Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 08/05/2018 The school dance is still ongoing as the seasonal news report reveals that a large ship has left England and is moving towards Edo!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Dreams and Ambitions (Masato x Jugemu)
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 06:25 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

The Edo Historic Archive. That was the name of one of the largest buildings in all of Western Edo's Suginami Ward. The entire building was stacked to the brim with books about all sorts of events, people, and places within not only Edo but the entire nation. The white colored building looked at the same time both dull and classy. inside various scroll and book containers lined the walls.

Today in his school uniform, his hair combed back, Masato entered the archive as a kind old man in a kimono greeted him.
"Ah, Mr. Katayama. Back again?" the thinly old man had a gray mustache, a balding head, and large glasses. His blue and black striped kimono looked a bit worn as he bowed politely. In response Masato smiled and began taking out his school I.D. as the man raised a hand
"You come here almost every other week. You don't need t-" but Masato shook his head.
"With all due respect sir, I need to. I don't want you changing policy just for me." he said, more as a security reason than anything else. Masato had certain ways of doing things, so that if he was ever brainwashed, cloned, etc. people would be able to tell easily enough.

Showing his I.D. the old man let him enter as Masato pulled out his phone. He had come here today not just to study as usual but talk with an old friend who had become a student teacher at Edo Bugei. Texting her, a decided smile crossed his face.
"I'm here, Juge =^.^=" was all the text said. Cat face and all.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 07:55 PM

Elite Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 77

Jugemu woke up early, it was a far cry from what she had thought her life would be like as a kid, but then, it always was. When you were young, you never dreamed of sleeping more than needed, then you went to school and you couldn't imagine waking up early by choice. Jugemu still enjoyed the occasional nap but rising before the dawn was part of her ritual now. At least, on the days when she hadn't been patrolling the halls for curfew breakers. It could be hard, being responsible. But if she was going to teach, that was part of the burden she must bear, and besides, getting up early meant the baking could be done bright and early. Who didn't love fresh pastries first thing?

It all made the day so much more pleasant and the mornings so much more bearable. She knew that a good number of her students and her classmates needed any boost they could get. Though most of her classmates in her advanced courses wouldn't chance a treat. The assassin path had made them all so paranoid, it was silly. But there had been pranks.

But today was slightly different as she wasn't cooking to boost spirits, but also as a friendly treat to take to a little meeting. Out of the blue, Masato had contacted her for a meetup at the Archives. She'd known him for several years, though they were on different paths, they had shared many core curriculum classes together. They were friendly, at least as much as they could be. Along with different paths, their futures were different. Jugemu was destined to lead her clan, as much as she wanted a life of teaching and cookery, and Masato would go on to lead people in a more general sense.

Plus, this was a good chance to get some extra homework done at the archives, there was a lot of good historical information and she'd been putting off one of her projects. So she'd arrived early to get a bit of work started on that before Masato arrived.

Her phone was on the table and it flashed once, no vibrating, some teachings were hard to break. She glanced at it and then picked it up. Masato's message made her smile and she replied back.

[b]"Side stacks, section 13-7. The table by the window." She put her phone back down on top of one of the two books she had set aside in addition to the one she was reading. Beside that was a small container of some baked goods that hadn't been opened. She'd smuggled that one in under her coursework.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 06:55 PM

Administrator

It didn't take long to get a text back, something Masato appreciated. However, the text back that she was already here made him chuckle a bit. He wasn't about to laugh too loud, after all this was a very sacred building to him, however he did smile and giggle a bit like a young schoolboy. Slowly moving his chair back he stood up and slid it back under the table he had been sitting at. Why hadn't the curator told him his friend had already arrived? That old man was truly more cunning than Masato gave him credit for.

Stretching a bit the strategist moved towards a reclusive, back corner in the archives to find a beautiful young woman waiting for him. On the table a small box of what was likely food. Shaking his head a bit Masato walked over to her and gave a polite bow.
"Madam, it is a pleasure to see you." he said with a wide smile. May would assume he was cocky, however he clearly meant it when he said he was happy to see her. He hadn't had time for much recently, and this was a nice way to relax. Leaning in he whispered.
"I do hope you have napkins. I really don't want to ruin any books here." he seemed like a casual person, but he really did have respect for each and every book in the archive.

That being said he then sat down and blatantly eyed the box. One thing Jugemu would be aware of is that Masato never had much money, and due to it was never the type of person to decline what was even possibly free food. At school he treated lunch like a monk with a beggar's cup, and had become well known for it.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 06:28 PM

Elite Member

Jugemu rolled her eyes with a small smile. "Don't call me Madam, Masato-kun, we're the same age. I'm not some old crone." She chided. "We're basically classmates, after all." She leaned over in her chair and started shifting things around in her bag with one hand. "And no, I didn't bring napkins, you boys should really carry handkerchiefs, They're very useful." She pulled out a soft silken kerchief monogrammed with her clan's symbol. "Cleaning dust off of yourself, wiping your face, picking up evidence, just everyday stuff." She went back into her bag and pulled out a small box.

"I didn't have toothpicks, so I hope you don't mind these, I had to make do with what I had lying around." She set a tiny box on the table and popped it open, inside were thin metal needles. "I'm pretty sure somebody walked off with my supply of cocktail toothpicks again." She shook her head, it was incredible how many things you didn't realize you needed in a kitchen until they were gone. Like the Co2 canisters last week, until the last can ran out, you didn't realize you needed to request to purchase more. Not like the students told her things were running low. Tsk tsk.

Jugemu shook her head and reached over to flip open the lid of the snack container. "It's chestnut." She said as she revealed the anpan inside. "The paste gave me a bit of trouble but I think it was well worth it. Let me know what you think." One of her favorite things about Masato was how keen he was on food. She liked seeing that in a person, there was nothing like a hungry person to make a chef feel welcome and appreciated. "So, what's going on in the world of Katayama?"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 09:44 PM

Administrator

As Jugemu revealed her cooking Masato went particularly wide eyed. One thing he enjoyed about being friends with her is that her love of cooking combined very well with his love of eating free food. Early on, particularly their first year, it had made the two become very quick friends. Masato trained in combat slightly less than he studied or begged for food, though everything he did left him with a large appetite most of the time.
"Well, right now, my world consists of quite a few things. New to the list is apparently getting a napkin or handkerchief to carry on my person." he said as he took one of the needles. Getting an anpan for himself he closed his eyes and slowly bit into it. This was common when the two met. She had some new recipe or another and due to his need for free food stuffs he was often the taste tester.

slowly taking a bit and letting it sit on his tongue for a while he finally swallowed and opened his eyes back up.
"The chestnut is an interesting choice for filling. When you think about it, it provides a natural, earthen flavor. Not over complicated or sweet. It doesn't confuse one's palette, and doesn't over excite it either." that was his observation in summary. It was a flavor he clearly supported since he was quick to take a second bite of the anpan he had chosen.
"Recently, I've been studying the past work of a few Edo Bugei students. I think....." but he stopped himself. After all what he was about to suggest wasn't something you just shouted out loud. Especially given it was borderline treason and he still couldn't be sure.
"I think some past strategy students saw the Ikko attack coming. Long before it happened." he said and leaned back in his chair a bit. He was a strategist, and predicting things was part of his job. However, the things he had found recently seemed too similar.
"I don't know if it was the Ikko, but I think people knew Edo would be attacked soon. Even before the Earthquake happened." he said as he again looked around to make sure no one could hear him.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jun 16 2018, 09:45 AM

Elite Member

"More importantly, it tastes nice." Jugemu said. There was a lot of science in designing a meal, a lot of different factors to consider when deciding what dishes to serve and when. At the school, there were quite a few groups that needed special nutrition guides and plans. The school could be strict and athletes had to watch their intakes. But Jugemu didn't do a whole lot with that, she'd thought about studying that as well, but her favorite recipes were never on the menu. She loved her desserts. Besides, for a simple dessert snack, meant to be eaten with no accompaniment, all that really mattered was tasting nice and standing on its own. Especially in a place like this where a drink besides water would not be close at hand.

She picked up a needle and speared her own anpan. She listened with an enigmatic smile as Masato revealed his secret suspicions. No wonder he'd been nervous, this could cause a lot of trouble around the school and maybe even further out. A lot of clan affiliated students followed the strategy path and were now highly placed in their respective local governing bodies. If they were traitors, that would mean a lot more coursework to start with and a whole spat of diplomatic incidents. The clans had to stay united.

Jugemu took a bite and chewed thoughtfully. She swallowed and then said "They knew specifically? Because knowing something is not the same as knowing." She twisted the needle between her fingers and the anpan spun slowly. "I 'know' that if a foreign power invades, they'll go after the shogun and emperor simultaneously to cut off both heads of power." That was just common sense for an assassination even if the assassin was a few dozen people. "But I don't know that they'll actually be so bold."

She tapped the stack of books with her other hand. "History has taught us that humans act in a pattern, constantly repeating themselves. The Ikko were a rising force, small but gaining traction and followers daily. We've seen in our past how that sort of thing can and often does lead to open warfare. I wouldn't be surprised if a previous tactician used them as the subject on a school paper." They would be topical and it was easy, and students could be lazy. Sometimes that laziness could be prescient.

"In a purely strategic fashion, we were lucky the earthquake happened and weakened us. The Ikko forced their own hands out of hubris and now they are badly weakened." On a not so purely strategic view, both events had hurt. Jugemu had lost a lot during the events of both. "So I suggest you be very careful with your information. People start to obsess over their subjects, assassin's see murder plots everywhere, strategists see war in every future. It's a habit. One is bound to be right if only by coincidence."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 08:54 AM

Administrator

At Jugemu's words Masato leaned back a bit and looked up at the ceiling. Everything she said was what Masato had been considering as well. Nothing could be blatantly said, and in a lot of ways that bothered the strategist.
"That is the problem I'm facing. When you attack a city, obvious tactics are used regardless of the time and place. At the same token, when you defend a city, the same tactics are used. Anyone staying in Edo, would obviously write and specifically think about how to invade and defend, the city of Edo. After all, it is the city they are in most, and the Shogun's capital, so obviously one of the biggest targets." as he spoke he stretched his arms out, moving his hands about in a dramatic flourish at each sentence, as though putting imaginary puzzles pieces together in front of his own face that would have been impossible for others to see.

"The Ikko Ikki, and enemy ninja, aren't new threats either. Both groups have been around since 1200." he said with a slight sigh of defeat.
"Still, it bothers me. How does a student write a primer on defending against rebel monks, just a year and a half before the Ikko actually attack?" thought the more he thought about it and looked at Jugemu, using a new needle to grab another piece of the delicious snacks she had brought, the more unhappy he seemed.
"Though I'm not an elite student. They may have known the Ikko where preparing forces for an attack and tried to tell people without telling them directly. Which wouldn't exactly be a criminal act." he pouted, putting his elbows on the table and his head on his hands.

"Also, thank you for bringing these. Your cooking truly is magic. I don't understand the science of cooking the same way you do. Though, I do appreciate your cooking." he said happily, taking a brief moment to glance at the books she had gathered, hoping to learn more about what Jugemu herself had been studying before he had arrived.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 12:20 PM

Elite Member

"From what intelligence that made it's way to me since the attack, there were former students among the Ikko generals." She finished off her anpan and speared another while she chewed. "We could go around in circles guessing at things. Perhaps a student turned, perhaps a copy of their proposal was found by the Ikko through any of a dozen ways and since nothing was done to defend against it, they plagiarized their invasion." She wouldn't put it past them, after all, she was just saying how people were both lazy and predictable.

She waved off the compliments, it was satisfying enough to watch somebody eating her cooking and enjoying them. "An attack like they performed is not the sort of thing that can be planned years in advance. Especially considering they had already made one failed attack on the Shogun prior that nearly succeeded if not for the sacrifices of the brave soldiers and students of this very school."

The books she had out seemed to be historical biographies, the one thing they had in common, if one were to read them, was they were all about people who had met their end through poisonings and assassination. "I'm certainly not telling you to forget about it. But perhaps it may be a good idea to speak to this former student's professor. From there, maybe you can find out what happened to them or what happens with old research papers." She looked at her notes. "I'm sure mine just get thrown away. Apparently being a cook is a waste of my talent." She humphed.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 08:38 PM

Administrator

Masato laughed a bit at his friend's huffing. She was a skilled cook, and no one could deny that. Yet that wasn't the only thing she was. Not even close. She was almost pretty, and brilliant, and one of the few people Masato could openly bounce ideas and thoughts of off without fear of criticism. Whenever she spoke of even his bad ideas it wasn't to flat out call them wrong, but instead to suggest other ways the would be tactician could go about carrying out his goals.

"I wonder how much a professor could and would actually tell me though." he said with a sigh. After all they had to keep things secret from the students.
"Though, I suppose asking a living person is still better than whatever information I would receive from reading the same book over and over and guess at it's meanings." which of course he'd done countless times before coming here. After all, he wasn't a naturally gifted strategist, he was a boy that had made a means through hours upon hours of studying.

Letting out a sigh he looked around the archives. The national archives wouldn't directly have things from Edo Bugei's recent students. However, what Jugemu had suggested about the Ikko not being original did make him wonder about a few things. He knew about basic warrior monk command structure, and how the Ikko fought. Mostly using stolen weapons and borrowed tactics. However, it couldn't hurt to learn more about the Ikko through out history.
"Your words have me thinking though. A lot of Ikko generals are disgraced samurai. So their tactics can't be that different from ones already recorded. The only difference is the suicide bombings and desperation." in his head he was ruling out various things. The Ikko weren't organized enough to pull off grand strategies so he could rule out Kuroda, Takeda, Uesugi, or Tokugawa tactics.
"Though I wonder. Not all Ikko are insane psychopaths. They clearly have some level of organization..." then it hit them. If he wanted to understand the Ikko, he just had to get his battle plans from the same source!
"Wait, if the Ikko blended into the citizenry of Edo, the even Edo Bugei, why don't I check what books the traitor students wrote and checked out?" He realized his flaw. He was thinking too much about the non-traitor students that seemed to see the attacks coming. If they saw the attacks coming of course they would write about how to prevent them. What he wasn't thinking enough about was the students that had been the actual traitors. What did they do before the attack? What clues did their actions or lack of actions leave behind?

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jun 20 2018, 08:29 PM

Elite Member

Jugemu took a few quick bites and finished off her anpan and then speared another. Some people might say she was eating them too fast, that too many sweets was unhealthy. Those people were wrong and better not say them to her face or they would find out what was really unhealthy. As for whether or not a teacher would tell Masato anything, she couldn't say. It came down to the professor and what sort of relationship the guy had established with them. Certainly the teachers weren't obligated to share, but a good relationship went a long way. As did a bribe of sweets, but that was more her department. Not that her teachers would take that. The assassin path always made people so suspicious, so silly.

"It never hurts to ask." She said. So what if they say no, Masato would be no worse off than he had been and if he got anything then that was a boon. She eyed her half eaten anpan, twisting the needle around again. "They do say it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks. A disgraced samurai is still a samurai in their muscle memory and it's so much easier to think with your muscles than your head. But of course, a tactician such as yourself knows that already. A librarian might be even more tight lipped about check out histories though. Better not to ask and just access the database or card catalog."

She smiled at him. "But I think you're wrong about the Ikko. I would say few of them are insane, and fewer are psychopaths. Certainly some of the generals might have been psychopaths, driven on by some fixation on revenge. But a psychopath is hard to control, they operate on emotion. You can't build an empire on that. As for the common folk that are recruited, well, they aren't insane." She took a bit of the anpan, leaving a sandwich of dough and filling on the needle.

"They are offered something, a chance for improvement, and they jump at it because they are unsatisfied. They are lied to, promised the world, if not for them, then for their children. They are swayed by talk of ancestors, or heritage. Whatever lie it takes to stir them into action. This is not the mark of insanity, just of a hopeful but weak mind. It is not all at once, but slowly they are led down the path of darkness, and loaded down with so many drugs that they aren't thinking straight. And they throw themselves against our walls until they perish."

Jugemu's eyes met Masato's across the table. "They aren't insane, even while on drugs, their minds are still in there, just lost and locked away with only their impossible future in sight. I pity them, though it likely does their souls no good after death. No, not psychopaths, nor insanity fills their ranks. Though their leader, well, that's harder to say."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 08:29 PM

Administrator

Jugeumu hit on a very harsh realty that Masato himself didn't enjoy thinking about too often. It was easy to say the Ikko where crazy, but really a lot of the Ikko had been recruited from among the samurai ranks and the populace.
"Yeah, You are right. Even about the drugged up warrior monks." what followed that was a sigh of defeat, with a tinge of regret. Figuring out the Ikko wasn't just a military strategist problem. It as a history problem, a societal problem, a social problem, an economic problem, and many other things rolled into one.

"I suppose if society was that easy to change and adjust too then the samurai class wouldn't need to worry about Ikko uprising all the way back in 1200 AD until now." he said as he took another anpan, realizing that the chef who had prepared the sweet had already consumed a vast number of them herself. He knew he well enough to not call her out on it, but secretly, he couldn't help but judge a little. It was then that it hit him. He came talking about his own issues and she had welcome him, but he didn't ask nearly enough about her own goals in being here.

"So what is on your mind? I imagine new cooking recipes but anything in particular recently? I hear the school dance is coming up. I imagine the teachers are trying to get you to participate in some fashion?" the anpan Masato had picked up was quickly consumed as he looked at his friend, half trying to probe her for information on her plans towards the dance and if she would try to attend with anyone familiar.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jun 23 2018, 09:26 AM

Elite Member

"I wouldn't go that far. But certianly if we could find their leadership and arrange for an inconvenient heart attack or choking on a chicken bone, that would save us a great deal of trouble now and down the line. Then normal people can go back to writing angry letters and channeling their frustrations into controlled change rather than violent upheaval. But I leave finding such people to the professionals." She smiled. Arranging that event after the leader had been found, that was the job of her and her sorts of people. But, she did try to be a nice and normal baker.

Jugemu sighed. Talking about other things was so much better than her own work, at least, when her own work was homework. "Sensei has once again accused me of neglecting my other studies to focus entirely on ingested poisons. So I've been given a small research project in addition to everything else. She looked at the books she had stacked up. Injection, poisoned blades, inhalation, skin absorption, it was all so brutal and unpleasant, or unwieldy. Not that any poisoning tended to be pleasant. "So that's my free time shot again."

She finished off the anpan on the needle and set it down carefully. "And don't talk to me about the dance. I've been trying to arrange for a formal clothes fitting for myself and my new beau. I don't think you've met him. "Riku Takahata. I think this one is going to work out." Which was the same thing she always said and yet they rarely seemed to last more than a month or two. "They did ask if I would volunteer to help out, but I'll probably tell them no. Not going to pass a chance to make a real connection with him."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 24 2018, 04:06 PM

Administrator

"I wish it was that easy." he said simply in response to his problems. He thought, like most, that Shin, the man who was defeated at Edo Castle, had been the leader of the Ikko. At least that was his theory. However even after Shin's defeat the Ikko seemed to be moving and it was clear that the Ikko had their strings pulled by someone else. He just couldn't say whom that someone else was at this point in time. He would find them though, someday.

Masato's eyes went a bit wide in shock. Jugemu was attractive, sure, but he didn't think she had nabbed a date to the dance. Sadly this also cut into his own ability to ask her. It was always like this. When an event came up he wanted to ask her to go with him, but she already had plans, and when no even was coming in the near future he had no interest. It was an unfortunate turn of events, but that was how it was. Thus Masato never asked and Jugemu never knew he planned to. In it's own, oddly karmic way, it was what worked for the pair.

"I can't say I recall whom you are talking about, but I hope it works out." he said in a supportive tone. It was one of the times that it was best to just sweep her past relationships under the rug and soldier forward so to speak.
"I get you have a good feeling about him, and are going to the dance with him apparently, but could you tell me more? How did you meet? What do you know about him? Have you tried to poison him yet?" he said it was an extremely serious face and if someone else was in the library they'd have thought him serious. However, given Jugemu's line of work such jokes tended to be common place from the young man.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jun 30 2018, 05:54 PM

Elite Member

Now here was something she enjoyed talking about. A new romance, what could be better than that for a young beauty such as herself. And she did consider herself a young beauty. It was one of several reasons why she couldn't understand why so many guys always ended up breaking up with her. But this one was definitely the one. She could feel it in her heart. No weird baggage was going to show up, no old flames. It wouldn't be as bad if they ere her old flames, but come on.

"Oh he's a lovely guy. A little on the short side, but still good looking." Well, good enough looking. There was a certain charm to him, like a lost puppy that needed somebody to care for them. "He's a gunsmith. You know how it goes, boys and their toys." She laughed. "He actually came to me, would you believe. All hungry and lost, tried to ply me with a gift of store bought chocolates, the silly boy." She had to stifle another bout of giggles. "Apparently we'd shared a class and he'd been thinking about me since second year. Isn't that so sweet?"

She ignored the last question. She'd never poison her boyfriend. Or any innocent person. That a person might be guilty of breaking up with her and invalidating both of those issues was not on her mind at all, at least, not since the last time it happened. A woman scorned could be dangerous and Jugemu got spiteful. But those were the sad times, now we're the happy days of love blossoming and a grand dance coming up to celebrate.

"But what about yourself, surely there are lots of girls flocking around you. You'll be graduating sooner rather than later and you're a great catch. Heck, I bet you've already been scouted for a position within several clans, or even the government itself. They do like to take their pick of the cream of the academy."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jul 3 2018, 07:22 PM

Administrator

Masato listened to Jugemu's explanation of her new love interest. In multiple ways he felt jealous. In spite of how casual he was about most things he certainly agreed that Jugemu was a catch. He considered himself an extremely slow flirt but clearly his lower level radio waves had been completely drowned out by someone just shouting really loud. It made him briefly examine his own methods as his friend kept on about her love interest before finally asking about Masato's own life.

"Huh?" he asked bluntly. He was a bit caught off guard. He had definitely been paying attention but at the end had started to get lost in his own thoughts. She had asked him about his love life and future, and he looked to the side a bit awkwardly.
"I haven't really thought about a love life lately. I guess I should more." the irony of his own words stabbing him in the ribs as he spoke them. He really hadn't thought hard about his love life but it seemed to be creeping on him without his consent.

"As for graduating, I'd honestly like to just work for the clan back home. I guess a new clan I served would move my family to their province, but I'm not really sure my parents would be happy moving." his face became a bit glum.
"It isn't like their aren't lords I would like to work for, but family comes first you know?" he was sure Jugemu would understand. The girl was as awkward as he was but had a warm heart. Masato really loved his family and wanted what made them happy, even if it made him slightly less happy in the process. That was how he was.
"Is that wrong? I mean I have friends back home, and my parents have lived their so long. I don't want to just uproot and move them across the country. Maybe too a nicer part of town though if I work for the local lord. I think they would really like that."

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY