Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 08/05/2018 The school dance is still ongoing as the seasonal news report reveals that a large ship has left England and is moving towards Edo!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Detained. [Nobu], In the doghouse now.
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jul 29 2018, 06:56 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

Nobuyori looked even more unapprovingly as Eiji. He legitimately wondered if the boy was stupid. It was obvious the teacher would smell the cigarette later. Well, Unless a decent breeze rolled through. Still, smoking wasn't something Nobuyori did, or could really approve of. As Eiji told Nobuyori about his horribes he felt slightly jealous.
"I wish I had time to play video games for eight hours straight. The most I can manage is usually an hour provided I'm lucky, or somehow get cursed with waking up too early." he said with a bit of an unintended sigh. He really did want to play more Mecha Vice.

"As for the partying, no. I probably wouldn't agree. Parties aren't really something I take part in." he said as he looked towards the door. The teacher didn't seem to be around, likely off getting someone or another. It wasn't likely that she would get a scion to blow the door open. However, getting a talented infiltration student to open the door was a definite possibility.
"You know, smoking will kill you." he said bluntly.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
Gawf
 Posted: Jul 30 2018, 12:12 AM

Bugei Adventurer

Group: Members
Member No.: 136

Eiji waved his hand dismissively,"save the judgmental glare for another person. Ive been here all day without one, had i not had detention i would be smoking someplace else." He said as he took another drag. True he did look stupid just lighting up but it had been a long day and he just didnt care anymore.
He took another puff before answering.
"You are right smoking will kill me, if getting stabbed, shot, skewered, poisoned or getting blown up doesnt kill me first." He said with a shrug. Nobu was probably right, nasty habit, but when every mission could be your last whats wrong with a little indulgence? Eiji turned to nobu, "let me ask you something, does it really matter that i smoke? Hell im blowing the smoke outside and holding it there too, so it cant be bothering you, you dont know me well enough to care about my personal well being. You couldnt get in trouble because of me, so im just a little curious why you would say somthing, to my face at least, most people keep quiet till im gone then talk shit." He turned away to take a drag then blow it outside. The rain splashing on him as he stood near the windowsill.

--------------------
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Aug 1 2018, 08:15 PM

Administrator

"let me ask you something, does it really matter that i smoke? Hell im blowing the smoke outside and holding it there too, so it cant be bothering you, you don't know me well enough to care about my personal well being. You couldn't get in trouble because of me, so i'm just a little curious why you would say something, to my face at least, most people keep quiet till im gone then talk shit." at the words Nobuyori looked at Eiji curiously. Was this really how the boy viewed the world? People talking behind his back and who cared if he killed himself because he could die anyway? It was a sad way to live that Nobuyori couldn't began to relate too. After all Nobuyori's entire life, and even his powers, where about surviving no matter what.

"Why would I talk behind your back?" he answered the question with a questions of his own. Of course it was kind of rude, but it certainly got his point across. At least that is how the Prince felt.
"Talking to your back is pointless. Then you just hear it second hand and get mad. I'm a Prince, I think about other people in everything I do. I have to constantly think about everyone in Omi." it was the same with his father, mother, and little sister. He also hoped it was the same for every samurai who served the Azai. He never simply represented himself but his entire clan, and his entire province.

"We fight together, and are classmates. That is reason enough." he then looked at the rain falling outside. It was peaceful and made him think of home. In his mind nothing was more peaceful than watching rain fall open the surface of Lake Biwa, or quietly beat against the outside of his castle's walls. Here at the Bugei the rain gently hummed against the glass windows of the school, and that was more than enough for him to feel at peace.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Gawf
 Posted: Aug 5 2018, 11:53 AM

Bugei Adventurer

Group: Members
Member No.: 136

Eiji closed his eyes as he listened. Savoring the taste of his cigarette, he tapped the ash outside then took another drag. Eiji never had gotten a response like that before. The way he described himself representing all people from his homeland was Noble to say the least. "You know i dont envy you, having a load of peoples hopes and expectations always on your shoulders, i value being able to do as i please." He said as he looked back outside.
He was a polar opposite of the guy sitting near him. He hardly ever thought of his family, and Eiji was sure they hardly thought of him. Hell he only ever heard from his older brother who and they only ever traded insults till the other hung up. He looked back over to Nobu. "Cause we are classmates huh." He looked back out the window. Well guess it was time to address the elephant in the room.
"He would have done the same to you."
Eiji said as he held the cigarette out into the rain to put it out.
"That englishman i mean, given the chance he would have tore you apart, and that loud kid with the staff." He said as he stood up and took his seat back, stuffing the cigarette in his pocket."let me show you somthing." He grabbed his bag ans pulled a bottle of water and a pack of napkins. He poured the water onto them and held out his right hand coarse and rough was the skin but not out of the ordinary. He then wiped his hand off, the cosmetic make up washed off revealing the large scar on the right side of his right hand. Among some other burn scarring. He did the same with with his face. Wiping a little from his right cheek he revealed more singed marks along with two of the needle scars.
"You dont get scars like these and walk away without learning some lessons. Ive gotten a lot of real battle experience, a lot more than i ever needed alot younger than i should have got it. And everything about that guy screamed to make sure he couldnt hurt anyone else, and that was the only thing i could think of." He said as he looked to the front of the class.
It was quiet for a moment before Eiji spoke again. "So im gonna ask you again, why do you care about a psycho like me. There is no shame in admitting you just said that to delfect or try to make me feel better. No one would blame you." Eiji said in a somber tone.

--------------------
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Aug 8 2018, 06:04 PM

Administrator

Nobuyori's eyes went wide. Eiji was cleary hurt and didn't want others to see. He clearly did his best to hide his wounds. As Eiji asked him the same question again Nobuyori looked at Eiji's scars. He had to think on how he should answer. Then he looked at Eiji and nodded.
"My answer isn't changing." he said as he kept his face completely serious.
"You are a class mate. I don't agree with how you killed that enemy, but you are right. He easily would have killed us all if we didn't take him out. I've given it a lot of thought since that day. I Don't think you are bad, and I don't have regrets." that was a stance afford to Nobuyori by his position as a Prince. He didn't have time to sit around and be wishy washy. He needed to be decisive and clear, and he felt that now more than ever he was being extremely clear on his feelings towards the boy in front of him.

The rain outside started falling harder as some thunder could be heard overhead, however Nobu still kept his gaze on Eiji.
"Everyone in this skill has probably killed someone. In Buddha's eyes we are all monsters. We are monsters for Edo though, and our people." with those words he put his fist to his chest. He wanted to make it clear that in his heart that was what he believed. That was how Nobuyori justified the killing he did personally. Every bit of it was for his people, his clan, and for Edo.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY