Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 7/10/2017 A blood red summer has come. As the Edo Bugei students finish facing off with the ikko forces all across the nation a massive steel ship floats towards Edo Harbor. The final battle between the Ikko Ikki rebels and the Edo Bugei students is about to begin. The lingering question now, just how much of Edo will be left standing once the battle ends?

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Two boys, one shopping arcade, (Junko/Shinsuke)
Suzu
 Posted: May 19 2017, 08:01 AM

Story Teller

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

Awards: None

The confession of what had seemed like a huge secret had ended up leading to the strangest of things. Not rejection by one friend of another but of dressing up. Both Bugei students had gotten dressed up in fairly nice clothing for an outing together. Shinsuke had typed the shop information into his phone to help them get to their destination expediently. Which was probably a good thing since he was wearing a full furisode kimono with a flower shaped hair ribbon hand tied by Junko. Long distance walking wasn't the sort of thing that you did in this kind of attire.

As they arrived in the right area he looked over at Junko and smiled. Just getting to go out as he was, expressing this side of himself was very relaxing. Having his friend with him was even better. With the weather sunny but not hot in the slightest, it was looking to be quite a nice day. Using the suggestions his sister had given him for places with good manly clothing, he was sure that Junko would be happy today too.

From the looks of it there were a ton of shops in this shopping arcade, though. All along a walkway with a high vaulted roof to protect shoppers from any elements that might threaten their enjoyment of the experience. Apparently a nice affordable place with a wide selection of men's and women's clothing was just down the path to the left. As Shinsuke lead the way he was all too aware of the fact that they were drawing a bit of attention to themselves. Probably the fancy kimono, he reasoned.

"Jun-kun, I think I may need to change out of this after all. We're kind of getting noticed by.. well, everyone," he remarked, smiling nervously at that fact.

--------------------
PM
^
Aideen
 Posted: May 19 2017, 07:26 PM

Story Teller

Group: Members
Member No.: 77

It had been a great time so far and it was still just beginning. They'd been having a nice chat and mostly talking about inane things, nothing of any real importance. He had naturally reverted to his backwards walk so he could talk to her face to face as they went. Certainly Todo-chan seemed to be having a great time, that was important. As the man today, Junko wanted to make sure that he did everything right for her sort of first time out as a woman. Well, maybe not first time. He didn't know how often this was a thing. Certainly he'd met Todo-chan incognito or whatever, but his hair was still boyish. It wasn't like he could ask about it right now, maybe once they were back at the dorms together or something, if he remembered.

"I warned you." He teased with a mild scolding tone and gave Todo-chan a small poke in the shoulder. "You're all dressed up like you're on your way to your omiai. Plus you're just cute so people are gonna stare anyway." He smiled at her. "If I wasn't around, bet there'd be tons of guys coming by to talk to you." He raised a fist and flexed quite poorly. "But I'm too scary for them. Course now I wish I was dressed up to match you. Even as dressy as I am, I feel casual next to you." His face brightened as he thought of something. "Hey, have you got a proper kimono for festivals? Maybe we should see if there are any at the shops for cheap too. A girl's got to have her own personal kimono. I ought to see if there are any men's for myself while I'm thinking about it."

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
Suzu
 Posted: May 23 2017, 07:10 AM

Story Teller

Strolling through a shopping arcade with a close male friend while dressed in a girl's kimono should've been a surreal experience even for Shinsuke. He was used to dressing up in private, around one or two people, not this sort of public outing. Yet the highly enjoyable nature of that company made all the difference. Even the topics of discussion didn't throw Shinsuke off too much really. That quip about tons of guys coming to talk to him.. er.. her.. if not for Junko's presence made the Todo student grin. Still not outwardly manly per se, but definitely making up for it in the confidence department.

"No I don't have one.. well, not for being like this anyway. I'm sure that one of these shops will have men's kimono as well as women's. From what my sister said, these types of shops have a bit of everything!" Shinsuke remarked cheerfully, then pointed to a doorway just up the way, "That's one of them there! People take their old clothes there and sell them to the shop. Since they're kind of hand me downs, I guess that makes it a lot cheaper. Let's go have a look."

Then, without thinking too much about it, he added, "I entrust my safety and honor as a lady to you." There was a formal bow and everything before he started cracking up.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist.." Shinsuke explained, "But I do think I'll find something a little more casual than this to get here. Something that goes better with what you're wearing. Unless you want to go casual yourself? I'll do whatever you want!"

--------------------
PM
^
Aideen
 Posted: May 24 2017, 08:09 PM

Story Teller

"I like a little bit of everything." Junko said with a sagely nod. "I'll keep my fingers crossed for a lucky find." He looked to the shop that Todo-chan pointed out to him. It was not the sort of place he normally shopped at for sure. He wondered if his mother even knew this kind of place existed. It kind of felt weird to be buying somebody else' old clothes, but that was silly. After all, Todo-chan was wearing his old stuff and she looked great. Maybe it was just the buying part of it. Perhaps once he was free from his mother for good, he could send his stuff here. Or maybe just pass it on to Todo-chan. That might feel better, maybe like having a sister. Something he hadn't actually got to experience.

"Alright, let's go check it out." He said, bubbling out with excitement. He didn't run, Todo-chan probably couldn't really run right now, but he did kind of bounce excitedly with every step. He smiled when she gave the bow to him. He didn't exactly get why it was funny but whatever, if she was laughing, he was glad. He returned the bow. "Well then I'll take good care of you today. No matter what we end up wearing." He turned his attention back to the shop. "Man, it could have anything. I think you should try on a lot but definitely keep the furisode out. It suits you. I'll just pick up something properly mature to match with all the other stuff."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Suzu
 Posted: May 27 2017, 06:31 AM

Story Teller

Around Junko it was a lot easier to slip fully into the role and persona of Todo-chan. That was likely for the best as they were entering a store that had a few other people in it. For all of them it might well have just been some girl who was over dressed or on an omiai with a well dressed young man. Either way he was definitely sticking close by the Matsudaira boy, if for no other reason than the comfort he felt in Junko's company. Heck the excitement his friend showed at the prospect of getting proper boys' clothes was infectious!

Though they weren't running due to the furisode that Todo-chan was wearing, they still got to the shop fairly quickly. As soon as they were inside three clerks who'd been near the entrance all bowed and greeted them. They went back to work soon thereafter, but not before giving the oddly formally dressed pair odd looks. Undeterred Todo-chan led the way back to the men's section and paused for a moment. Should they start with formal wear and work their way back? Or maybe something a bit more casual to be comfortable for Junko to wear immediately? After a moment he decided on the latter and motioned to some short sleeved shirts nearby.

"Why don't we start with these? A couple of comfortable shirts will make a world of difference in your wardrobe. If you get the right kind of casual shirt it can be used for slightly more formal things too!" Todo-chan explained helpfully, "And there are slacks on the opposite side, so we can match whatever shirt you like with some appropriate bottoms!"

--------------------
PM
^
Aideen
 Posted: May 27 2017, 07:48 AM

Story Teller

Junko bowed back to the shopkeepers politely. He had sort of expected the weird looks, that was what they had agreed to whether when they chose to bring out the furisode, but it was hardly anything, as long as Todo-chan was liking it, that was worth more than all the weird looks in the world. Unlike his partner, Junko wasn't looking for one style over another, mostly he was just looking at everything. They had so much and it was all so wildly different. It was like looking at a bunch of closets mashed together and shaken up. Which it sort of was now that he thought about it. That was cool.

"Oh wow." He breathed "I bet you could reinvent yourself into anybody in one of these shops. Change your whole image." Punk clothing, slightly out of fashion clothing, nice clothing, worn clothing. He probably spent an inordinately long time looking towards the women's section since, after all, he was more familiar with it. There was a lot of choice there. As much as he wanted to do a clean break from his mom, maybe he could grab a few things to make her think he was doing small rebellion stuff like dressing down rather than dressing up as a man in a huge rebellion. Would she expect that? But that was thoughts for another day, he cast them from his head.

"Ok, comfortable shirts. He picked a few and held them up to his chest. He'd have to figure out what comfortable meant when it came to male clothes. Specifically, what size he felt most comfortable in. He was probably going to be trying a lot of stuff on. "What do you think of this?" He held up a yellow shirt with a decorative sun emblazoned across the chest. He rather liked the yellow color, it stood out and was bright. It seemed like a happy color.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Suzu
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 07:31 AM

Story Teller

Between Shinsuke's fairly vast knowledge of men's clothes and the types that Junko picked out, they ended up with a pretty nice selection for the boy to try. Though the Todo heir wasn't totally sold on the shirt with a big sun across the chest he wasn't going to criticize something that made Junko happy. When you took the colors in it seemed rather warm and relaxed. Considering the things Junko was escaping from through men's clothing, relaxing was a good choice.

Once Junko had gone to try the masculine clothes on, Shinsuke had gone to check out the more feminine options. Though he wasn't as well versed in them as his friend was, he certainly knew enough to know what he liked. Thus he ended up with a few outfits that he thought would work, based on how they looked when he held them up in front of himself. Soon enough he went into the changing room as well, going through the trouble of changing out of the furisode. In other words, he was occupied for a good 20 minutes with disrobing alone. Eventually he had on a nice lightweight soft yellow top with a white pleated skirt that fell just below the knees. Something to match the shirt that Junko had liked so much.

There were a couple other things he'd picked out to buy as well - a dress, another couple of skirts and tops as well as a jacket. Now he just had to wait for Junko to exit the dressing room. With the furisode folded up nicely inside a basket, 'Todo-chan' waited patiently near the entrance to the dressing rooms. Oddly enough, Shinsuke was smiling demurely. Even with his other recent troubles and earlier anxiety, he was feeling great now.

As soon as Junko did emerge, he asked, "How'd it go? Did you find some manly clothes to your liking?" After a moment he also added, "I decided to try on some clothes of my own.. how do you like this one?"

--------------------
PM
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jun 7 2017, 08:41 PM

Story Teller

Junko was flittering about like a hummingbird, and, like a hummingbird, kept going to the brightest colors. As he grabbed shirt after shirt to try on, there was a definite pattern of bright colors or animal graphics printed on. It was all very loud and surprisingly short of any kind of real style or fashion. He was just grabbing things he liked. Oranges, yellows, reds, pinks, and more were draped over his shoulders and arms. Pants were a bit less ostentatious. They seemed to be less varied, though he did grab a few with stitched designs down the legs or hips. At least he did until it was pointed out that a few he had grabbed were women's in the wrong section. He gave up those pretty quickly after that.

Then it was off to the changing rooms with his treasures. This was going to take ages but he didn't mind. Hopefully Todo-chan would find enough things to shop for to keep herself busy while he did. He narrowe his size down first and then got rid of the shirts that were too far off. That was the easiest part even if he had to get rid of some really cute shirts. Now with a more manageable stack, he began trying them all on. He definitely gave some attention to how they looked on hi, but more importanntly was how they felt. How he could move, how they could stretch.

Some of them, despite seeming the right size, seemed to hang off him, they hung loosely and kind of made him feel weird, like at any second they'd slip off his shoulders and he'd be bare chested. He tried it a couple of times and there was no chance of his shoulders letting that happened, but, even confirming he was safe from such things, the threat felt real. He set those shirts to one side and moved a size down.

These generally fit well, though certain ones hung a bit loose or a bit tight. He' probably go with the majority of those, it was probably his size. Then Junko moved to the smallest stuff in his selection. These were a bit more like a glove, in that they were tight and hugged his figure more. It felt a bit nice, like his school armor. He did a few stretches and movements and even mimed firing a bow. He could totally wear these under his hunting gear when it got really cold. That said, they were small.

He felt a bit exposed, if the large shirts were threatening, these were boasting and, on some motions, they would even pull up and show off some skin. Just the thought made him crimson. But he could pull some things from his previous experiences, layers. He took a few of the larger shirts and started mixing and matching them with the smaller ones. THe smaller clothes had to be less busy in design but he managed a few combinations that looked nice. And by combining the two, he didn't feel over or under exposed, it was like perfect balance.

He would probably have to narrow things down even further later but he got rid of the automatic falures immediately, though it still left him with a fair stack of clothes. But now he had to choose the pants. He had to try o every pair of jeans and, in the end, was far less successful than he had been with the shirts. Eventually he found a few that fit him like he wanted, giving him free range of movement while Still leaving him feeling a bit of security. A lot like his school uniform armor. So, he ended up with mostly slim fit and boot cut jeans with low to medium rise.

Eventually, he had what he wanted, though he'd completely forgotten about finding clothes that would match the furisode. He stepped out to check on Todo-chan's status in one of his new outfits, slim jeans with the sun shirt he'd fallen in love with over a fire red tee. "Oh my god," he squeaked out upon seeing her, "you look so cute." He rushed out and started circling her appreciatively. "You really rock that outfit, it's a good match. You gotta buy it. What do you think of mine?" He did a twirl. "It just screams manly, right?"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Suzu
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 05:56 AM

Story Teller

Todo-chan, as it were, had been waiting patiently for Junko to emerge from his own dressing room. To little surprise Junko was indeed wearing that sunny shirt he'd found earlier. Not an expert in fashion by any stretch of the imagination, the Todo heir still wasn't sure about that shirt. Nothing subtle about the shirt itself, unlike the sorts of fashions he'd grown up with. You didn't see loud and vibrant shirts like that when you were a diplomat's son. Something about the ostentatiously bright red shirt made it work. Maybe the enthusiasm that Junko had for his new shirt was infectious.

Regardless Shinsuke applauded Junko's twirl and walked up to the boy. No mistaking it now, Junko was a boy through and through. All of it seemed in total to suit his friend from Hokkaido. Those slim jeans didn't exactly help the look but perhaps they were fashionable. Shinsuke put a hand on Junko's shoulder, the gesture accompanied by an approving nod.

"You, my good man, look very good. That look suits you well.. and that smile does too," Shinsuke replied, then tugged at his skirt a little, "Actually I tried to match that shirt with this outfit. Figured it would be pretty fun if we had outfits that went together. I'm glad you like it, though. It's pretty comfortable actually."

He then winked as he suggested, "How about we pay for our big finds and then go have some lunch or see a movie? I think we need to celebrate hitting the jackpot with our new wardrobes!"

--------------------
PM
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 03:06 PM

Story Teller

Junko beamed. He'd chosen right and he was going to have a good start on a new wardrobe that a man could be proud of. Honestly, he wished there weren't uniforms at school so he could show it off to more people. All his friends were bound to be impressed. Maybe he'd start a new trend from all the guys when they did see him. It was a real relief that he looked like a proper boy rather than, say, a girl obviously trying and failing to look like a boy, he'd been told that in the past. This was a success according to Todo-chan and that just made him more confident.

"Thanks, Todo-chan. That really means a lot to me." And it did, plain as day. He quickly considered his clothes with hers and nodded. "It's a pretty good match, especially since I could have come out wearing, like, anything." He grinned. "But it still looks good on you, even not next to mine. You're cute, Todo-chan, it really suits you." He turned back and started gathering up the mound of clothes he had decided on in the end.

"Both of those sound neat, but maybe we should drop the clothes off back at our dorm before. They might not let us in to the theater with heaps of laundry." Food might be easier, but both would be best of all. "Then we can go get food at the theater or arcade or something. I heard there was this super cute romance film out, about a samurai and his lost lover, supposed to be really sweet but also sad."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Suzu
 Posted: Jun 18 2017, 05:46 AM

Story Teller

Seeing his good friend so happy made Shinsuke feel the whole outing had been worth it. Even if just to bolster the confidence of a boy who was so unused to feeling manly for a short while. It was always more satisfying to him to see others satisfied than to be left wanting. Friends could be difficult to come by in the world they lived in, so it was all the more important to do what he could for those he had. Despite his own happiness at being to express this side of himself today, Shinsuke wasn't totally sure what to do with compliments from Junko.

Cute? Normally he'd expect to be the one using that term to refer to someone else, or to be used by a girl toward him. Coming from Junko he reasoned it was certainly intended as nothing more than a compliment. Possibly to bolster his own confidence as Todo-chan. Which was quite kind and thoughtful. They really did make a good pair, be it getting hair cuts or hunting for clothes. With his own selections folded in a basket, Shinsuke helped gather up all the extra items that Junko had selected for himself. Just as his friend finished those thoughts about what to do with the clothes, the Todo heir had an idea.

"I think I know which one you're talking about, I hear it's supposed to be good. If you don't mind seeing it then I certainly don't," he remarked, "It's a bit of a way back to the dorms, so how about this: we can rent a couple of coin lockers nearby and then pick up the clothes after we're done with the movie and food? No stress, no rush."

--------------------
PM
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 08:13 AM

Story Teller

"Oh, that's super clever." He said with a nod. He certainly wouldn't have thought about such a thing, probably because he didn't do any traveling like Todo-chan probably did. Travel was a big part of being a diplomat, Junko assumed. So a safe place to stash his new things, as well as her new things, that was a good addition, perhaps they had those in train and bus stations back home and he'd just never seen them. He didn't usually take such forms of transportation and, even when he did, it was rarely the facilities that he was excited to explore.

He gathered his clothes up in a big arm full and dropped them into a basket. He considered folding them but it probably wasn't that necessary. He grinned at Todo-chan as he picked up the basket with both hands. "You're really good at this planning management stuff." He lightly hip checked her since patting her on the back was not an option with no free arms. "You'd be, like, the best guide as well as diplomat. Making friends, showing the sights, talking about the history of landmarks, and making deals for the future of Japan. I bet you'll be snatched up in no time once you graduate, maybe even you could be ambassador to other countries for the Empero." God, wouldn't that be cool, meeting the emperor and even the chance to meet the great man himself.

"Oh, I still don't know what made you decide on the diplomacy track." He said as they brought their things up to the counter. It didn't take too long to pay for the stuff they had chosen and make their way bac out into the world. He'd let Todo-chan lead the way to the rental boxes since, unlike the theater, he didn't know where they were. After they ha the clothes dropped off, they could check out the next showing time and either see the film or have a bite to eat before it started.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Suzu
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 06:16 AM

Story Teller

When you were training to be a diplomat and potential confidant to the highest of the high in Japan, you learned tricks. Little things that you could do for management of time and decreasing of stress. The less stress a person felt the more likely it would be that they would be willing to listen to what another person had to say. Thus Shinsuke had learned all sorts of little things about travel and streamlining things so that nobody would find themselves overwhelmed. Today it just so happened that he was getting the opportunity to use those things to make an outing with his friend fun.

Smiling at the hip check, though he stumbled a little since he hadn't expected it, Shinsuke replied, "If you want to make someone more likely to listen to what you have to say, you make sure they're comfortable and stress free. That's what my dad tells me anyhow. I'm not sure that I'd want to be an ambassador to other countries though.. it'd take me away from my family, and I'd probably miss my sister a lot. Plus I wouldn't get to spend time with you either."

The next question had to wait until their clothes had all been paid for. That itself didn't take very long, but Shinsuke did note that the lady at the counter was giving them an odd look. One that suggested she knew what was going on despite the fact that she clearly couldn't. Quite similar to the one that the woman at the salon had given them back the first time they'd met. How very strange! As soon as it'd all been paid for they were outside and headed for some nearby coin lockers. They were decorated with an advertisement for a new manga that had come out, something about a princess in the Heian period meeting an Emishi preistess and becoming best friends. Its art style was very shoujo, which didn't help the blatant cuteness factor. Opening one of the larger lockers up, he motioned for his friend to put all of his belongings inside.

"I guess I chose diplomacy because it's what my family has always done. And I've never been all that good at fighting anyway, so it seemed like a natural fit. It's much more satisfying to help people agree than to fight them," he remarked, "My sister is much more of a warrior than me, so our family still gets the best of both worlds."

After placing his own bags in, Shinsuke grinned, "Thanks for doing all of this with me, Jun-kun. I really appreciate your friendship."

--------------------
PM
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jul 7 2017, 09:51 PM

Story Teller

"Well, I don't know about that last part. I'm going to be a soldier, but I might end up a body guard. Who knows. I don't know if you're allowed to choose who you guard but I wouldn't mind being your body guard. Of course, I have a few years before that becomes anything like an option for me." He shrugged. After all, he was a first year and he had so much life ahead of him. His dad and godfather had both been soldiers, not exactly guard types, but the school seemed to like raising students as individual power houses so becoming a bodyguard was not entirely out of the realm of possibility. Admittedly, he was pretty crap at everything right now but he would improve if he just kept at it.

He paid for his things while he let his mind wander. "But I guess it's hard when you're close to your family. I know I was always really sad when Hachi left for work or because he and mother got in a fight. But knowing they're still there waiting for you, knowing you've got a place to come back to, that's something that could give you strength to go on." He looked off toward the distance. He didn't have that, more like he had something back home that he never really wanted to go back to, but he also knew he would go back. Maybe he just wanted to go back on his terms. It was complicated and he didn't like thinking about that kind of thing so he pushed it out of his mind with a smile.

He turned his smile toward Todo-chan and nodded as she described her family line. That was something he could understand easily enough, he was doing the same thing, after all. "Uh-huh." he agreed with a nod. "I totally get that. My dad and godfather served together and were really good hunters so I'm following in their footsteps. Admittedly I'm far better at hunting than fighting of any kind, even my bow skills aren't great." his face darkened but only for a moment. Nothing would keep him down long, he was going to get better, so what if it hadn't happened yet.

"You don't have to thank me, Todo-chan. You were the first friend I made here at the academy. You're pretty much my bestie." He smiled wide and carefully turned his attention to stacking his purchases in the locker as well. "And I can't think of anyone I'd rather have around."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Suzu
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 06:54 AM

Story Teller

Shinsuke kind of had a hard time envisioning his friend as a soldier. The very appearance of Junko didn't really scream tough soldier no matter how hard you squinted. Which was all the more reason for the Todo clan heir to try harder to envision it. His friend was trying hard to assert himself as a young man; failing to accept the idea of Junko as a soldier was tantamount to giving in to what the boy's mother wanted. Which was the last thing that Shinsuke was about to allow. So instead of doubting that career path at all, the Todo heir smiled, "Hey, I've got a crazy idea. How about this: once I become a full diplomat, I'll personally request you as a bodyguard. I'm sure it might rattle a few cages, but a diplomat needs someone they trust totally. and I trust you totally, Jun-kun."

As they walked Shinsuke took in what Junko was relating about his family. Hachi had been a really important person for his friend, someone who embodied what Junko himself might wish to be. Or maybe Shinsuke had been reading into his friend's words a bit too much. Regardless it was really hard to feel strongly about someone within your family and not be able to see them again. Even if you went home they weren't going to be there other than in memories. Though he was through the worst of it by now, he still missed Yuki and thought of her now and then. If only she could've seen him now, all dolled up and accompanying a boy. The teasing wouldn't have ended for the rest of the weekend!

"Oh, buy I do have to thank you. Your kind words just now were very appreciated... I'm humbled to be your best friend," Shinsuke replied, equally cheerful as they approached the movie theater, "I couldn't dream of having anyone else around today.. thanks for being here for me, Jun-kun."

After that he nodded toward a poster depicting a bold samurai shielding a maiden from some unseen threat, "That's the movie, right? I almost think we could duplicate that pose ourselves..." And with that, he laughed a little. This was turning out to be quite the fun day!

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Mercenary Stranger Than Fiction Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Out of Control GOSSAMER Sonata of Awakening No Heroes Prisoners of Fate Avalon Providence All of Me Fairy Tail Guild Monstrum Digitalis .hack//infinity PANDORA'S ASCENSION FORCED HEROES UNBOUND Black Static HEART SIGH Pandora Sedition Persona: Shallow Colour A lurking shadow Bleach Platinum Hearts PAINTING UNDER THE FLAMES Tales of Hyrule RWBY-AU Those Among Us Continent of Altrus Starfall Together We Fall New Game+ fate/breaking chains misfts! Broken War Online Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Together We Fall Hero Quirks Tōitsu-koku Musou: Age of Edo Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Star Signs Reach For The Stars After a Dream Songless Birds Terrasphere