Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 11/01/2017 The dust has cleared after a fierce clash against the rebel Ikko Ikki monks. Now, as a tense period of calm spread over the island nation of Japan the students of Edo Bugei must figure out how to proceed in life after experience such intense conflicts and such deep loss.

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

How long has it been?
Twilightriku
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 08:29 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 34

Awards: None

Hello everyone, I once more find myself with a silver of time, and I wish to use it on the one passion that has kept me sane over the years, and that is writing. I once upon a time had joined this site sadly life got in the way, I'm not trying to write the next big epic, but it you guys would have me back, I would love to shake off the rust and enjoy some fun amongst you all.

As for Magoda... Sorry bro, I didn't mean to drop from the face of the planet like that, the job kind of dragged me away kicking and screaming... Sorry.

--------------------
Sum [I am], Eram [I was], Erõ [I will be]
Kazuma, Kenzaki: At the brink...
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 09:25 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

-rubs eyes twice-

Excuse me sir. You look familiar. Have we met? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Welcome back ^^

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 09:27 PM

Platinum Poster

Member No.: 6

You are welcome back, long time no see old name. Just hope to see you around a bit more and there’s been a lot that happened since.
Hope to rp with you as well.

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
Twilightriku
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 09:32 PM

You guys have no idea how sorry I am for vanishing like that. Work kind of dragged me to a very sandy part of the world. With little to no internet (not like its better now...) but I've gotten better and juggling my 12 hour work days.

I've been trying to catch up on all the happenings... (I kind of lurked a little the past two years) I was just to scared to jump back in and get dragged away by work.

Happy to be back, just trying to figure out where to start, if I want to go fresh or bring back Kazuma...

--------------------
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Nov 2 2017, 10:51 PM

Platinum Poster

Well, wouldn’t hurt to go either way. The school news gives a general idea and if all else, start fresh and maybe revive Kazuma later on after a given haitus for family and other duties.

Glad that you are around though and if work does pull you away, a small heads up will take care of it.

--------------------

PM
^
Twilightriku
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 02:05 PM

-Cracks knuckles-

I'll go refresh my memory on the rules and go from there. Sadly I can't jump into the chatango due to it refusing to load in my computer, so pm might be the best bet to reach me.

I'm excited to get back into it all.

--------------------
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Nov 3 2017, 02:17 PM

Platinum Poster

There is a discord but it could be the browser or flash that's blocking the box.

Take your time reading and if you got questions, just ask.

--------------------

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Stranger Than Fiction Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Avalon Fairy Tail Guild .hack//infinity PANDORA'S ASCENSION FORCED HEROES UNBOUND Black Static HEART SIGH Pandora Sedition Persona: Shallow Colour Bleach Platinum Hearts PAINTING UNDER THE FLAMES Tales of Hyrule RWBY-AU Those Among Us Starfall Together We Fall fate/breaking chains misfts! Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Reach For The Stars Terrasphere Stay Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence Apotheosis STARSTRUKK Alohomora Infamy Indigo Plateau Stroke of Luck Valar Dohaeris kaleidoscope Blackballad Megalomania Catch-22 Naruto: Shinobi Stories Break The Wheel