Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

Pas de Deux, Youri and Viola
LDYWHTE
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 08:30 AM

Bugei Student

Group: Members
Member No.: 170

Awards: None

[FOLLOWING THIS ONE]

[...]The previous inquiry stole from him another grin, this time a little more playful. He'll do his best to don't disappoint or offend her, they're going to have not only a good time and literally their first date, but also a dance to remember.

"And... yes, I do have one more wish." He answered positively with a nod.
He stretched out his hand toward her in one sleek move and bowed a little his head, rightfully being a little gentleman for her.

"Shall we dance?"

Shinku Tenshi

--------------------
The Twin Sotan

Kayoko Sotan
user posted image
"My arm for a pillow,
I really like myself
under the hazy moon
" -Yosa Buson

Youri Sotan
user posted image
"The summer grasses
All that remains
Of brave soldiers dreams
" -Matsuo Basho
PM
^
Shinku Tenshi
 Posted: Jun 5 2018, 12:45 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 172

If Viola could have squealed without looking out of place, she would have done so now. The moment she had waited for had arrived, and in a seamless transition, Youri had taken her invitation and ran with it. He had his hand held out, awaiting hers to move out toward the floor and start their dancing. His expression, far lighter and happier than times she's seen before, told her that he looked forward to this just as much as she did.

"As you wish."

Her words, simple and sweet, came about seamlessly as she stepped to Youri and placed her hand in his and followed him to the dance floor. There wasn't anything that could take the brilliant expression off her face. She was content and burden free, even if for a moment. The music in the background acting as an outward expression of what she'd experienced the last couple months at the school. The struggle of being somewhere new and dealing with critical situations as the harder songs played and of the sweeter, tender moments made as the slower songs made their way out.

Viola, unfortunately, wasn't versed well in dance, so as to not embarrass herself, she followed Youri's lead in what to do. She could have looked like a flounder bouncing off the floor, but her prime concern was him. If he was content with what was going on, so was she. Just being there with him was already an incredible time.

She wondered what was going through Youri's mind as they danced around themselves, the night still young and the crowd eating every bit of what Sinners Generation had to offer. Perhaps he had plans of his own on how to approach the night. Only time would tell for sure.

--------------------
"Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down her life for her friends."
Viola Konishi
PMEmail
^
LDYWHTE
 Posted: Jun 7 2018, 03:43 PM

Bugei Student

Okay, let's keep it nice and cool... looks like we're two to be dummies in dancing pop rock stuffs, oh well... Youri though the moment he had Viola's hand in his own. His hold was secure, but he seemed to winch under an underlying embarrassment and nervousness which made his body slightly tensed.
He then took a moment to analyse the situation and looked around them with a sharp glance. Since the upbeat music of the Sinners were clearly hard to dance with he simply carried her aside in the direction of the buffet, hoping that sooner or later there will be a proper moment to finally offer her a proper good time.

"Better if we wait a moment to let the louder music go. I am sure that we'll be able to dance a bit later, is it ok for you, Viola?" He asked her, hoping that his voice was audible in the midst of the guitar and battery pumping in the auditorioum, although they were pretty far from where the band was located.

But then, he suddenly stopped before they could reach the furnished table and turned her gently in front of him with a hand on her shoulder.

"Unless you want to give a try." He lastly challenged her with a grin as his head nudged in the direction of the crowd. Although a bit unortodox, he liked to know more about people with these sort of tests, she was no exception to his little game.
After the offer was given, he wondered what would be her reaction about that.

--------------------
The Twin Sotan

Kayoko Sotan
user posted image
"My arm for a pillow,
I really like myself
under the hazy moon
" -Yosa Buson

Youri Sotan
user posted image
"The summer grasses
All that remains
Of brave soldiers dreams
" -Matsuo Basho
PM
^
Shinku Tenshi
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 10:01 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 172

Within a few minutes, it was obvious to the duo that dancing to the loud music was not something that would be feasible. Viola didn't witness much in terms of dancing, but it appeared that Youri was just as lost as she was. Dancing to slower music was fairly easy and meant to be a more romantic idea, but making moves based on the music present was not ideal unless you were expressive enough to do so, and lacked any self consciousness. Unfortunately, she was very aware of how she looked to the crowd and, when prompted by Youri to step back to the side, she willingly agreed.

"Yes, let's give it a few minutes to go into a slower song we can really enjoy. I like the band, but this is a bit fast."

The band, to this point, had been blasting power ballads about typical teenage issues; parents being jerks, losing "love," and standing out in a crowd. The music was catchy, but, to Viola, it wasn't something she could easily relate to as her mentality didn't reflect the typical teenagers angst. It did hit home about lost love as she had a couple of previous boyfriends that broke her heart for petty things; differing views, wanting to get with another girl, and she had left one in particular for advances she didn't approve of. As per her religion, she wanted to save herself for her future husband, practicing celibacy to a tee.

Once they exited the floor and neared the table, Youri turned to her and placed his hand on her shoulder, challenging her to try a dance as the music seemed to hold it's pace in the background. At this point, Viola had a difficult choice to make; not that she didn't want to dance with him, that was far from the case. Part of the night she had planned revolved around them separating themselves from the crowd for a dance on their own, but she had wanted to wait to do so until later on. She turned momentarily to the band, taking a short break in between songs to acknowledge the crowd and drink some water, then returned her gaze to Youri. Spur of the moment decisions can make for the best of times, so rather than think about a proper response, she gave a gleaming smile and before the nervousness entered her thoughts, gave her answer.

"I have an idea I think we'll both enjoy. Do you trust me?"

Viola returned the challenge to Youri in a confident voice to assure him she was with him. She gently grabbed his hand from her shoulder and began to lead him toward the exit. The thrill that Viola was experiencing in that moment was one she hadn't felt before; normally, she wasn't one to seek small thrills, but since Youri gave her a challenge, she felt like she needed to honor his effort by doing exactly what she was going to do later on.

She gave pause for a bit once they reached the entrance to make sure he didn't have any objections to her plan. Viola gave Youri her usual vivid smile and, in her eyes, a yearning and hopeful look that he would allow her to do this.

--------------------
"Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down her life for her friends."
Viola Konishi
PMEmail
^
LDYWHTE
 Posted: Jun 16 2018, 04:04 PM

Bugei Student

"Oh wha--!" He yelped a moment as all in a sudden he was the one carried by her, something which stole him soon after a little laugh as he tried to don't stumble on his own feet like a jerk.

That was really another surprise from her, being as "catchy" as the rhythm of the songs that the band are playing, regardless what they were talking about. Anything which make beat his heart loud was worth of his attention, and tonight one was even skipped for her.
Entwined in these momentary rapturing sensations, he followed her.
Somehow, he trusted her so already.

"Yeah yeah, I trust you, Viola." He reassured with a thumb up once he catched her speed with his own footsteps, just to have straight at his face the entrance of the auditorium. He blinked a moment and hummed as both his eyebrows raised in a questioning way at the doorframe.

Maybe she doesn't want to dance right now as well, I guess... he noted in his mind as he returned his gaze down at the girl.
He silently cleared his throat and nodded slowly as his face relaxed again with a soft smile.

"Heh, nice play by the way, not many can literally twist my head like that." He firstly commented before he squeezed gently her hand.
He was already loving this special "first date" with her.

"Show me what you have in mind." He lastly allowed her with a little bow of his head as he was about to open up the door for her first.

--------------------
The Twin Sotan

Kayoko Sotan
user posted image
"My arm for a pillow,
I really like myself
under the hazy moon
" -Yosa Buson

Youri Sotan
user posted image
"The summer grasses
All that remains
Of brave soldiers dreams
" -Matsuo Basho
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY