Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 3/8/2017Spring has come. The war with the Ikko Ikki monks has begun! The Bugei students set off to various areas of Japan in the first war the country has seen in nearly 200 years! What will happen as monks and samurai clash? FIND OUT!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Return of the dorms! [Opens], For those staying in Edo this year.
Grif
 Posted: May 30 2017, 06:12 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 115

Awards: None

Takuma nodded at Inori, before pouring another cup of hot chocolate. Carefully lifting the cups, he walked back to the couches. He passed Inori the freshly poured glass, "Here you go, careful it's hot."

He took his seat on the couch, and continued to drink is hot chocolate. "I don't know if I'll be exploring Edo that much. I think I'll just stick to the campus."

A new chance to explore the city would be nice, though it'd likely mean going with a group of friends or with a guide. Though it'd probably be wise to wait till the snow thawed, lest he end up freezing again.

--------------------
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: May 31 2017, 07:17 PM

Platinum Poster

Member No.: 6

"Not sure." She wasn't aware of who the club staff were or if they had already changed hands. Knowing who didn't seem all that important at the time while being oblivious of the underlying fact that the previous

Mika sat back to let Takuma handle the cards while huddled up in the couch. He arrived just in time for the topic to shift about any good places in Edo. She thought about the topic a bit more than she would have liked to but in hindsight of it all, Mika didn't venture out into Edo all that much. Frequently it was for clothes or art supplies but the girl has become too narrow minded in just those areas. The rest of Edo didn't hold interest for her or held any meaning to go there alone.

"Is southern edo really that good?" She asked Inori. Her empty chocolate cup set on the edge of the playing table. "Is it a safe place to go alone?"

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
Suzu
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 05:41 AM

Story Teller

Group: Admin
Member No.: 10

"Hey, thanks again!" Inori told Takuma when he handed her the cup. It was nice and toasty for this winter day, which made her quite happy. Anything that could be described as making someone comfy was something that Inori would be made happy by. Probably, anyway.

She waited a little bit before taking her first sip of the beverage - it was still hot enough then that she almost jumped in surprise. In the process she barely managed to avoid spilling a bit of her cocoa on the table. Looking just a bit bashful at that, she returned her attention to the cards again. What to do? It didn't look like she was going to make any headway this hand. The cards she had gotten weren't all that good, and she frankly wasn't sure what to do. After a little sigh at that hand she looked to Mika. She'd asked about Southern Edo, which was definitely a place that Inori knew all about.

"Oh sure, it's really fascinating to see stores and people from other parts of the world. Kind of an experience you can't have anywhere else in Edo! It's safe in my experience, but I would recommend going with a friend," Inori replied. She then tapped her finger on her chin lightly as she asked, "After this hand, I might step out for a moment to call my brother. He might want to meet everyone if he's around."

--------------------
PM
^
Shoy
 Posted: Jun 19 2017, 12:57 AM

Bugei Adventurer

Member No.: 114

“Southern Edo…” Mirai tapped her chin in thought. The foreign establishments sounded particularly interesting; she hadn’t had much opportunity to properly try different foreign cuisines recently. It sounded like there might be a wide variety of places so that was a bonus too. “It sounds like a fun place.”

Mirai shuffled through her cards - it wasn’t going too badly this time, actually, and she probably had a decent chance at this hand. But she’d have to wait to see how it turned out.

Inori’s further descriptions of southern Edo in response to Mika’s question only had her wishing even more to go there. Upon the recommendation to go with a friend Mirai glanced around at the others at the table. Would any of them want to go with her once the weather was a little kinder? Maybe she could even ask Suishoku? But there was no point in trying to organise anything until they knew for sure there would be a day when it would be a bit less frosty outside so she figured she would try asking people later when she could set a definite time and day for it.

Inori mentioned her brother and Mirai nodded. “That’s all right, step out if you need to." She paused. "What’s your brother like?” It would be cool to meet yet another student so Mirai did hope that Inori’s brother would be able to stop by and meet them too.

--------------------
PM
^
Grif
 Posted: Jun 21 2017, 06:29 AM

Member No.: 115

Takuma finished off his drink, "I'll probably go after this hand as well. I need to unpack, and make a few calls."

At the mention of brothers, Takuma frowned slightly. Growing up with out siblings was lonely, boring, and rather depressing. The things that Takuma missed out on, certainly had crossed his mind on several occasions.

He looked at his hand, shuffling cards before getting ready to reveal his hand. "If I don't get back down here after I unpack, it was certainly nice to meet you all. I can't wait to see you guys at the club meetings."

--------------------
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 12:04 AM

Platinum Poster

Member No.: 6

"Hmm, yes," Mika nodded while taking mental notes. A friend would be most advisable to take outings with but who could she ask? First was that she couldn't ask her brother. This was just out of the question thanks to his rather active schedule lately. He's planning something for sure but his duties had been stacked toward his future lordship title that there was very little to see him as further family than blood.

Other the other people she knew of, there was that Kire. Kire seems easy to find but hard to ever see shopping out. Perhaps there is an attempt but Mika wouldn't use any tactics to cox him away from the work shop. There is still that knife on order she'll need to receive from him at a later date.

She sat cozy next to Takuma in her observations of the game. Plans about making a trip to southern Edo would be made for later and this sort of company was refreshing. Not to be rude to her Home Ec. companions but a different set of people won't cause much harm. As for the card game, she has learned the general idea of it and considered attempting a round. As the topic of brothers and family came up, Mika tilted her head slightly as she clenched her teeth to hold back fowl comments toward her own blood relative. "A fast break would bode well," she instead agreed once the three showed their hands for a winner. Takuma was getting ready to finish his unpacking and Inori with her phone call.

"I shall stay a moment to see as well," she informed Inori while getting up to throw her cup away. Some sleep after meeting this family member sounded good to her.

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Mercenary Stranger Than Fiction Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Out of Control GOSSAMER Sonata of Awakening No Heroes Prisoners of Fate Avalon Get Ink'd! My Hero Academia Roleplay Providence All of Me Fairy Tail Guild Monstrum Digitalis LIGHT IT UP .hack//infinity PANDORA'S ASCENSION FORCED HEROES DELTA CROSS UNBOUND Black Static HEART SIGH MASQUERADE Pandora Sedition Persona: Shallow Colour A lurking shadow SHOWDOWN! Bleach Platinum Hearts PAINTING UNDER THE FLAMES Tales of Hyrule Missing Frames Koi no Yokan RWBY-AU Those Among Us Battle Born Continent of Altrus Starfall Together We Fall New Game+ fate/breaking chains misfts! Broken War Online Chaos Theory Temporal Deadzone Bravelink All of Me Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Together We Fall Hero Quirks Tōitsu-koku Musou: Age of Edo