Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Cracks in Stone (Open to requests)
Aideen
 Posted: Apr 8 2018, 10:38 AM

Elite Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 77

Awards: None

"Luck and pride, doncha know. He thought we were just stupid kids and they could handle us. Course, there was a lot of luck too, Ah guess. Lucky the bullet got me where Ah was wearing armor, lucky it didn't hit anywhere vital." She grinned. "It's good to have luck on your side, but you can't just rely on that all the time." Bu looked down at the tabletop and slid her fingers across it. "Been relying on that luck a lot myself. But Ah've got some training and extracurriculars now that should do a pretty good job getting all that sorted and done with.

"Thanks for that Mika, you're doing me a real favor. Those kind of folks wouldn't talk to somebody like me." Actually, they probably would, she was a scion and student of the academy but Bu still saw herself as the street scum that she had worked so hard to reinvent herself as. She stood up from her chair and stretched her arms and back with a groan. It was good to straighten up after spending far too long moping and slumped in the less than comfortable club chairs.

"Well, can't say it's been a good night but it wasn't bad, catching up with you." She smiled again. "Ah should say goodbye to the boys and see if any of them need help getting back to the office. If you see me in the training areas, feel free to stop by and say hello. Maybe we can give the artifacts a good workout, yeah?" That was Bu, there was some element to showing off, there always was, but more of that drive was pushing herself and the limits as far as they could go, sometimes even if it was just to see them snap.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: Apr 9 2018, 06:04 AM

Platinum Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Awards: None

A favor, yes. Mika tried not to look depressed by the notion and waved it off as such. A favor and nothing more about it. She didn't care so much as what she'll gain out of this. Money and company were both a loss so what could she possibly gain from Bu? She smoothed out her evening dress and avoided eye contact about doing them a favor and the mentsuke not likely to talk to Bu. Mika just nodded absently when the real issue was that the mentsuke will likely ignore someone who talked to those people as if they owe them something.

The offer of training left Mika sighing if not as hard as considering this a means of catching up. A joke really. Muscle types and sparring yet was it not so obvious that the lack of muscle on Mika's thin arms indicated she would likely be one to do such brutish arm wrestling? The girl couldn't tell if this one trick pony is really that blind if that's all they have to offer for getting Ajibana to share intel about the Ghost Rider.

"One shouldn't lie about this experience. It's a tad unbecoming. As much as the offer to test the limits of punishment is appealing, it may not be so fun for you in the end." She shook her head and left for the exit. That simpleton smile wasn't returned in the slightest as Mika's eyes mostly went dim and staring off to things that weren't there to ignore the disgusting environment around her. This will be as honest as she could get about a sparring match. Mika wouldn't last long in a test of endurance and there was the chance she could consider suicide by cop if the day puts her in a particularly dark mood. "I suppose I'll give parting grace to those that brought me here," her voice drowning away with the current song in the club.

As she left Bu and weaved through the club for the door, Mika could catch sight of the few Home Economic's club members ranging around men a few years older than them. All fully engrossed with pleasantries till one of them started pining for their current toy to pay for their drinks when the waiter declined them of another. Judging that enough was seen here, Mika pressed on without a word and headed back to the dorms alone as usual. Eyes staring off at things not there in a political mask to avoid further distractions.

[exit thread]

--------------------

Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY