Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

Stop and Smell the Straightjacket. Err...flowers.
Kitsu
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 09:57 PM

Story Teller

Group: Members
Member No.: 28

Awards: None

A thin teenager in some every day, though dirty, clothing who seemed like he had never been outside before breathed in the fresh air. He was in an area of the campus that had a plethora of flower garden areas of a variety of species. There was a small smile on his face, but something seemed off about it, either a forlorn sadness in his eyes, or the way he shuffled more than walked. Or perhaps it was his slumped posture that showed a timidness as if the world was a stage and he was deathly filled with stagefright.

If one was observant, they would notice a hospital band around his thin, emaciated wrist, as if he had just gotten out and forgot to take it off, even more observant people would notice a figure that was quite a distance away that was a bit off due to his large stature and red messy hair and large beard, though he had attempted to find a place to not interfere with the teen's first day of freedom on campus.

The small teenager went by the name of Byoki, and he leaned down and smelled a flower carefully as if it would bite his nose if he were to lean to close. As he smelled the fragrance, a small smile crept across his face, though it seemed like a sad smile somehow.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
LDYWHTE
 Posted: Jun 19 2018, 02:04 PM

Bugei Student

Member No.: 170

Kayoko looked at the Student - freshly new for her eyes - with a mild confused face, she had never seen someone stopping by to admire and smell the flowers inside this area of the Academy although she had passed here few times, mostly to do some good Hanami before any lesson or just to relax her mind in a comfortable ambient, just as today.
They were indeed an unexpected "surprise" that this place gave her.

Eventually her curiousity won against her self-constrictions and calmly she approached them, perhaps she might learn something new as well.

"Is this... your favourite one?" The young one sheepishly asked as she almost right beside them, but not too close in case they disliked the sensation of being stared.

A respectful silence followed soon after, filled with patience and attention if they had to say something about.

--------------------
The Twin Sotan

Kayoko Sotan
user posted image
"My arm for a pillow,
I really like myself
under the hazy moon
" -Yosa Buson

Youri Sotan
user posted image
"The summer grasses
All that remains
Of brave soldiers dreams
" -Matsuo Basho
PM
^
Kitsu
 Posted: Jun 23 2018, 10:34 AM

Story Teller

Member No.: 28

He panicked slightly as he was addressed. The figure in the background tensed up and suddenly paid quite a bit of attention to the situation unfolding. His mind was cracking under the pressure of his first social interaction with an actual person since coming out of the forest that he was stranded in for so long. He smiled, but he felt it looked extremely forced.

"These flowers remind me of a better place. My favorite flowers are trees." A jumbled mess of words, but hey he never learned how to talk to people. I...mean...I prefer trees to flowers. Climbing them is fun..." He panicked again. B-b-but flowers are good too! Good smells are nice...I mean of course they are, right? Why wouldn't they be?" A pitiful chuckle to try to laugh off the tension. His expression quickly turned to it's sad smile again, and the thoughts going through his mind would be a flurry of self hatred and disappointment at his speaking ability. He hung his head a bit and just tried to put the fragile glass of his mind back together after the surprise of being confronted by a real person.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY