditional sight that one would expect when someone mentions Karaoke: A small room with cushy seats flanking it, a table in the center and a screen at the head of it all. Aiko took the lead in front of the girls and sat down first, opening one of the booklets with all of the songs listed. Her expression brightened when a thought crossed her mind. She closed the booklet. "Maybe it would be fun to do things differently. What if we each wrote down a song, dropped it into a hat and then we have to sing the one we pull out randomly!" She suggests. "Everyone here is really good, so it might be more interesting if we have a bit of a challenge added to it."

Aiko began playing with the remote to set the score machine. "So, I guess we are competing?" She asked the group, cocking her head to one side. "Should we wager something?" The idea of a competition was brought up by Shiro and the competitive Aiko liked the idea, but wasn't quite sure how it would go with low stakes.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY