Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Rank 3 Mission: Nobunaga's Fan
Aideen
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 11:17 PM

Elite Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 77

Awards: None

Junko was, on some level, pleased that he didn't have to kill the thief. As scummy as the man was, he was still a person and Junko still wasn't sure if he could go as far as to murder a person. It seemed so simple, just letting go of the string, but it wasn't. It was a very good thing indeed. Junko loosened his grip and took the lead on the way back to civilization. He felt confident that he could get back and, with the help of the artifact, he wasn't worried that the thief would get away even if the scumbag somehow managed to give Hana the slip.

Eventually, they were out and Junko felt a surge of confidence. He'd been right. Even if he was a bit rusty, even if this wasn't his forest, he could still be useful. The metsuke had been waiting, it was disappointing honestly. Junko moved aside to let them take over the prisoner. "No, he was staying in a cave, robbing bodies, I don't think he'd resorted to violence on anyone yet, but he's capable of threatening it."

Junko reached into his quiver and drew out the box and fan. "We also recovered this. I hope it's all in order." Junko wasn't quite ready to hand it over. "You may want to call the other metsuke in. That way they don't waste any more time patrolling the forest." Patrolling the edge of the forest at best, though more like they were just hanging around the main pathways hoping to get lucky.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
UKIYO
 Posted: Mar 30 2018, 09:52 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 143

Hana was definitely less sympathetic than she should've been with the man. Of course, he was human- but what he'd stoop to was below human. It would've been so easy to end it in a fit of boiling rage, how pathetic he looked in the moonlight, blood squirting out with every jolt of his miserable body.

It was like that of a mongrel who definitely would've bit his master's hand if he ever got the chance. Still, she didn't know if Junko was just pretending in front of the criminal, or if this short time in the forest had changed him some what. Either way- while he'd seen corpses, she wasn't sure how he'd handle watching the man gracelessly murdered before his very eyes. She couldn't risk scaring him like that, simply because she was hurt. Yet... she wanted to do so...so badly.

Hana focused on the back of the man's head as he wobbled- one quick strike, one one quick strike, that's all it took- he deserved it and she was only serving justice..right?

Just on- The sound of footsteps towards her caused her grip to tighten, like a vice, she restrained the bloodlust that seem to run strong for generations. The girl pulled herself back, wanting to apologize but being unable to. Judging him was above her, but sympathy for him was beneath her.

"He is...bleeding out- I suggest taking care of that before he passes out from exhaustion."

"No, there was nothing of importance here." Nothing that should've been important to them anyways.

The minute the metsuke had taken the thief of her hands, she looked over at Junko, but instead of laughing at the bravado, she instead sighed, a relaxed smile stretching her lips.

"Great job, fearless hunter."

-----

Aideen
Nobuyumi

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 08:26 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

As Junko showed the fan and Hana talked about the man bleeding out the metsuke grunted a bit. Far more so at the bleeding out than the fan. He was half tempted to execute the thief on the spot already and didn't care much about how pale the man was starting to become. If anything his passing out would make bringing him in easier. Though Junko's suggestion of calling in the other metsuke was valid. Looking at the two and nodding his head a bit he kept the thief thoroughly secured and pulled out a whistle. Blowing it loudly he heard a few other whistles in the distance and knew it would only be a matter of time before the other metsuke arrived.
"You two helped us a lot. Thank." and with that he shoved the thief to the ground, on his wound specifically before half kicking him onto his stomach.
"Move and I'll behead you, kick me and i'll behead you slower." the metsuke swore as he pulled out some extra gauze and herbs from a bag clipped to the back of his robes. It was a small, standard emergency kit a lot of metsuke who went near the forest had due to poisonous plants and thorny vines. However the metsuke wasn't using it on himself, but instead the thief. Once his wounds had been addressed he picked the thief up and held him tight.

A few minutes later other metsuke rushed to the scene as the one the students encountered explained what happened. Among them was a man in expensive looking black and gold robes with a beautiful white coat over it. He was clearly the senior officer and likely a low level magistrate. Looking over the thief he approached the students and gave a small bow. His rank of course wouldn't allow him to bow lower in front of his men. All of whom bowed deeper behind their commander for him.
"My name is Tokizo. You have done us a great service by capturing the thief. My men tell me you have the fan we have been sent here to secure. Rest assured I will see it returned to Edo Castle, and directly to the head Magistrate, Ajibana-sama." he said, waiting for Junko to hand him the fan.

The man didn't seem to have anything devilish about him, and clearly had the respect of his men. On his belt his swords would make most people stare in awe at how well maintained even the sheath and handle of the weapons looked. Clearly not from lack of use but instead from actual maintenance by hand.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Apr 8 2018, 07:59 AM

Elite Member

Member No.: 77

Junko nodded and bowed. "I am Matsudaira, I believe that this is the fan you are looking for." He said, somewhat unnecessarily and held it out. He was trying to be formal about this.They were back in the world of rituals and honor and people letting their brains get in the way of doing what needed to be done. There was no reason to get worked up just yet. Junko wanted to have a good and long think about what he'd seen in the forest before he said anything.

"From what I saw, I think he was entirely alone, no partners or contacts." He wasn't sure if Tokizo needed to know this but he was the officer and you had to report such things to an officer. "I believe he was surviving on small thefts from any visitors and taking wallets from the dead. He used that money to buy what supplies and food he could." The thief was no woodsman. Of course, that fact almost justified the guard hanging around the outside of the forest rather than going in deep. On the other hand, they hadn't caught him.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY