Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 04/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. They have come to learn more about the state of Japan, the Shogunate, and it's Scions. We will be having a Lunar New Year's celebration, a school dance, and a combat tournament with them!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

Grinding Gears (Kayoko)
Aideen
 Posted: Mar 13 2018, 07:57 PM

Elite Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 77

Awards: None

Bu rested her head in her left hand as she idly turned another page in her magazine. She had a stack of graph paper next to her but she wasn't working on any kind of math. Instead, she had lists and diagrams of vehicle parts with ratings and numbers beside them . She hadn't been paid yet, she likely wouldn't be seeing much of a big paycheck until the game launched, but she had gotten a little cash for her work so far. That money wasn't going to go anywhere near far enough to get her a new bike but it was a start. She had decided that if she was going to get herself a new bike, she would do it right.

The new bike would be custom from the ground up. There were loads of things out of her ability, like building an engine, but she could at least choose the one she wanted. The trick was getting a bike with kick that could power through whatever force held it back. The primary force being gravity, if Bu was being honest. Her stone added a heck of a lot of weight and she wanted a bike that could cope.

The engine would have to be beefy, but too wide would make the thing awkward, she needed a longer one, or to place it further back on the bike. There were so many factors but she loved bikes, and she was willing to research every solitary screw if it meant that she could get herself a rocket as durable as she was.

Not that Bu intended to crash it a lot, but she was a very charge forward kind of girl, and throwing herself into the fray meant the bike had to fly in as well. Quite often there wasn't time for such niceties as parking and kickstands. She was pretty sure she could handle a crash into the wall, she'd managed falling off the roof easily enough and that was when she'd first gotten here. Bu had gotten a lot tougher since then. No, the worry was the bike.

She started drawing a new body shape, this one a lot close to a trike than a motorcycle. That would let it have a heavier engine and it could have heavier armor. It didn't feel like a proper bike though. Maybe what she was after didn't exist yet. Actually ordering a custom body might be difficult. She chewed on the back of her pencil. What a pain.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
LDYWHTE
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 11:58 AM

Member No.: 170

Kayoko needed a bit more of confidence around herself in the Edo Bugei Academy, the places felt still too big for her, though she appreciated the order and the quality of life here, a good recall from her home in Kyoto.
She looked up at the Library sign twice to be absolutely sure that this was the place she had asked for before to some Students, then with a light push on the door she entered inside. What she had found before her left her jaw slightly hanging down for the good shock: books, books everywhere, a heaven of books!

One day I must remain here at least a whole afternoon with my brother, no doubt! She thought with a luminous smile appearing on her face as she kept to look the surrounding, for her it was almost a dream this place in her childish eyes.
But the magic moment didn't lasted much as she approached at the first bookshelves...

Japanese, mainly Japanese Authors, yeah. All this closure of Japan made the Libraries a bit boring. I'm gonna miss my little library at home, Tolstoj, Dostoevski, Puškin... Kayoko thought with a disappointed sigh as she continued to look at the books there for a little longer in an erratic way.

Perhaps I might search for some books of Haruki Murakami to read during my free time, but for now, let's find what I need for the next lessons... she lastly noted in her mind, determined to make it alone this time.

"Kissa Yojoki, of the Monk Eisai Myoan? Check. The Kōyō Gunkan? Check. Some books for the "Raku-yaki" technique? Check. Some Historical books of Japan? Oh, I miss one!" She yepled lightly. Shaking her head with a long sigh of frustration, she folded back the list in one of her pockets and moved on to search the missing one.

Staring low at the ground and over the tables, some empty and some occupied, it was in that moment that her eye catched the draw of Bu, which catched her interest almost immediately.

Quietly she approached her position, leaning over a bit to see what she was actually tracing on the blank paper, past all the piled books around the blond girl.

"Ohh, pardon my curiousity but... what are you drawing, miss?" She asked, trying to don't be too loud and annoy both her and the quiet surrounding.

--------------------
The Twin Sotan

Kayoko Sotan
user posted image
"My arm for a pillow,
I really like myself
under the hazy moon
" -Yosa Buson

Youri Sotan
user posted image
"The summer grasses
All that remains
Of brave soldiers dreams
" -Matsuo Basho
PM
^
Aideen
 Posted: Mar 14 2018, 07:39 PM

Elite Member

So a trike wasn't really in the spirit of things but a front heavy bike was really hard to imagine too. What would that look like, sitting on a trike backwards? She shook her head. She tried to think of some new and unorthodox idea but bikes were made the way they were for reasons. Actually, she could ignore the idea of safety pretty easily. And why not? She was like a tank, super untouchable. Bu didn't have to worry about any sort of silly protection schemes.

There were some tricks that people did, laying flat on the motorcycle, why not something like that except designed to do so? A normal person would be afraid of crashing and shooting like a spear headfirst into whatever solid object lay ahead of them but Bu didn't have to fear that kind of thing. On second though, maybe she should fear that, just because she was tough didn't mean she had to push it all the way to stupidity. Even if she wanted to.

Her mild thoughts were interrupted by somebody talking to her. "What?" She'd been ignoring what was going on in the rest of the library, it wasn't like any of it had anything to do with her. But it was hard to ignore somebody directly speaking to you. Bu looked down at her graph paper with the sketches. "Oh, um, well it's not really a drawing of anything." She tapped the pencil against the shapes she'd drawn. They weren't exactly obvious, admittedly.

"They'll be schematics for a motorcycle eventually, but it's all just" she shrugged, "you know, prototype stuff until Ah figure out what Ah'm after." Her accent had faded slightly since she came to the school, but it was a testament to her desire to stand out from the fancy students that surrounded her that she kept her mountain style of speech as blatant as she did. Not that she had much use of it at her job. In fact, keeping the accent was a problem and she had to be careful to mask it. Though she was pretty good at that too.

"Why do you want to know? Ah'm not breaking any rules, doncha know. Motorcycles are allowed." She said, suddenly defensive. The last thing she needed was to get in trouble with the school staff again.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
LDYWHTE
 Posted: Mar 15 2018, 06:13 AM

"O-Oh?" She quietly gasped at that tone of distrust on her.

"I-I meant no offence, miss, and if I did I deeply apologise..!" She continued in her concerned state, thinking what she could've said so wrong, and bowed only her head twice due to the books she's holding were a little obstacle to perform an actual and ashamed bow in front of her.

"I was just captivated to see what you were doing, nothing much, too. Uhm, no one in my family likes motorbikes, but I can see well your care to draw them, and that's uhm... fascinating, yeah!"
Damnit Kay, you're just worsening the situation...! she yelled in her own mind, already feeling a nervous cold sweat on her backspine.
She needed to find a solution, some good words that aren't babbled here and there, to get out from this awkward moment.

After a long breath to cool down, she gave a second look on the draw, and actually she liked it, there's something new which caught her eyes and made her smile.
"W-What I wanted to say is... it's always nice to see someone who has a big interest in something. You show to have style and will to do something unique out from your passion, and that's only admirable. がんばってね!*"
Smooth enough.

"Since when you like motorbikes, m-miss?" She asked her this time, trying to build a little and normal conversation, also to show that she wasn't someone related to high ranked staffs members or so but just an ordinary student passing by, although the books resting on her arms were getting heavy to hold.
___
*: Ganbatte ne! Do your best!

--------------------
The Twin Sotan

Kayoko Sotan
user posted image
"My arm for a pillow,
I really like myself
under the hazy moon
" -Yosa Buson

Youri Sotan
user posted image
"The summer grasses
All that remains
Of brave soldiers dreams
" -Matsuo Basho
PM
^
Aideen
 Posted: Mar 16 2018, 09:22 PM

Elite Member

Bu frowned, pulling her lips to one side. "Ah am not offended or anything. Just don't want to get in any trouble." There were quite a lot of people who wanted to catch her doing something wrong, it seemed to Bu. Though it was more like she tended to do the wrong thing a lot without much care to whether people were watching her. Still, it had made her a bit more paranoid, though she still wasn't exactly careful or very quick to hide her misbehavior.

She raised an eyebrow. This girl seemed pretty high strung. Well, lots of people were like that at this school, they didn't know how to relax, feel that freedom and nonchalance that was so integral to surviving in this crazy world of scummy nobles and rich families. Actually, it was the more noble kids who tended to get all high strung, something about that expectation drove them crazy.

"Passion, style." she repeated after the girl. Well, the girl didn't know anything about biking but she understood the soul of the bosozoku. "Sit down." She pushed a chair out opposite of the table with her foot. It was basically an invitation, even if it did sound more demanding and threatening than most invitations were. "You some kind of poet or something? For somebody who doesn't know anything about bikes, you seem to understand them pretty well. But you forgot freedom, doncha know."

Freedom was a huge part of being a biker and a bosozoku. A bike meant you could go anywhere, even beyond roads. Traffic couldn't hold you, even doors, a bike could navigate through it all. A bike was special. "Ah've been riding for a couple years. Liked them since the first time I rode it, doncha know. It's like, you know, you try something and you feel destiny or whatever." The feeling when she first straddled a bike was comparable to the first kiss, or the first time she'd gotten beaten up. There was something uniquely memorable that was hard to recapture.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
LDYWHTE
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 06:20 AM

"Oh, no no, I swear I came here just to pick some books..!" She immediately defended herself soon after she finished her sentence. Her pale hands trembled while her face colored with a shade of red, a blush of fatigue and embarrassment.
But right when the conversation felt dead, it has just begun the moment the blonde girl offered the seat in that kick. The light screech it made when it was moved 'kicked' her back in her composed self-control.
She'll try to don't spoil it.

"W-Well, I've never been much into poetry, only in arts, but I am glad to hear that you've appreciated my words." She replied as she clumsily took the offered seat. Luckily she wasn't much intimidated by her - at least extrernally - and how she imposed herself towards her, somehow she was captivated by.
A motorbike as a form of freedom and expression? That's indeed new to her.

Once both were at the same level, and without too many barriers of books between them, she continued to listen her, slowly catching her interest in this topic, especially for how she sounds so passionate about.

"Freedom... I see." She quietly said as she tried to imagine something akin that in her mind, but hardly since she coudn't connect that feeling to one personal experience, mostly spent in closed places, until something catched her attention in her words that she didn't payed much attention at the beginning.

"But... wait, so you're able to drive a bike at your age, aren't you? Now that's something cool!" She commented with the same enthusiasm of before. "You sound like my brother, in a way. He found his 'freedom' with music, although our parents doesn't much approve it." She continued before pausing to think about him a moment, until it went natural that her thoughts fell on herself aagain.

"About me, I lived in a sort of 'golden cage', where only books were my way to be free like you and him." She said almost ashamed for that, but she wasn't saddened about it. "Perhaps one day I'll have that same connection with something too, I feel it--- Oh!" She suddenly gasped as she realised an important thing missed between them.

"By the way I am Sotan Kayoko, pleased to meet you, Ms..?" She quickly presented herself, hoping that she haven't cutted the conversation abruptly for her.

--------------------
The Twin Sotan

Kayoko Sotan
user posted image
"My arm for a pillow,
I really like myself
under the hazy moon
" -Yosa Buson

Youri Sotan
user posted image
"The summer grasses
All that remains
Of brave soldiers dreams
" -Matsuo Basho
PM
^
Aideen
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 03:05 PM

Elite Member

Bu settled down and relaxed, which in this case meant she slouched down in her chair and went back to ignoring the world, apart from the magazines, her sketches, and now this girl who had sat down. "Anyone's able to ride a bike." She said, putting emphasis on the word able. "Even a kid can ride a motorbike if they get the feel for it. Course the 'Man' doesn't let just anyone ride on the precious city streets." She added dismissively.

"But it's not hard to get a license, least, if you're strong enough or can get the leverage. Or if you're clever, Ah guess." Bu stared back down at her sketch. Freedom was a valuable thing. She knew a little bit about the feeling of being caged, gilded or not. This school was basically one for her and probably a lot of other students too.

"Sounds pretty miserable but if books are what you have, might as well read them Ah guess." Reading was not one of Bu's favorite activities, it was rare to find her reading about anything that didn't relate directly to mandatory school work or motorcycles after all.

Music was also something she'd put a lot of distance between. Too many bad memories, no matter how much she'd obsessed and loved it when she was younger. She set her pencil down. "Good to meet you, Kayoko." Bu said, skipping any kind of formality. "Ah'm Rakuyama Buru. Just call me Bu, nothing else matters, doncha know."

Bu looked at the girl, she didn't strike her as the sort but you never knew at this school so she decided to ask. "You ever tried fighting? Not like the point stuff here or the really sparring. Ah mean the knock down crazy scrapping you see in the cage matches down in the gyms by the docks. There's a freedom there too, just two people letting loose, doncha know."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
LDYWHTE
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 04:41 PM

"Uh-uh, y-yeah..." Kayoko nodded, buried in shame for the word "miserable" of Bu on her.
Maybe she was right, perhaps she is miserable, still surrounded in childish dreams and candid innocence, but she promised herself to grow up here, in the name of her land and her family.

Fortunately, the conversation returned to its pleasant tones as she got to know the name of the blonde in front of her.
"Pleased to meet you too then, Buru." She greeted her again, accompanied with a little smile that wanted to erase the sense of miserable noted on her.

At her mention about fighting, she slowly placed both her hands on the abdomen and gave there a glance, where the twin War Fans are placed, always ready to be drawn out. They looked both shining new at the first glance.
She answered Bu with her head still low in a contemplative way on her set of weapons. "Just... just trained a little before entering the Edo Bugei, but nothing 'real', not yet. Honestly I am more into talking than fighting, the real fighter is my brother." She said as her gaze returned on Bu while her hands rested back on the table, over her own pile of books. "He's a Blue Belt in Karate, although he always fought whoever annoyed us since we were kids. You have to see how much worn out his hands are already..!"

Thinking about her brother always helped her to gain some of his "strenght" when she doesn't have him beside, but she didn't wanted to annoy her further with this constant about him.

"Anyway, why are you asking that? I-If you want to answer of course."

--------------------
The Twin Sotan

Kayoko Sotan
user posted image
"My arm for a pillow,
I really like myself
under the hazy moon
" -Yosa Buson

Youri Sotan
user posted image
"The summer grasses
All that remains
Of brave soldiers dreams
" -Matsuo Basho
PM
^
Aideen
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 06:40 PM

Elite Member

Bu didn't notice the other girl's discomfort, she was rarely very empathetic, especially for somebody she had only just met. "No no, just Bu. Buru is too..." she waved her hand dismissively "dull." She finished lamely. Her mom called her Buru, that was already too many people.

"Ah guess that's something. The school will make sure you get a lot more training, don't worry about that." She smiled. "But your brother sounds like he might be a lot of fun. Blue belt, eh?" She tried to remember the levels of belt in martial arts, they were all so different. But the more interesting part was him getting into fights as a kid. Kids didn't do martial arts, they just let loose.

"It's pretty obvious, doncha know." She said with a smile. "Ah happen to be a pretty good fighter." She pointed at herself with her pencil. "Nothing Ah love more than rolling around on the ground in a no holds barred drop down bare knuckle brawl." She sighed wistfully. "But you don't get to see much of it here. Everyone's all trained to fight with swords and stuff. Even the fist fighters are all proper martial artists."

Bu shook her head. "And people worry about getting hurt. Ah think pain is really good, shows that you're pushing boundaries, learning your limits. Hell, pain feels kind of good sometimes." She cracked her knuckles. "That dull ache after a hard workout, that little buzz in all your muscles when you're coming down from a fight." She licked her lips.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
LDYWHTE
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 07:55 PM

"Ok ok, I will keep it in mind, Bu." She immediately corrected her name to remember that clearly.

"Uhm w-well, what to say more about him, he used to defend us from some annoying kids that uhm... let's say they were just bullies, very annoying bullies." She cutted herself, not wanting to spoil yet of their mixed origins.
"Poor Youri, he got even bitten by one of those inhuman kids for my fault..." She continued with a saddened tone, glancing on her own left hand.
"He doesn't have a Relic sadly, or he'd be really double stronger than he is!"

But what she had heard next messed everything up in her head, again.

And people worry about getting hurt...

That sounded like a pure taunt in her ears.
Closing her hands on the table and biting her lower lip in a passive aggressivity, she raised proud the head with a little pout darted at her. O-Ok, maybe I am mediocre, b-but I am not weak!

"I-It's not about getting hurted, that's not my case too, it's about thinking how to handle a complicated situation. Fighting should only be the last resort between people, at least that's my point of view." She finished as her voice lowered slightly at the end of the sentence, not wanting to sound too provoking as well.
Her brother surely fights well, but she can be strong too, yet she has to accept that Bu looks well shaped to fight just like him, something that helped to put in her head some reason than going straight into a senseless argument, it wasn't the case now.

Kay, Kay... If she likes to fight, it's not my matter. She thought with a sharp sigh to cool down.

"I-I wouldn't mind to fight as well, I am here also for that, and I will prove it one day!" She lightly yelped with a struggled security, wanting to show that she will be able to be a strong Scion in the Academy like anyone else.

--------------------
The Twin Sotan

Kayoko Sotan
user posted image
"My arm for a pillow,
I really like myself
under the hazy moon
" -Yosa Buson

Youri Sotan
user posted image
"The summer grasses
All that remains
Of brave soldiers dreams
" -Matsuo Basho
PM
^
Aideen
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 08:45 AM

Elite Member

Bu started drawing shapes on the graph paper again as she listened to the other girl. Bullies could be a real problem, she'd had to deal with a few herself, though, if she were being completely honest, she was also a little shit when she was younger and probably it was mutual jerk behavior. Any further bullying was now more like the expected part of the lifestyle of a motorcycle punk. The Metsuke were always picking on them, though her gang gave the Metsuke a lot of reasons for it. More mutual jerk behavior.

But then the girl's voice changed, with Kayoko going on the defensive and Bu looked up, perplexed. "Ah guess we just look at things differently." She shrugged, not entirely sure what the girl was being defensive over. "Ah met my closest friends in a fight." She looked up towards the ceiling as she thought about it.

"Ah was at my lowest point. Ah'd lost everything Ah'd thought Ah wanted, walked away from my life after years of hard work. So you can imagine being kind of depressed and angry. So Ah was walking down the street and a couple of guys were hanging out by their bikes and a few of them decided to catcall me." Bu grinned, those idiots. "Kind of struck a nerve, so Ah lost my mind and attacked like a raging animal. Four of them versus me in a big brawl. Ah lost." She added with a big grin toward Kayoko.

"But the Chief came and sorted us all out, and he must of saw something he liked in me. Or he saw that Ah needed something he was able to give. Whatever the reason, he decided that Ah had a place in the gang. Eventually the torch was passed on to me and, when Ah left, Ah passed it on too. But those guys are like my family."

Bu looked back down and across to Kayoko.. "Sometimes a person fills up with emotions and they don't know how to vent them. Fighting is a way a person can just let loose, show off that primal feeling and let the emotions flow. Anger, love, sadness, joy, you can see it all and you can let it flow. And two people who tangle together on the mat, rolling and fighting and just losing themselves to that mad passion, how could they not end up friends afterwards?"

--------------------
PMEmail
^
LDYWHTE
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 05:37 PM

She kept to listen her carefully to analyse well her point of view on fighting and bralws in general, although she kept well in mind those anecdotes. Poor girl, she felt deeply emphatic toward her troubled past, but for respect she didn't wanted to ask any further questions on that topic, maybe when they'll be more confident.

Indeed she's stronger and she has more freedom than me, I am way too used to conceal everything inside or hide behind my brother... but I'll change that, hopefully. She thought once Bu ended her little speech, leaving the young one even more determined to make that change in the right time.

"Thanks for your words shared with me, Bu, I'll make sure to jump more often in the Training area and learn from the masters how to fight properly!" She said with a bright smile returning on her face, now lesser ashamed or such in front of her, almost viewing her as one of the many teachers in the Academy.

"Right now I wanna warm up with the studies and the lessons, but I'd be in to have some training in my spare time. Perhaps you might help me some basic hand fight, o-of course whenever you're free."

--------------------
The Twin Sotan

Kayoko Sotan
user posted image
"My arm for a pillow,
I really like myself
under the hazy moon
" -Yosa Buson

Youri Sotan
user posted image
"The summer grasses
All that remains
Of brave soldiers dreams
" -Matsuo Basho
PM
^
Aideen
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 07:11 PM

Elite Member

"Eh, if that makes you feel better, go for it." Bu didn't really have much respect for the masters at the school. They were part of the great machinery, breaking kids down and churning them into carbon copies. There wasn't nearly enough freedom to learn your own thing, to really explore your abilities. Though mostly that just applied to scions. Speaking of exploring scion abilities, "You know, Ah don't think Ah can really help you with the hand to hand stuff but..." she paused and thought to herself.

"Yeah, so Ah got a girl who Ah'm working with right now. We call it training but it's like, exercising, kind of?" She didn't have a word for it right now. "But Ah don't think the academy is all that great at really exploring what a scion can do when we let loose." Bu punched the air to punctuate the word loose. "So Ah'm training her to let loose. To really open up with her powers, to push her limits."

She decided to use a workout metaphor. "So you can lift like forty pounds one day and you keep lifting forty pounds and then the next day you can do forty-one. Ah think it's the same with powers, doncha know. Maybe you want to join us some time. Show off a little." Bu grinned.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
LDYWHTE
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 04:38 PM

"A-Ah..." She murmured as she heard that she was already training beside someone else.

Embarrassed, she looked away with a half smile on her face. Maybe she rushed everything like her usual.

"W-Well, I don't wanna be a nuisance for you and your friend if you've been training since a lot of time. I arrived here at the end of Fall, during the new Academy Year, so yeah... better if you priorities her first. I still have your brother and your tips, so I might try to train with him!" Her points in fact inspired her deeply to improve her own skills, which felt constantly "locked" inside her just like her feelings in general.
But not today.

"I'm sorry, I should've asked you before, maybe. B-But yes! I feel that I can be free!"

--------------------
The Twin Sotan

Kayoko Sotan
user posted image
"My arm for a pillow,
I really like myself
under the hazy moon
" -Yosa Buson

Youri Sotan
user posted image
"The summer grasses
All that remains
Of brave soldiers dreams
" -Matsuo Basho
PM
^
Aideen
 Posted: Mar 23 2018, 10:55 PM

Elite Member

"Don't worry about it." Bu shrugged nonchalantly. "You're a scion right, you should let loose. Realy see how far you powers can take you. The school training is fine for some things, but you don't want to find out if your magical ice wall or whatever can stop a sword when somebody is stabbing you in the face, right?" Bu didn't know the girl's powers but she figured it was an easy example to make her point.

"It's not a problem. Ah wouldn't mind a chance to get hit on some. My artifact makes me pretty tough so Ah'm a good target for a scion opponent. Plus Ah get to see how strong my magical defenses are." She grinned. "School isn't really supportive of my original strategy of hitting myself with a hammer, doncha know." It hadn't hurt much anyway so she felt like it was a successful test.

"Besides, it's good to spar with different people sometimes. You learn new things and Ah can see how she fights without worrying about how Ah'm fighting. It's hard to teach when you have a fireball in your face."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild .hack//infinity PANDORA'S ASCENSION FORCED HEROES UNBOUND Black Static HEART SIGH Pandora Sedition Persona: Shallow Colour PAINTING UNDER THE FLAMES Tales of Hyrule RWBY-AU Those Among Us Starfall Together We Fall fate/breaking chains misfts! Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence STARSTRUKK ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Stroke of Luck Valar Dohaeris Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute Sidereal Gardens The Gaea Chronicles AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Kids in America Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK