Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

Sengoku Horizon July Updates
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 10:58 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

Hello everyone! I have great news! The list of July updates are done. Unfortunately I can't get a rock solid release date for these updates due to IRL issues. However, the goal is to get them all done by the end of the month and I will be doing my best to get them to you as soon as possible! When the updates are complete everyone will be notified!

The goal of this patch is to update the site and allow for more player generated content. With this patch we hope that not only will people feel like they have more say in content on Sengoku Horizon as well as be more aware of how to reach these player content sections.

1.Guidebook: The guidebook is being updated! The clan listings, statistics, and others will be updated. Please look forward to it!

2.Upcoming Events: The staff are planning for two more major events this year and possibly a third if we have time! One of the events will be the tournament we have promised between the Chinese and Japanese students! The other event will be the arrival of powerful Scions from a new country!

3.Shop: I plan to fully update the shop with new items, limited time items, and possibly pictures for certain rare items!

4.Calendar: I want to make a calendar. I've talked about this before. A clear display for members and staff of when things will get update and when things will happen. All staff members will commit to keeping the calendar on track.

5.Games and Randomness: We are going to get rid of a lot of old casual chat and game threads. These will be updated or replaced in an attempt to get this section going again!

6.New Graphics: I am working hard on getting us new graphics. Both in terms of advertising images and section images!

7.Edo Bugei Academy: We will be adding new buildings to Edo Bugei's campus including a martial arts dojo. The underground training facility will still be used, however we don't feel that it really fits the site theme we are going for as much as an above ground training hall would.

8.Students and Teachers: I plan to allow students to be teachers. To be clear, still not allowing people to make teacher teachers. This will be like college with graduate students.

9.Mission and class templates: I dont' know why we haven't promoted this more. I am going to make templates so people can make their own classes and missions and have other sign up for them!

10.Student favors: We will allow NPC students (like elite students) as well as RPC Students, to submit "request missions". I.E. they will admin a mission for other students related to a request from that character.

11.Trackers: We will update thread trackers and move journals to the thread tracker section. I want to make the section more noticeable and really try and get use out of it instead of having everything planned on discord or in the chatbox.

12.New Opening Thread: Just a nice fall Opening thread for the new school year.

13.Character Updates: We intend to open up characters for people to update.

14.Power Check: I have promised this since Christmas. I am going to go through and try and make sure Scions powers are more balanced.

15.Chat Board Revival: The chatboard will see new life! Please look forward to seeing all kinds of posts from familiar NPCs wanting to chat, or spreading rumors! It will also be a good way to ask about and learn more about the Chinese students!

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY