Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I'm a model, if you know what I mean (BuxJiao)
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jul 16 2018, 09:23 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

"傻子" Jiao said with a smile. She knew Bu didn't speak Chinese,and that was why she said it. As Bu challenged her Jiao looked almost shockingly happy. On her face was the expression of a fearsome General that had just won a great battle. She stood face to face with Bu and her smile widened.
"Do you know, Combat, and Dance, have same background?" and with that she grabbed Bu's hand and put it directly on her lower back.
"If you train in dance, you know martial arts. Train martial arts, know how to dance." and with that looked Bu directly in the eyes with the look of a fierce tiger lunging at it's pray.

"I study both since I was little. Though, I am a guest. I will let you lead since you are the host." she said in a polite, formal tone. Bu had tried to set a trap for one of China's fiercest warriors, and the tiger had not only smelled meat but gladly jumped right into the pit. Now it was up to Bu to actually follow through with the challenge.
"Unless you can't concentrate?" Jiao said with a clearly fake and mildly sarcastic look of concern. She would then proceed to put her body directly against Bu's.
"Now then, can you dance?" and her smile widened more. It was now officially a close quarters duel on the dance floor.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jul 17 2018, 07:17 PM

Elite Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 77

Bu smiled back. Her confidence wasn't shaken in the least by Jiao's confidence. "Fighting's a lot like dancing, but believe me, they're different as night and day." Jiao came in close, Bu could smell her perfume, just like so many of her fights, Bu had offered her opponent the first strike. Jiao could hit hard but Bu wasn't going to lose this fight either.

Bu took Jiao into her arms and pulled her out onto the dance floor. They weren't the only ones dancing, there was, in fact, a bunch of other nonsense going on. A crowd was gathering elsewhere, but that didn't matter. Bu wasn't dancing to show off, she was here to show Jiao who was the best. She couldn't let her rustiness show, but she also couldn't let Jiao's attempts to do...that stuff to her mess up what flow there was.

"I think you'll find," Bu said, her accent slipping away as she called back old memories, her finger lightly tapped against Jiao's back to the beat of the music, "that there's a great deal of difference between studying and performing."

After so many years, Aiborī was going to dance again. Her leg swept back and she pulled Jiao with her. Bu took short steps back, rotating the pair along as their heels clicked against the dance floor. Bu was still smiling and she pulled the other girl in and they danced cheek to cheek. She whispered, "We break, you get two twirls, I'll dip you and then back together, four beats, three, two, one." And she twisted her feet and planted them, letting the momentum of the dance pull Jiao away. Bu kept hold of only the girl's hand and raised it high, giving her room to spin.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Yesterday at 08:42 pm

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Jiao smiled wide as Bu dragged her out on the dance floor. Fortunately two idiots seemed to be busy arguing with one another over some kind of dance competition, which meant the two of them could carry out their battle with plenty of open ground and fairly undisturbed. Jiao fully planned to enjoy herself this evening, and Bu seemed fully ready for war.

As Bu started tapping Jiao's back to the music Jiao began winding her fingers around Bu's, slowly rubbing her fingers and running her index finger along the palm of Bu's hand, as well as occasionally making extremely flirty glances. It was a subtle means of seduction, meant only for the person it was towards. She also then quickly drew a fingernail across Bu's wrist in a quick flick. It wasn't nearly enough to cause a line or blood, but more a fun taunt, and reminder that was in fact war.

Bu confidently announced her moves, but Jiao wasn't one to be defeated. As Bu started dancing Jiao moved perfectly in unison. She was a goddess of war that refused to lose. Going through each and every sequence while keeping a fierce look on her face every time she and Bu made eye contact Jiao gave a vicious smile.
"I am a goddess of war. Defeat is not a word I accept." she said arrogantly. She was clearly taunting Bu to dance more.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY