Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Mission: Stray Cat Waltz (Alidaa)
Nobuyumi
 Posted: May 17 2016, 03:43 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

Alida

It was a problem.It was definitely a problem. It was a pretty large problem to be sure! A local woman, Kunisata Mirai, had lost her cat. Kunisata herself lived in the populated Adachi Ward. A ward full of loud people and even louder celebrations. The cat would have been hiding somewhere but given the number of people in Adachi and how helpful they are, it would have been found. No, today was a lot different. Today's cat finding mission was complicated. The last time anyway had seen Snowball, a black and white cat with large yellow eyes and an oddly bent tale from an accident involving a motorcycle, was supposedly in Katsushika. The prison ward.

Katsushika itself wasn't very populated for one major reason, Edo Prison. The massive prison that held the most dangerous criminals in the country was located dead center in the ward and people weren't exactly thrilled to live near it except for confident samurai, monks, prison staff, and their families. Multiple rivers and guard outposts also dotted the ward. While people did live in a ring on the outside of the ward, the center of the ward was pretty much set up like an old school castle around the prison to make sure no one could easily break in or out. Now one unlucky Bugei student had the pleasure of trying to search around Katsushika for a woman's missing cat.

The mission had already been accepted, and the cat already spotted in the area. Now all that was left to do was to try and find the thing. The entry point from Edo Bugei would have placed the unfortunate student in the southern part of Katsushika. An area populated by small houses and a few samurai training areas. Fortunately the actual Edo Prison was further north. This part of the province was mainly used for samurai and guards to train with their swords. Sadly, all the sword practice and gun shooting really didn't make it a safe place for a cat to be.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: May 18 2016, 11:38 PM

Platinum Poster

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Leaving the station for Katsushika was highly visible blonde girl with equally golden eyes. Her style made her much like a foreigner but her Edo Bugei uniform said otherwise. Around her neck was one of her silken baby blue scarfs that seemed to hover in the air behind her from the faintest breath of air. Prior to arriving in the Katsushika area, she met with the woman in question to ask for details of the lost cat and the unfortunate circumstances that came about Snowball. In her hands was a small metal container with bits of the cat's food to shake around incase it was hungry. Mikazuki never actually owned a pet but was told by the woman and a few students that this was something most animals responded to. This would be first time going by herself through Edo, as much as she wished to spend more time with her brother, it simply wasn't meant to be. Her doll like eyes closed half way with a hallow sigh of how her first year as gone.

Unlike the area where Kunisata-san lived, Katsushika was quite the opposite as Mikazuki strolled down the spacious streets. She remember reading a news section about the local Edo Prison in the paper. It sounded to be a very heavily guarded facility that she hoped that the likelihood of ever going near that building wasn't included in her task. With a large area to search for, Mikazuki pulled out her phone to look at a map app on it with a footnote about where the cat was last seen. Just when she began to look for the spot in question, gun fire could be heard popping both near by and far away. The clashing of steel was also the same. "Oh my," she sighed, pressing a hand to her ear from the sudden noise. It'll have to be an inconvenience to get used to around this ward.

The girl huffed softly and marched on to find the right street and start from there. Meanwhile, her eyes looked about for any signs of the cat along her way. Spying a few people walking along the same road as she did, Mikazuki approached them to show them a photo of the cat she took when meeting with its owner. "Good day. I am look for this cat named Snowball. Have you seen this little one by chance?" She asked for any clues on her mission, moving from a set of people to the next whenever their answer gave no fruit. "Would there be any quiet areas as well in this ward?" Mikazuki then asked with a follow up. If the cat has fled this far away from all the noise then there should be somewhere the cat would want to hide out where the noise wasn't constant.

--------------------

Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: May 19 2016, 09:51 PM

Administrator

As the loud noises from the ward's many training areas echoed around the southern part of the area the young bugei student seemed unsure of how to start. She had accepted the mission and had taken the important step of talking with the owner of the cat to get a picture and description. The owner would have informed Mikazuki that the cat loved salmon more than any other food. She would have even given Mikazuki a can of salmon to rattle around to try and find the cat.

The next crucial step for Mikazuki was to find a group of people passing her by and ask if they had seen the cat. It was a group of three girls in well dressed outfits. They seemed a bit out of place in Eastern Edo's Katsushika area. Given the fancy kimonos they had one chances are they had come to the area because they had samurai boyfriends ether guarding Edo Prison or training in the many training halls in the southern part of this area.

"Good day. I am look for this cat named Snowball. Have you seen this little one by chance?" Mikazuki asked them politely. The three girls stopped and looked at eachother, then looked at her outfit. It was obvious she was from Edo Bugei so the girls didn't want to outright reject any questions she had for them. Looking at eachother a bit questioningly one of them, a short girl with light brown curls, looked at the picture, then looked at Mikazuki.

"Ummmm, I think I saw him. There aren't like...fish markets or anything in the area you know? Not a lot of people live here. The Sumo stables go through a lot of fish though. Check out a sumo stable called "Azuki Stable" you know, like the bean? My boyfriend Ichinosuke works there!" She said cheerfully a the other two girls giggled behind their sleeves. The roughly 21 year old girl even turned red when saying her boyfriend's name. As her friends kept giggling she got even more red. That is when another girl, a tall, slim girl with her dark brown hair in buns looked at Mikazuki.
"The sumo guys seem scary sometimes with all the grunting and sweating and throwing eachother but they love cats. I'm sure if they found one they would stop training for like, HOURS!" she said laughing more.
"Good luck!" said the first girl with the curls as the trio gave Mikazuki a polite bow and walked off.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: May 20 2016, 11:59 PM

Platinum Poster

Of course! Sumo's must eat a lot to maintain their side. Mikazuki's eyes blinked once as the light bulb of this realization came to surface. "Azuki Stables. Thank you kindly for your help," she spoke as well as exchanging a bow to the polite ladies. If only she could have stuck around with them more to learn about the area better but it would have been prudent of her to offer that notion. Right now she is a student with a task and certainly not in matching attire for their outings.

This did require Mikazuki to ask around once more for where the sumo stables were before finding herself in the right direction. It peaked her interest to learn that sumo wrestlers take care of animals. It also got her wondering what sort of training a sumo could provide for her brother. Resistance? Endurance? The search for the cat drifted away from her mind as she pondered about making such arrangements when the sign reading Azuki Stables caught her eyes. Hopefully she didn't end up missing sight of Snowball during her musings of how to strengthen her twin sibling.

Approaching the stables to take a peek around, she sighed a little before speaking up of her intrusion. "Excuse me for coming in," she began before entering the grounds. "Is there a Ichinosuke-san around?" The girl asked while searching for would have answered their name; half of her somewhat hoping this Ichinosuke was a sumo.

--------------------

PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: May 22 2016, 06:28 PM

Administrator

The building Mikazuki arrived at was a large building with a slanted roof. The entry way was simple enough with a wooden sign stating the name of the stable on it. Inside she would see a large dirt floor with a ring, very similar to a horse training stable, except inside the ring happened to be two large men grappling eachother.
user posted image

As Mikazuki politely announced her reason for entering one of the sumo's seemed to stop and look at her, only to be met with his opponent catching this moment to pick up and slam poor Ichinosuke hard into the floor. As Ichinosuke groaned a bit an old man quickly came over to Mikazuki waving his hands around like a madman at her.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU SHOULD COME INTO OUR TRAINING AREA AND JUST THROW MY NEW START SUMO OFF OF HIS GAME! LOOK AT HIM! HE ATE THE DIRT LIKE A ROOKIE CHUMP! WHAT DO YOU WANT? ARE YOU HIS FLING? GO FLIRT ON YOUR OWN T-IM----" then he took full notice of her outfit and blinked a bit. Turning his head back towards the man on the ground and cocking his head to the side a bit he said
"ICHI! SINCE WHEN ARE YOU DATING BUGEI GIRLS? I KNEW YOU HAD A THING FOR UPPER CLASS WOMEN BUT GOOD FOR YOU KID!"

Ichinosuke slowly stood up and walked over to Mikazuki a bit confused.
"Um, coach this isn't my girlfriend. In fact, I've never seen her before. Who are you anyway?" he asked her in a deep voice. His body was covered in caked on dirt and he had clearly been training for at least the past two hours. The inside of the training hall would no doubt smell extremely offensive to any normal member of society, but to a Bugei student who would be use to harsh training Mikazuki probably wouldn't notice the smell nearly as much as say, one of the well dressed girls on the bridge might have.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: May 22 2016, 09:33 PM

Platinum Poster

The assault of yelling that greeted her was exchanged and accepted like a placid lake taking in a stone, his words rippling to what her thoughts of training her brother are like. "But that's how they do train," she answered. 'They' being young men. "It would be some time before they are ready for the public stage," the girl continued throughout the old man's yelling till he finally paused to take note of her uniform and turn his ire on the young sumo to be. Her head tilted to look past the old man at the sumo on the stable ground, dirt smeared upon what was once smooth muscled skin.

"Sorry, his girl friend pointed me out to this location," she spoke evenly in hopes of dissuading the confusion. Once it seemed like both the sumo ,shorted to Ichi, and his trainer were finished arguing. She held up her phone nonchalantly to the picture of Snowball. "I am looking for this little one. They have been rumored to be around here and the girl I happened to speak with suggested this would like a place for a kitten to find refuge. Has anyone here seen this one?" Mikazuki hoped the cat was indeed still here but in the manner of finding the men in their training gave her doubts that the cat would still be around. Ichi's girl friend did say that the men would stop their training for hours to coddle the little thing.

--------------------

PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 14 2016, 12:37 PM

Administrator

"I am looking for this little one. They have been rumored to be around here and the girl I happened to speak with suggested this would like a place for a kitten to find refuge. Has anyone here seen this one?" and as Mikazuki opened her phone every sumo in the stable stopped grappling and walked over. In an instant every grow man in the stable seemed to turn into a small child with giant star filled eyes.
"CUTE!" all of them said at once. The manager could be heard smacking his palm against his forehead.
"THAT LOOKS LIKE BENTO!" said the man who had thrown Ichi unto the ground. Looking at the others for their agreement. Another sumo, with shockingly long hair for a sumo shook his head.
"BAKA! IT CLEARLY LOOKS LIKE HOSHI!" and slapped the other sumo in the chest. It was then that the manager came over shaking his head a bit at both of them.
"IT LOOKS LIKE THAT CAT FROM TWO WEEKS AGO THAT TRIED TO STEAL OUR FISH! THAT GRUBBY KATSUO!" he said with disgust. Ichi just looked at Mikazuki with an apolagetic look and then at his manager.
"Gomen, may i take a moment?" he asked sheepishly. The manager just waved his hand in the air a bit and glared at both Ichi and Mikazuki.
"DON'T GO RUNNING AROUND BEHIND YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S BACK! THAT IS DISRESPECTFUL TO HER YOU KNOW! HURRY UP!" he said and turned to start yelling at the other sumo to get back to practice.

Ichi walked Mikazuki outside, still smelling, sweaty, and caked in dirt, and gave her a polite bow.
"Gomen. Sumo training is hard, and we eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fish, so we have a lot of cats come around. The guys....like to give each one a nickname." he said sheepishly. As he scratched his head a bit he looked at Mikazuki's phone again and then right at her.
"So my girlfriend told you to come here huh? She is always so nice to people. She seems stuck up by her clothes but I mean, she dates a big sweaty guy like me so she can't be that bad right? hahahahaha." he said with a deep laugh and a grin. It was clear he really loved his girlfriend.
"Anyway, we have had two cats hang around. The manager named one of them Ryu. He is a pretty aggressive gray tomcat. The other is named Sushi. Keeps coming in and stealing our fish while we are still thawing it. I'm sure if you waited a bit one of them will show up around dinner time. Maybe both. I mean, if you have that kind of time." he offered. It was still a few hours until dinner time.

"Ya know," he started saying as he guided her back in the stable.
", some people think sumos' eat a lot. truth is we just dont eat often. so our bodies hold on to every bit of food ya know?" he said smacking his own stomach a bit. It wouldn't have been obvious before, but as Mikazuki looked around the stable tiny paw prints would be visible on the ground heading towards what was likely the kitchen and living area of the building.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: Jun 22 2016, 12:48 AM

Platinum Poster

The false ideas never ended and a concern began to cloud her judgement of her search. The men gathered eagerly to view the adorable picture with names of cats that they have made up. Even their teacher had a name for the cat as well as a sign of some amount of affection but the way they talked had her wondering if there was more than one cat who comes to visit these men or became little terrors of the kitchen. In the storm of the yelling was Mikazuki, thankfully, taken to the side by the dirt covered boyfriend of her street guide. He looked rather embarrassed by it all or his master might be giving too much of a hard time than needed.

"The path of a warrior takes many forms," she nodded understandably to his please for coming from a house that maintains half of the nations military. He continued to earn many and more of the girl's thanks to clear up the doubt about the lost kitten in question. There truly was only one cat and the men of the dojo showed much fondness that it must be alive and well but she could make do without the humility of his words of a noble girl dating a guy like himself. "Surely the girl has only good intentions if they were to help strangers as myself. I wish you both a happy life together." She spoke in formality of a mother giving her blessings.

"And you believe the cat I am looking for is one of them?" Sushi and Ryu certainly didn't sound like any of the names mentioned when showing the picture. It was her best lead yet though as soon as she started to follow back to the stables did she notice some indents on the ground near the corners. "That way is where the kitchens are, correct?" She asked the man during his diet trivia. Without waiting for him to answer her, Mikazuki strolled off the main path to see about these paw prints. If they were to the chased off on sight then there should be a near by area the cats would lay around in anyway to munch upon their stolen rewards. Quietly did she steps slowed and lightened as she crept to see which cat would this be. Ryu? Sushi? The Snowball of many names?

--------------------

PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 23 2016, 02:47 PM

Administrator

As Mika followed the paw print into the side area she would be able to hear a hard thud behind her as another sumo hit the floor and more yelling from the coach. The thud echoed through out the entire training hall and she would have heard jar lids and pots rattle in the area she was now entering. It was a large side area with three doors. The door directly to her right was a storage closet full of various canned herbs, meats, etc. The door to her left was simply a bathroom and wash area for the sumo wrestlers, and further down and on the right was an open doorway that would take her into the kitchen.

The kitchen was empty right now, but as she entered she would have heard a small crunch and snapping noise under her foot. What looked like a half eaten small fish was now stuck to the bottom of her shoe as on the other side of the room, next to a slightly open window, a single cat sat next to the sink looking at her. It's large eyes gazing directly at her as it's head slowly bobbed up and down to see if it could relax or if it should run from her. Best she would be able to tell the cat did indeed match the description. Though as another loud thud rocked the building the catch instantly assumed a position as though it was ready to jump out the window. She would have to be careful, and also quick. The cat new what would happen if the Sumo men caught it again. It would be a life of being forced to stay with them and get way too much attention with way too rough of petting.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: Jun 23 2016, 07:08 PM

Platinum Poster

Her crept around the side just for a thub to shake the earth. Earthenware rattled in its wake of a trainee's slam. Their routine picked up as usual as if Mikazuki never happened upon them. That much was good. Their trainer didn't look very found of the girl being around and had distracted their day long enough. Her view found a few doors along her path. The first one to her right, she pressed it open slowly for a look. No tracks following within so the door was promptly shut afterwards. The one of the left side was ignored. A difference in ground levels and the position of the slippers facing toward the door told her that it was the restrooms. Nothing to warrant a look. The door would also need to be opened in the first place. There was barely any room or leverage for a kitty to enter there.

This all lead her to the one coming up next on her right. Slowly opening it smoothly on its guide rail did the kitchen open up to her. By her first entry alone, a loud snap had her freeze in place as if she triggered a booby trap. Her shoe continued to crunch on the fragile bone as her foot flattened to the ground. The air tense in alarm. There, upon the counter top sink, was the cat she had been searching for. Its eyes wide and staring right at her for carelessly stepping on such a trap. The little thing tried to access the setting to see if it was safe to run away or not. Mikazuki found herself stuck under its gaze. Any sudden movement now would have it run away from her right then. Another thud shook the building and the cat was even more alert. An open window was its means of fleeing her now. 'I'll have to taunt it! Food might not work now if its just eaten...maybe something....oh! '

Her hand moved slowly as her eyes stared back at the cat's. Mikazuki reached into her uniform ever so carefully to produce her calligraphy brush. Its well kept bristles long. clean and smooth. Cats loved toys and the like so maybe, just maybe, her brush could be used as one. It wasn't the most proper or elegant use of a relic though but one persons' brush is an animal's plaything. "Here...kitty kitty..." she spoke in a breathy whisper while waving the brush tauntingly slow sways.

--------------------

PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 28 2016, 10:55 PM

Administrator

Time seemed to slow as a clear air of tension filled the room. Between the loud sumos outside, the nervous school girl attempting to catch a stray cat, and the very cat itself, everything seemed extremely high energy and ready to explode. The cat's tail was almost straight up in shock and fear of the gear even being in the room in the first place. It had gotten so use to being yelled at to go away at this point.

Locking eyes with the cat Mika pulled out her calligraphy brush. The cat's head and front body lowered a bit as she moved her hand, the animal preparing to run away. Though as she pulled out the brush it's eyes widened a bit. As she slowly waved it around the cat's head bobbed from side to side following the bristles. The cat's tail stopped moving completely, it's full focus on the brush. The cat assumed even more of a crouching position, though it was hard to tell if it was preparing to attack the brush, or dart away from her. What the girl decided to do next would be critical.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: Jul 2 2016, 01:55 PM

Platinum Poster

It's going to run. Tch. Her eyes kept contact with the cat as she tried to think of what to do. If she looked away from it, the girl worried to lose sight of Snowball and would have to start over again from scratch. It is possible that Snowball would come back to the sumo stables but there's a chance the cat would have gone elsewhere. Her pen started to drip bits of ink to litter the floor while waving the mock toy before the cat. Else else could entice it? The cat food!

"Here kitty...something from home?" She spoke softly, trying to keep it distracted with her pen, moving it side to side then forward a bit like a fishing lure. Hoping its eyes were on that did her other hand reach for the container of the cat food Mikazuki brought. There was some struggling to get the cap off but once she did, she placed her hand in the plastic box to coat it with the little kitten snacks before tossing a few pieces out. Mikazuki hoped the scent of home would have enticed it to come closer and that bit of dead fish she stepped on earlier wasn't something the cat had already eaten itself full on.

--------------------

PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jul 5 2016, 10:13 AM

Administrator

The life of Snowball had been a life of gluttony since birth. Snowball's owner was somewhere between an overly loving owner, and a complete sucker for begging cat eyes. Whenever Snowball had wanted food, the cat got it. In the sumo stable Snowball had watched this girl carefully. Every wave of the pen, and every bit of ink that dripped from it. As the cat was considering running Mika suddenly pulled out a can of cat food. While she had a bit of struggle opening it Snowball's nose instantly caught the smell.

Cats are naturally attracted to intense smells, and Snowball was no different. No doubt the smell of the cat food would have made Mika nearly gag, but as Mika looked up from the can of cat food Snowball was suddenly in front of her, looking directly up at her and meowing rather loudly, demanding the food in her hand. As long as she had that cat food, Mika had in fact captured the missing animals. Now the question was how would she transport Snowball back home to it's owner?

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: Jul 7 2016, 02:53 AM

Platinum Poster

"Good Snowball," Mikazuki smiled with a small cringe of the pungent cat food smell. By moving the can side to side, she noticed how the cat would turn its head at attention for the meal as it meowed loudly for it. If she gave it all of the food now, the girl would have nothing else to bait him with. But how to bring him back? The can she brought might be the right size for the cat but its little pug belly would get caught around the opening. She neglected to get a cat carrier for him, now that Mika thought about it, and only opted for the can of food and a photo. The little rascal would surely flee from her arms if she tried to carry him that way. She'll need a box or jar of some kind.

Checking around the sumo's kitchen set, a saucer pot would have to do. Holding the can out to the cat, she tried to lure it to follow her one of the rattle pots. She would remove the lid and set the food inside for the feline to climb in after it. Once inside and eating away at the smelly dish, Mika would seal up the pot and take it all with her. "One pot missing won't be so bad." She reasoned as it came with a handle for easy carrying and a lid to leave just a small crack open for the cat to breath without it squeezing out of her grasps.

--------------------

PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jul 9 2016, 10:47 AM

Administrator

The cat moved around rapidly inside the confined space, trying hard to get out a few times before starting to let out a pitiful meowing sound and going back to eating the small bit of food that was still left at the bottom of the pot. The sumo wrestlers wouldn't even notice her leaving between their yelling and constant slamming of eachother into the ground. As she left though she got a shifty eyed glance from the stable master who simply nodded slightly at the pot in her hand, almost say "Well done, now get the hell out." After all, if he brought attention to the pot she was carrying his wrestlers would get distracted again and probably open up the pot, letting the cat escape. He would simply tell them after training that he had seen the young lady leave.

After traveling for some time Snowball would eventually stop meowing as Mika arrived back at the old woman's home. The old woman heard the meow and instantly urged the girl to enter her home. Leading her in she would take off the lid and the cat, looking fairly content with itself, jumped out of the pot and looked directly up at it's master with a cheerful meow. As though to boast of how far it had traveled recently. The old woman simply smiled and pet the cat's head happily while whispering about how good of a cat it was and that asking if the cat had enjoyed it's adventures.

"Thank you very much young lady. I will let your school know you have found my cat. I don't know what to say, but may the Kami bless you. Thank you so much for bringing my precious Snowball back. Though, I'm curious, where did you end up tracking the poor dear down at?"

(OOC: Last round of posting)

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY