Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 3/8/2017Spring has come. The war with the Ikko Ikki monks has begun! The Bugei students set off to various areas of Japan in the first war the country has seen in nearly 200 years! What will happen as monks and samurai clash? FIND OUT!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

Oh no!, Sickness in Kyushu?
Shoy
 Posted: Dec 31 2016, 02:50 AM

Bugei Adventurer

Group: Members
Member No.: 114

Awards: None

Have you seen the news? Apparently there's a disease in the northern parts of Kyushu! I'm so worried about everyone there, it almost makes me feel sick. I'm from northern Kyushu and now I'm scared that people I know from home are going to get sick... does anyone know if there's anything we can do to help them find a cure? Is there somewhere we can donate to? I hope everyone in Kyushu is going to be OK...

-Mirai_xX

--------------------
PM
^
Kitsu
 Posted: Jan 2 2017, 09:29 AM

Story Teller

Member No.: 28

Wicked Brews is working with other doctors and apothecaries from the Kuroda clan to help stop the spread of this disease. If you or a loved one have symptoms of the disease, please contact your local Wicked Brews employee for free samples of medicine to help with your symptoms.

~Yami
On behalf of Wicked Brews

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: Jan 2 2017, 10:42 AM

Platinum Poster

Member No.: 6

Do we know of anything that caused this? Or how it's even spreading?

I hope anyone that has gone there recently hasn't contracted it.

-Tealeaf9

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
Shoy
 Posted: Jan 2 2017, 07:52 PM

Bugei Adventurer

Member No.: 114

I bet it's a plague caused by evil spirits, Tealeaf9! Someone in Kyushu must have angered them!

-SpiritGirl019038

--------------------
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jan 4 2017, 12:09 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I heard they imported a lot of pigs from the mainland shortly before the plague broke out.

-Azai4life

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.
PMEmail
^
Alida
 Posted: Jan 4 2017, 12:26 PM

Platinum Poster

Member No.: 6

From pigs to evil spirits, I just hope none of that travels anywhere from there.

-Iza

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Mercenary Stranger Than Fiction Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Out of Control GOSSAMER Sonata of Awakening No Heroes Prisoners of Fate Avalon Get Ink'd! My Hero Academia Roleplay Providence All of Me Fairy Tail Guild Monstrum Digitalis LIGHT IT UP .hack//infinity PANDORA'S ASCENSION FORCED HEROES DELTA CROSS UNBOUND Black Static HEART SIGH MASQUERADE Pandora Sedition Persona: Shallow Colour A lurking shadow SHOWDOWN! Bleach Platinum Hearts PAINTING UNDER THE FLAMES Tales of Hyrule Missing Frames Koi no Yokan RWBY-AU Those Among Us Battle Born Continent of Altrus Starfall Together We Fall New Game+ fate/breaking chains misfts! Broken War Online Chaos Theory Temporal Deadzone Bravelink All of Me Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Together We Fall Hero Quirks Tōitsu-koku Musou: Age of Edo