Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 11/01/2017 The dust has cleared after a fierce clash against the rebel Ikko Ikki monks. Now, as a tense period of calm spread over the island nation of Japan the students of Edo Bugei must figure out how to proceed in life after experience such intense conflicts and such deep loss.

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll

 Rank 3 Mission: Nobunaga's Fan
Aideen
 Posted: Nov 15 2017, 07:49 PM
Quote


Story Teller


Group: Members
Posts: 399
Member No.: 77
Joined: 24-June 16







Awards: None


Junko nodded. "You have to be respectful of your elders, be polite and accept their choices, even when you don't agree." He was reciting now. "Keep your thoughts to yourself and your feelings locked up, it's dishonorable to show such weakness in public. But I'm not in public, not with you. We're about as private as we can get without locking ourselves alone in a room together." He said as he followed her into the cave. "It's hardly strength, it's about doing what's right."

Junko thought for a moment. "Well, most animals are wary of fire, but most animals are going to avoid you anyway. They are more afraid of you than you are of them. Mostly." He reconsidered, after all, she might not like animals. "But any animals that would just attack you are probably starving and desperate, so fire is probably not going to be much of a deterrent. He stopped and wrinkled his nose in disgust. Well, that was a sign of humans around, a nasty sign. It was better when tracking animal scat, human poop was nasty. "Gross." It wasn't much of a sign but it would have to do.

"We may have to split up here, we can't have him escaping us if he is here. You have the weapon but he can't sneak up on me." Junko walked to the cave path on the left. "But not yet, let me see if I can find any sign of recent travel." H checked the dirt, checked for foot prints, shining his light low and high. He checked the walls for stray fibers. Then he went to the other path and did the same. Maybe it was a human, but humans were just bigger, clumsier animals who didn't know how to travel in the wild.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
UKIYO
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 08:46 PM
Quote


Active Member


Group: Members
Posts: 34
Member No.: 143
Joined: 27-July 17







Awards: None


Oh no, oh no, no, no, n o. Hell no. Hana didn't squirm, didn't cry- she really, really wanted to. She truly thought she was going to be sick, maybe throw up, but she wasn't that weak in the stomach, if at all. She simply hissed- sort of like a cat? A fox perhaps. She didn't even bother to check her shoe, not when she could take a step back and get it off by rubbing between the leafy floor of the cave and the walls.

Huffing she looked to Junko, her brows framing an angry face.

"Junko, which path are you thinking of taking?"

Logically, the latter choice would be best, seeing as that was the only path that would allow her to have her Yari at hand in case of any attacks. However, it was important to view all options with equality, they were trying to catch a desperate, homeless thief after all.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Nov 19 2017, 10:42 PM
Quote


Administrator


Group: Admin
Posts: 1569
Member No.: 1
Joined: 18-November 15







Awards: None


As Junko looked around he would find that the dirt in the cave had clear shoe prints going all over it, as well as the fact that the leaves going down into each tunnel seem to have been either trampled or completely cleared out of the way. The problem was that it was impossible to tell if someone kept slipping on them and moving them, or kicked them out of the way. However, either way they seemed to have a clear trail and low foot prints going down into the various tunnels.

As the two talked in spite of how much the cave seemed to echo they wouldn't hear any rumblings of any creatures or shuffling of leaves. Fortunately for them, no bear noises either or the sound of any large objects quickly moving towards them.

savvagechan
Aideen

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Nov 20 2017, 06:33 PM
Quote


Story Teller


Group: Members
Posts: 399
Member No.: 77
Joined: 24-June 16







Awards: None


"Well, there's not much here that is specific to anyone, seems like people have been down both paths." He looked between the two. "Neither of these options is particularly great but I still think splitting up is our best bet." He closed his eyes and took a slow breath in to calm himself. "I think you should take the wider path. You will be able to fight better that way."

He turned his head to look down the narrow path. The leaves were a strange sign. Somebody might have cleared them away if they planned to be living there but maybe not, maybe they didn't go much further into the cave and it was just a minor detail. It was too soon to guess. "So long as the two paths don't diverge too far, I should be able to keep an eye on you and anyone else that ends up with you. If it seems like that's the case, I'll double back quick as a bunny." He nodded to himself.

"Plus, that one looks like the most obvious path and the hardest to really track. If I find an end of the trail down mine, I'm most likely to recognize it and be able to come back to help you. Of course, if you run into a dead end or something, come get me. Let's try for some common sense and hopefully we can go home."

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Topic
New Poll


 


 


skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Mercenary Stranger Than Fiction Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Out of Control GOSSAMER Sonata of Awakening No Heroes Prisoners of Fate Avalon Providence All of Me Fairy Tail Guild Monstrum Digitalis .hack//infinity PANDORA'S ASCENSION FORCED HEROES UNBOUND Black Static HEART SIGH Pandora Sedition Persona: Shallow Colour A lurking shadow Bleach Platinum Hearts PAINTING UNDER THE FLAMES Tales of Hyrule RWBY-AU Those Among Us Continent of Altrus Starfall Together We Fall New Game+ fate/breaking chains misfts! Broken War Online Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Together We Fall Hero Quirks Tōitsu-koku Musou: Age of Edo Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Star Signs Reach For The Stars After a Dream Songless Birds Terrasphere Stay Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem