Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

.01 Interview: Kuki, Jinn
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Feb 16 2018, 09:33 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

Jinn

It had been a long time since the interview series had taken place. After all, Edo Bugei had been involved in a year long struggle against the Ikko Ikki both in and out of the public eye. However, as things had started settling down infamous senior reporter Fukushima Kosaka had not only survived but fully planned to restart her series!

Everyone's favorite brown haired, hazel eyed master reporter had found a promising crop of new targets and full intended to dive into her new interview series! With my awesome red and blue detective uniform, super cute blue colored panda bag, and amazing penmanship!
user posted image

Kosaka: "EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME! Kuki-san! My name is Kosaka, I'm with the school newspaper. Do you have a minute I'd really love to interview you for an upcoming editorial we are writing!"

The girl was well known in Edo Bugei as a master journalist and was currently approaching Jinn at top speed, pen and paper in hand ready to get the latest scoop!

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
jinn kuki
 Posted: Feb 17 2018, 05:35 AM

Bugei Adventurer

Group: Members
Member No.: 160

Jinn was calmly walking through the hallways. His hands in his pockets and his black hair covering his left eye like most of the time. Jinn never really wore the uniform of the school since he preffered to wear his street clothes all the time.

While he walked he suddenly heard someone coming in close while screaming a bit. The moment he heard his last named he sighed a bit. He wasn't really in the mood for this although he turned around so he faced her.

"what is it?"

Jinn asked in a tired and calm voice. His tired looking blue grey eyes looked straight at her although his left eye wouldn't be visible for her. He started leaning with his shoulder against the wall while he kept his hands in his pocket.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 11:05 AM

Administrator

"what is it?" he said. She looked at him up and down and made sure to herself that this is the boy she wanted to interview. With a strong nod she made sure she had her pen and paper in hand.
"Well, my name is Fukushima Kosaka and I am a local reporter. The school news paper would really like to talk to you and get to know you more. We would also like to post this interview on the school's website so that others can learn more about you." she said with a large smile.

"Would that be alright?" with that her eyes where large and her smile larger. She wanted to turn the charm on as strong as she could. He seemed to be slightly apathetic towards her but she really did want him to join in and ask what questions she had brought with her today.

Jinn

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
jinn kuki
 Posted: Feb 19 2018, 06:07 AM

Bugei Adventurer

Jinn looked at her when she looked towards him up and down. She started to introduce herself although Jinn already knew who she was. He may not look like it but he was reading the paper ones in a while.

Jinn thought for a few second when she asked if that was alright. He nodded at the end though. "Yea that's fine with me" Jinn thought if he would have said no big chance she would follow him around to get her story by spying on him or something. So it was better to work along this time.

"So what do the people want to know about me?" He was still leaning against the wall though with his shoulder wandering what she was going to ask him.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 11:36 PM

Administrator

As Jinn agreed to be interviewed the cute reporter's face beamed a it and she smiled.
"Thank you so much!" she said in response as she pulled out various journalism tools such as her hand notebook, a voice recorder, and two small spiral notebooks of paper as she flipped though one for her serious of questions and Jinn's name written at the top of the page.
"So what do the people want to know about me?" he asked her. However, the girl had already found her first set of questions. She wouldn't let a single question pass him by!

"Kuki-san. Lets start with the basic shall we?"
Question 1: What province are you from?
Question 2: How do you feel about life at Edo Bugei?
Question 3: Do you like living in Edo?
Question 4: What clubs are you in?
Question 5: What clubs do you never want to join?

Of course she already knew what clubs he was part of. However, her listeners may not and for that she needed to get them clear answers to her questions.

Jinn

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
jinn kuki
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 06:25 AM

Bugei Adventurer

jinn just nodded towards her when she thanked him to be part of he interview. He still didn't knew why people wanted to know more about him and what they wanted to know about him.

She then suddenly fired some questions at him and Jinn blinked a few times at her before awnsering back in the same speed the asked them

"I come from Toba,Shima. Edo is pretty okay just a bit slow and boring most of the time there isn't a reall challenge.

I am in the swimming and track club and I would never join the riding and Calvery club because horses and firearms are too loud for my liking."

Jinn said it in a calm tone although he said it pretty fast.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Mar 1 2018, 06:39 AM

Administrator

Kosaka listened gleefully to Jinn's replies to her questions. All of the replies seemed very clear and to the point. Though the boy managed to answer quickly Kosaka realized she should probably slow the questions down, at least a little bit.
"Alright, next set of questions then!" Kosaka said excitedly.

"Question 6: Who are you close to in the academy?
Question 7: Is there anyone you wish you knew better?
Question 8: Do you have anyone you look up to here? Staff, students, etc.?"

She then gave him a bit of time before the next two.

"Question 9: Do you have any staff you dislike?
Question 10: Do you ever wish you could go to a different country?"

Her questions seemed extremely direct but she really wanted to learn about her interview subject.This way she would gradually lead to more difficult questions about the school. Asking simple questions about Edo Bugei and the city around it made her feel as though she could slowly get past whatever outer shell he may have had. She realized a lot of students had become more guarded since the clash with the Ikko Ikki last year and was trying to take a slightly softer approach to her style. She had also read online that if you start off with tough questions it will put people on the defensive right away and they won't answer further questions as well as they normally would.

Jinn

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
jinn kuki
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 03:53 PM

Bugei Adventurer

Jinn nodded towards her although at the second question she raised his eyebrow just a bit. Jinn looked at her again before awnsering

I don't really know anyone since I am pretty much a lone wolf. It depends on what you mean with knowing beter since you could mean different things with that. There is no one I look up too here in school. Since I prefer to have my own path not follow the one that is already walked on.

Jinn waited on the next question she would fire at him.

I dislike the whole staff. I feel they don't give me a real challenge here. I want to travel the world so yea I want to travel to a different country

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 08:40 PM

Administrator

Kosaka couldn't help but blink at Jinn's answers to her questions. The boy clearyl seemed to have a certain amount of arrogance about him, as well as a rather strong dislike of the staff. The thought what he wanted to travel the world, however, was quite interesting to her. Instead of continuing to ask about the school or it's staff, something Jinn clearly didn't care about, she decided to go with the traveling aspect of his answers and not judge him. Though before that maybe asking about his home compared to Edo would be a better idea.

11. What is your home town like?
12. Do you still talk with a lot of your friends?
13. Do you wish your friends from home had come to Edo Bugei?
14. Why do you not seem to like the Bugei much? Its hard to understand what you meant by not challenging enough.

She was now considerably more curious than when the interview had started. It was rare to hear someone blatantly say they disliked the school.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
jinn kuki
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 05:41 AM

Bugei Adventurer

It was funny how some people found jinn arrogant. He wasn't though. He saw everyone as equal and didn't believe in ranks. He know everyone was good at something and there would always people better at it then you. It could be someone laying in the shadows and keeping everything low key like he always does.

"My home town is pretty much a naval city with lots of fishermen. It has some islands and huge spa's. We also do lots of surfing there because of the waves." Jinn said with a simple shrug. When he was home he went surfing ones in a while with friends or was found relaxing on the beaches.

"Yea would have been cool if friends joined me here. Although the school already has trouble keeping me under control let alone a whole bunch like me

"I don't like it here because I don't like to sit inside the whole time behind a desk and listen to someone talk most of the time. I am a outside person that wants adventure. Being stuck here between these walls basicly makes me feel trapped inside.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 08:36 AM

Administrator

The more Kosaka listened the more she started to understand. It was clear that what made Jinn so unique was his wild heart and spirit of adventure. In his mind if he could be outside doing things all the time he surely would. It seemed that the Bugei's structured learning environment had never really been his cup of tea.
"Interesting." she responded.
"I see you love adventure then." with that she thought through her list of questions. Trying to ask things that would hopefully keep the boy interested.

"15. So do you have any favorite areas of Japan you have been sent to?
16. Would it help if the Bugei had classes outdoors more often then?
17. So do you enjoy things like P.E. and horse riding since they are outside?"

She thought all three would be very good questions that directly dealt with Jinn's personality. In her mind a boy who was already bored at school likey wouldn't stick around to answer super generic questions. So being the intrepid reporter she was, she figured it best to ask questions that would align more with his possible interests.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
jinn kuki
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 03:36 PM

Bugei Adventurer

Jinn nodded towards her when she said he liked adventure. jinn maybe not looked like it but he was a adrenaline junkie. He liked to challenge himself on how far he could go. There were times when he was younger his clan placed him in trainings that were life threatening. They did it so they would know for sure Jinn stayed calm no matter what.

[b]"I don't really have a favorite place. I have some preferences like places with a beach or the mountains.

I am not really a class person since it is undercontrol and save. I prefer the real things. Not a simulation or just another training.

I enjoy p.e. Although horse riding is not my thing since I don't really like horses. I prefer a dirt bike or something like that."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Mar 25 2018, 10:13 AM

Administrator

Kosaka nodded deeply at Jinn's answers. It seemed she had found his niche. Apparently the boy really enjoyed adventure, travel, and exercise. Something that would enable him to really be free and use his body to it's fullest. It was something a mousy girl like Kosaka couldn't properly understand as she hated being tired and sweaty, but different people had different goals. Though that thought did give her some ideas for her next seris of questions.

"I have three final questions for you if that is alright." she said kindly.
18. Do you have any long term goals here at the bugei?
19. Where do you see yourself after Bugei?
20. Do you think your parents are proud of you?"

Her questions now focused on the final end goals for the boy. Something she had become extremely curious about given his general attitude towards the Bugei and exercise.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
jinn kuki
 Posted: Mar 26 2018, 04:54 PM

Bugei Adventurer

Jinn thought about the last questions a bit longer then he did previously. After a couple of seconds he simple shrugged.

"To be honest I have no long term goals and have no idea what to do after this. I live day by day and don't really plan anything. I just go with the flow of everything that is going on around me. Aslong as I can do the things I want to do I am happy.

Although I think they are proud of me. I do what I like and that is all that matters they know I am there for them when they need me and they are there for me when I need them soo."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 07:08 PM

Administrator

The intrepid reporter waited for Jinn to finished before turning off her recorder and looked at him. She put her hands together and gave a polite bow to the boy.
"I really didn't think you would accept my request for an interview. However, Thank you very much for accepting. Not many do and I think everyone will be very happy to get to know you better Kuki-san."

Her smile was kind. Even though Jinn had given a lot of answers Kosoaka didn't necessarily agree with, or was use to hearing she didn't judge him. After all, he had been kind enough to give her his time so how could she judge him over who he was?
"Kuki-san, I will let you know once I am done putting together this information for the rest of the school. Also, if you need friends, since I know you don't have many here at school, I don't mind being one." again she gave a large smile. Kosaka had a very pure heart. Even though she harassed people, and even though she often ambushed people for interview, she herself had no ill will or negative judgements towards any of it. She also offered friendship to a lot of the people she interviewed.

More and more recently she had realized that many of the students at the Bugei ended up feeling far from home and disconnected to everything they knew and love. Thus, Kosaka had recently tried to be a way for the students to have at least one friend at the sometimes empty feeling school, in spite of how many students attended.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY