Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Azai and Todo (closed. Nobuyori x Shinsuke)
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Nov 25 2017, 11:28 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

Autumn's cold had set in as Nobuyori stood outside the school dorms. The young Azai, with his shoulder length dyed blond hair, naginata, blue and gold Azai clan jacket, and school uniform underneath, looked to be at mostly full health. With the summer having passed and Japan beginning to calm down Nobuyori's eyes looked stronger than they had once been. His path had been forged through hardship and it had been made very clear by the school faculty that after everything the students had done, and everything they had lost, now as the time to fix things and be happy for what the students still had.

That is why Nobuyori was out in the cold. He had sent a text to Todo Shinsuke asking to meet. The two had argued last time and charged off. Neither of them caring anymore for the other's company. That was, until everything happened at the start of the year. Shinsuke had been someone important to Nobuyori since the two had been children. Yet now they had stopped being friends over petty misunderstandings. Shinsuke's younger sister had worked hard to get the two to speak to another, something both boys opposed at first. However, half a year was long enough to hold a grudge. Thus, Nobuyori now waited.

Suzu

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
Suzu
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 07:05 AM

Elite Member

Member No.: 10

Grudges were something that entire clans could hold onto for generations, lasting far beyond those who recalled why they'd begun in the first place. Todo Shinsuke had long been confused as to how anyone could let things that'd occurred so long ago affect their judgment. Ever since the fateful day where he'd been reunited with a childhood friend, he'd regretted how badly things had gone. His pride had been hurt that day. Speaking to the person he'd once thought of as a friend had been the last thing on his mind. Regret he might have felt but he was too stubborn to reach out himself. That'd been Inori's doing, consistently bothering him about it in the wake of recent events. How much of that was his new aunt's doing he couldn't say.

Regardless the young Todo heir now found himself heading to meet the boy he'd nearly come to blows with. His long black hair was pulled back into a low ponytail and he wore his own Todo clan jacket over his uniform. Though he was a future clan leader he carried no swords today, as this was hopefully going to be a meeting of reconciliation and peace. Shinsuke was no warrior anyhow. A text from the Azai heir had drawn him out but he wasn't sure what exactly would happen next. He did have what he hoped would be an ace up his sleeve - a portable gaming system tucked away in the school bag over his shoulder.

Once he spotted the unmistakable blonde hair of the person who'd summoned him, Shinsuke steeled himself. This was the first time he'd seen Nobuyori since that day. A little anger still remained but he'd followed through on his word, and hadn't been in contact with the boy's sister. Though he still thought about her, a promise from a Todo was to be upheld. Instead he'd focused on other things, like getting involved with kyudo again and taking extra classes. Great uncertainty remained as he stepped toward Nobuyori, expression struggling to remain stoic.

"It's.. been a long time," he finally said, figuring someone would have to speak first, "How have you been?"

--------------------
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 10:52 PM

Administrator

Nobuyori kept looking down at his phone, expecting some lame text from Shinsuke about canceling, or some text from his sister saying Shinsuke wasn't showing up. Instead, in the distance, Nobuyori saw his former friend walking up. The young Azai put his phone away and just looked at Shinsuke plainly. The boy was in his official Todo clan overcoat, similar to Nobuyori's. It showed the situation was less some casual get together and more an official talk with both of them as men, and clan heirs.

He didn't expect nor plan to speak first. "It's.. been a long time," that was Shinsuke's first words to him after the long time since they last spoke. "How have you been?" the Todo heir asked. It was a normal enough opener and Nobuyori briefly thought of punching Shinsuke for it. Since their argument he hadn't contacted Nobuyori's young sister once. Thus, Nobuyori had to hear while he was back in Omi for the summer that Kaori worried about Shinsuke's health and if he died in the fight with the Ikko or not.

"Hey." was all that came out though. The Azai heir still sheepish. Neither boy particularly knew what to say without a flood of feeling coming out between them. Instead Nobuyori looked away, then up, taking a deep breath and then slowly exhaling while thinking of what to say and praying he could get somewhere warm soon.
"Kaori.......well......I"m glad you are alright. Kaori hass been worried. You should text her. You need to apologize."

If he was trying to say that he missed Shinsuke, or was worried about him, he had said it in a very convoluted way. Though aside from Suishoku Nobuyori wasn't use to apologizing or making up with people. As a clean heir it was usually him saying what was done, and people doing it. Well, except for the heirs of long standing clans like the Todo who tended to view Nobuyori's resurrected clan as trash. Though that was another story for another time in regards to clan legitimacy.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Suzu
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 06:10 AM

Elite Member

The fact that the Azai heir didn't look him in the eyes wasn't promising. Shinsuke almost wanted to be upset with him over that, but he made himself take a mental step back. Their last encounter had been an intensely passionate one on both sides. Each of them had overreacted and not listened to what the other was actually saying in the moment. Now that they were back together, as men, trying to hash this all out in person, it was easier said than done. At least they could be civil - if awkward - while they got their bearings.

Shinsuke bit his lip nervously as he waited for his friend to respond to the greeting. Was this going to blow up instantly? He certainly hoped not - time was too short to hold onto negative feelings. Once Nobuyori finally did manage to find some words Shinsuke looked at him quizically. Was he only talking about his sister, or was he trying to hint that he'd been worried himself? The Azai heir was just as proud as ever, so it might be possible. One thing was for sure - it was really cold out here, and neither one of them would be liable to be at their best when they were freezing.

"I'm glad you're all right too. I heard about what happened.. I didn't know if you'd been hurt or not.. so.. yeah. Glad that you made it out okay," Shinsuke replied with a shiver, "And Kaori-san.. um.. I guess I should at least let her know everything is fine.. if you're okay with me sending her a message."

He tensed as he realized that might expose some old wounds, then quickly suggested, "Um.. so how about we go into the closest cafe or restaurant to warm up? It's pretty cold out."

--------------------
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 12:19 PM

Administrator

Nobu side eyed Shinsuke as he asked if it was alright for him to message Kaori. As though he hadn't already done it for a long time without Nobu knowing anyway. Though then the Todo heir mentioned that they should probably find a place to go inside of. The two currently stood in Edo Bugei's campus but it wasn't as though outside of campus didn't have a lot of cafes and restaurants. Nodding Nobu began walking off, his coat being wrapped a bit tighter around him.

"You can message my sister all you want. She was upset over summer thinking you might be dead. My parents also." he was worried about Shinsuke too but wasn't about to directly say it.
"Its good that you are doing well. I'm guessing your little sister is still safe to?" this time he looked at him while asking. The look clearly said that if she wasn't alright he would go with Shinsuke to murder every Ikko they found. The two weren't getting along at the moment, but that didn't stop how close the Todo and Azai siblings happened to be. If Shinsuke truly had been in danger, or his sister, Nobu wouldn't hesitate to save them. For now, though, it was safer to keep the conversation on their sisters as proxy for concern towards one another.

It was a long walk outside of campus and a bit down a hill before they arrived at a small cafe belonging to a popular Western coffee chain. As they walked in he noticed the usual sea creature logo and ordered a warm mocha. The inside of the cafe was decorated green and black and didn't necessarily fit the Japanese aesthetic of Edo, but one couldn't deny the expensive coffee was good. The fact the shogunate let a western chain be built in Eastern Edo was proof enough. Though this store was clearly run purely by Edo natives, and no foreigners could be seen inside of it.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Suzu
 Posted: Dec 9 2017, 07:32 AM

Elite Member

There it was, the biggest issue that the two boys had fought over the last time they'd met. Just spelled out in about the least confrontational way you could possibly imagine. Rather than be incredibly angry, annoyed or even slightly perturbed at the idea Nobuyori seemed fine with it. Shinsuke had given his word not to contact Kaori behind his friend's back, and now his friend was fine with it. Heck if the Azai had all been upset over the silence from his end, he felt bad about keeping that promise. Something was a little off about the way that Nobuyori talked relayed the information.. something omitted? But both of them were cold and getting that resolved would make talking to each other a lot easier.

"Maybe I'll send a card to your family to let them all know that we're okay. I'm sorry I made everyone worry.. my parents were worried about you as well. Even Lady S... Aunt Suzume was worried about you. And you know how rare it is for her to show concern," Shinsuke replied as they headed along their way to the cafe. Along the way he continued, "Inori's doing just fine.. she may actually be more cheerful now than she was before the summer. I have no idea how she does it, either. But we can certainly use more of that in the world."

Once they were at the shop he felt a little less intimidated by being together with someone he'd had such a bad argument with. He didn't know quite what to say about the situation that'd led to their split. What a person should say after that sort of thing was another issue entirely. As he looked over the menu (stopping to smirk at the odd little creature in the logo) he wondered about that. Nobu didn't seem to be overly upset with him, and probably wasn't trying to harbor any feelings within himself. That was good. As was the sound and smell of the beverages the western style shop offered. Shinsuke ended up with a sweet potato latte after much deliberation, finally motioning to a seat near the window.

"That looks like an okay place to sit," he suggested with a nod, "So.. um.. it's good to see you. Really good to see you. It's.. it's been way too long."

--------------------
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 04:33 PM

Administrator

As Shinsuke talked about sending Nobu's family a card the boy started walking faster. Shinsuke wouldn't understand how much he just annoyed the young Azai until they got to the shop and both sat down. It would be a few minutes until they called them with their drinks. While the boys waited to be called Shinsuke started talking.
"So.. um.. it's good to see you. Really good to see you. It's.. it's been way too long." but Nobuyori just looked at him like he was an idiot. Pulling out his phone he scrolled to Kaori's number. It was an entry in his contacts with a picture of her and her contact information below it. He turned the phone towards Shinsuke and looked at him like he was a complete idiot. The unusual tsundere role didn't seem to fit Nobuyori, and yet here it was.

"Cards aren't acceptable. Text Kaori, tell her you are ok and that you are sorry for not talking to her sooner. I'll get both of our drinks if they call us." his eyes seemed extremely serious and left little room for negotiation on the matter.
"Also i'm glad your family is doing well, but all I've heard all summer is my little sister worrying about you. Text her and tell her you are sorry for making her worry." he demanded.

There it was. The truth of the matter. The truth of Nobuyori's lack of anger over Shinsuke wanted to contact Kaori. It was because all summer while he was home helping take care of matters in Omi and then coming back to Edo to help fix the city his little sister had worried about Shinsuke. What Shinsuke wouldn't know of course is the number of deleted texts from Kaori asking if Shinsuke was alright,and if Nobuyori had checked on him yet.

When their names got called, as the young prince promised, he stood up to go get their drinks, giving Shinsuke a clear look that said his fingers should have already been moving.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Suzu
 Posted: Dec 15 2017, 07:31 AM

Elite Member

When an Azai man set his mind on something it would take a large effort to get it off that one thing. In so many words that was what Shinsuke had learned about one of his family's close allies. Or at least about their clan heir, his friend from childhood. Despite being forced into taking the phone Shinsuke wasn't upset at all about the other boy's demands. Rather he just sat there with perhaps the most dumbfounded expression one could imagine. This was not at all going the way which he had thought that it would. Far from it he was fairly certain that this was the opposite of what would have happened a few months ago had he pressed the issue.

It was surprising enough that he didn't immediately react other than to sit there staring at Nobu. A total reversal of his earlier promise was basically being demanded. This was completely new territory for the Todo prince, who'd merely hoped to get back on speaking terms through this reunion. As his compatriot got up to go get their drinks, Shinsuke cowered a little under then intense glare that accompanied the move. Soon the gears in his head were moving again and he began to tap away at the phone awkwardly. It'd been so long that he wasn't at all sure what he should say to her. From what he could tell she didn't seem to be angry with him, but it was still a long time since he'd said anything.

By the time that Nobuyori returned to the table he'd managed a rather simple message saying that he was all right and apologizing for the radio silence. No mention of the issue that had led to that silence. Such things had to be hashed out between the men involved, and it seemed like it might've already been somewhat resolved. No way would the Azai prince insist he message Kaori if there were any lingering anger over that potential involvement of Azai and Todo. As he set the phone down Shinsuke remained somewhat stiff in posture, afraid to make a wrong move that might upset the small amount of progress being made.

"Don't worry, I just sent her a message to apologize for making her worry. I hope she'll forgive me for being an idiot," Shinsuke explained as he tried to read into his friend's body language and expression. There seemed like there might be more to this than just Kaori asking about him. In an attempt to avoid the issue directly, Shinsuke asked, "This' going to sound weird, but do you still play that portable robot game you were telling me about a while ago? I just picked it up, but I'm not really sure where to start."

--------------------
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Dec 18 2017, 05:08 PM

Administrator

As Nobuyori returned it seemed Shinsuke had texted Kaori which pleased the Azai heir. Nobuyori wasn't unaware of the fact that Shinsuke seemed guarded. How could he not since the last time the two saw each other they nearly got into a physical confrontation. However, it had been months since then. Nobuyori had almost died more than once, and seen everything from drugged out monks blowing themselves up for a chance at victory to innocent people crying at loved ones dying. Life was decidedly too short to be mad because Shinsuke liked Kaori.

Thinking about this Shinsuke asked Nobuyori about his mecha game.
"Mecha Vice? Of course!" he said as he dug in his pocket. He had gotten something new over the summer and was very proud of it. Pulling it out of his pocket it was a new custom painted portable gaming system. It was white painted with the button and the back painted with Azai clan crests. Their was no way it could have been cheap, but fortunately Nobuyori was the heir to a rather trade heavy clan.
"If you want to know where to start I would suggest doing the rail snake mission. It is a giant robotic snake that new players usually fight. If you do it multiple times it will drop incredible mechanical parts that you can use to create incredible mechs. Try asking for help from high level players and use a long distance sniper build. The snake has a lot of powerful close combat moves. If you stay away and keep sniping you can probably survive the fight." that was the most Nobuyori had said to Shinsuke recently, by far. However Mecha Vice was a passion of his and he knew every inch of the game.
"It is a massive snake with robot parts across it's body. Use electric element laser pistols on the mechanic parts and high armor piece sniper bullets on the snake parts. Or, I guess you could use an energy sniper rifle and two solid hand guns. whichever you can get your hands on." he hoped he didn't overload the poor Todo heir with too much information. Though if his brain was overloaded then now as the right time for something else.

"Also, about last time." he started. Of course he wouldn't just say sorry. He wasn't that kind.
"During the war at the start of the year I saw a lot of enemy blow themselves up, and a lot of people lose family and friends. Life is too short to be mad. I'm just not use to hearing people say they like my sister. Also it hurt that I suddenly found out you two talked all the time out of nowhere." he said bluntly.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Suzu
 Posted: Dec 20 2017, 07:15 AM

Elite Member

Shinsuke found reason to get himself to smile again as his friend became highly animated in talking about the game. Even though it had been several months since the last time they'd spoken, it was still a passion for Nobuyori. Years may have passed between childhood and now, months had passed since they'd talked, but that at least would remain the same. There was a dizzying amount of information to take in as the Azai heir explained the best ways to get good gear at the start. There was no way he'd remember everything, but he was fine just hearing that kind of enthusiasm and joy from Nobuyori again. Perhaps there was hope for a friendship after all. He'd need it to get notes on everything he'd need for defeating that metal snake after all.

When the words came at last to address the previous meeting, Shinsuke kept up a calm demeanor and listened carefully to Nobuyori's words. After all the anger and emotion of that day he'd never quite understood why his friend had become so upset. To hear the Azai heir now was like hearing a different person than the one Shinsuke had nearly hit before. Contrition was sort of there, but also context. Having known Nobu long enough Shinsuke wasn't sure he'd get more than that for now, but it was a start. He sipped his drink while allowing an initial flare of frustration simmer down. It was a first step, and he needed to be able to take his own first step now.

"Yeah, I guess it must be surprising to hear that. They grow up so fast.. we all do. Either just getting older or going through the kinds of things people in our positions do," Shinsuke settled on, doing his best to balance diplomatic word choices with honest feelings, "To be fair I was hurt that you seemed to think I would treat her wrongly.. but I guess I can understand. I'd be furious if someone mistreated Inori.. or even thought they might. So.. what I'm saying is.. I guess.."

He hesitated for a moment before asking, "We kind of blew up on each other last time. Life is too short to dwell on that sort of thing. What I need is my friend, the one who I can talk to about problems and play video games with. Do.. you think that's possible?"

--------------------
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Dec 21 2017, 03:24 PM

Administrator

Shinsuke hesitated for a moment before asking, "We kind of blew up on each other last time. Life is too short to dwell on that sort of thing. What I need is my friend, the one who I can talk to about problems and play video games with. Do.. you think that's possible?" he asked Nobuyori. In response the young heir sipped his drink for a bit. Both boys would sit in silence for a minute as Nobuyori let the words hang in the air and considered what had been said. The two had truly been at odds last time, and since then had likely both been wondering if they would ever speak to the other again. However pride was a rough thing to simply cast aside. Especially given both of them would be future clan leaders.

Right now wasn't about clan heirs though. It wasn't about the long friendship between Azai and Todo. This was about the two of them. Finishing a few more sips Nobuyori put down his drink.
"I'm sure we can." he said, though he didn't have a look on his face that was smiling or laughing. He looked at Shinsuke with a fairly serious expression. If the two could truly patch up their friendship a serious question in the air needed to be answered. Right now Nobuyori needed to know the truth.
"Are you honestly in love with Kaori?"

The question was blunt, but it wasn't something Nobuyori could run from. He had heard his little sister talk about Shinsuke all summer and he needed to hear if even after not talking, and the arguments they suffered through last time, Shinsuke's heart was still truly focused on his little sister. The feeling in the air seemed tense once again. Though depending on Shinsuke's answer things could quickly changed. This time he wanted to hear the truth.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Suzu
 Posted: Dec 29 2017, 09:49 AM

Elite Member

Two young men sat over tea, one concerned over whether the other would accept an olive branch that could restore their friendship. Even if the future Azai clan leader couldn't be his friend any longer, Shinsuke at least didn't want to be at odds with him. Their clans were important to one another. At a deeper level having his childhood friend on at least speaking terms was important to Shinsuke. He wasn't sure what it'd take to maintain the level of communication they had now. This, he hoped, wasn't just going to be a one-off thing. Every second that he waited for Nobuyori to make up his mind about things was an eternity for him. Was it going to work out?

He sipped his own tea after the first part of Nobuyori's response came. Good, there was at least the potential for this then. What he hadn't expected was the question that came afterward. In fact the future Todo clan leader blinked in surprise at those words. After being so protective over his sister the previous time, then demanding Shinsuke message her moments before.. was this a test? Try as he could to analyse it there wasn't a solid indication to him about Nobu's intentions. When that failed, what did you do? In the moment, he resolved that the only thing he could do was speak his mind. Should their friendship terminate with his words then it likely would in the future if he didn't. So after trying to piece the words together in his mind, he looked Nobu right in the eyes. It was time to settle this, man to man.

"I can't deny that I like her very much. I'm not sure how you feel about that, but there it is," Shinsuke replied, finding conviction as he spoke, "To be honest I've worried about the problems it might face though. Distance, politics.. and her future too. I mean, it's not exactly an easy thing to do a relationship like that, especially for someone in our position. But I would like to try."

--------------------
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jan 1 2018, 05:00 PM

Administrator

Shinsuke's response finally came.
"I can't deny that I like her very much. I'm not sure how you feel about that, but there it is," Shinsuke replied, finding conviction as he spoke, "To be honest I've worried about the problems it might face though. Distance, politics.. and her future too. I mean, it's not exactly an easy thing to do a relationship like that, especially for someone in our position. But I would like to try." Nobuyori listened carefully, and breathed a bit. It wasn't quite the resolve he had been hoping to hear. In an ideal world Shinsuke would have said he loved her more than anything and acted like a true warrior. However, Shinsuke's position wouldn't allow for that. Instead Shinsuke had to think of all the possible negatives to loving an Azai princess and address them in turn. That was the position a clan heir always found themselves in. Though at least Shinsuke had looked him dead in the eyes while saying it.

With a large smile and a bit of laugh Nobuyori looked Shinsuke back in his own eyes.
"I'm glad to hear you really like her." and with that he laughed a bit more.
"At least our clans are allies. Its not like you fell in love with a Date Princess." after all, an allied clan romance was certainly easier than two clans on opposite sides of the country that failed to get along.
"She really does like you a lot, and I'm kind of glad. In Omi, too many boys try to flirt with her just to date a Princess. I don't even think they know or care about her." his face looked disgusted at the last bit. Nobuyori's scowl showed the clear offense he took to it. After all, marrying a clan lord's daughter was an instant pathway to fame and power. At least with Shinsuke liking her, the heir to a clan far more powerful than the Azai, Nobuyori could be sure it was genuine.

Taking a deep breath Nobuyori raised his head and smiled.
"So, put our argument in the past?" he asked the boy with a genuine expression.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Suzu
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 09:17 AM

Elite Member

It was Shinsuke's turn to laugh when his friend remarked about not falling in love with a Date princess. There were a lot of stories he'd heard about the Date, some of them probably more based in clan legends and lore than in any kind of reality. What was true about them was that a romance between a Todo and a Date would be difficult for everyone involved. This was much easier since their clans were on good terms; it was better yet because Nobuyori approved of the relationship. Suddenly it was as if a huge magnitude of weight had been lifted off his shoulders. All of the worry about whether his good friend would be okay with them seeing each other had gone out the window.

Granted it was flattering to hear - even second hand - that the girl he liked thought highly of him as well. Even though he'd had a feeling that was the case there had always been some room for doubt. After his previous attempts at dating especially, he really didn't want to assume anything about the potential in this one. Kaori was different, she was special. The thought of some boy only interested in personal advancement winning her hand made Shinsuke roll his eyes in disgust. She deserved someone who cared for her as she was, not for whose daughter she was. Plus his friend was willing to continue being friends, which made him happier still.

"Of course. We had an argument, we've resolved the argument," Shinsuke remarked confidently as he smiled back at his friend, "I'm just happy to have my friend back, you know that? Let's not let something come between us like that again."

Then he laughed nervously, "And if Kaori-chan likes me that much, I'm honored. She deserves to be treated with great respect and to be liked for who she is. And who she is is.. wonderful." Whoa, that sounded sappy.. better save some face. He added, "Azai and Todo together, allies.. friends.. and soon, partners in Mecha Vice!"

--------------------
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 09:56 PM

Administrator

Nobuyori laughed a bit and smiled at Shinsuke's words. Both boys had stubborn coatings. They had to due to their positions, and now here they sat laughing at one another and looking more confident than ever before.
"Mecha vice is fun but it can be rough. Don't give up just because you aren't doing well at first." he didn't think Shinsuke was really the type to do such a thing, but still the words had to be said.

It was interesting to think how far the two had come. The first time they met they had just been two boys trying to fight one another in Southern Kyushu and now here the two sat, more or less adults and enjoying drinks together while trying to settle their arguments without violence or shouting. They had both come with a clear goal, and fortunately their goal was the same.

Putting his phone on the table Nobuyori looked at Shinsuke. On his phone was a link to the mecha-vice homepage as well as online encyclopedia and guides.
"I keep it on my phone since I keep my game console in my dorm room. You should screenshot or something. These sites are great for looking up information. If you really want I could just text you I guess." he wasn't sure why he hadn't just texted the links in general, but this also allowed Shinsuke to browse the sites using Nobuyori's own phone.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY