Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

New Years With the Tokugawas (Jun, Chiyo, Eiko)
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 09:36 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Awards: None

Chiyo and Eiko Tokugawa. The two most important daughters of the Tokugawa Shogunate. Two princesses known by everyone in and around Edo for their smiles and beauty. Tonight, to welcome the new year, both currently dressed in beautiful robes, Chiyo in green and Eiko in a light red, to meet with their brother Jun. It had been a while since the three had gotten together and both girls still resented how little they could do to aid their brothers in the final battle of Edo's invasion.

Jun had missed his sisters and asked if they would like to join him for new years, something that neither wished to refuse. Growing up Jun had always been less favored than his brother Kenji, but that didn't mean the two loved either brother more or less. Inheritance didn't matter to the two since obviously neither of them had to worry about being Shogun someday. Instead the two focused more on making sure their brothers where alright. Even when Tokugawa officials bickered about which of the Shogun's sons they liked more, the sisters did their best to comfort both boys. It was how they had been, and how they likely always would be.

For this evening, they currently waited in Central Edo among the townspeople for their brother. Neither of them actually had the nerve to go to Eastern Edo, mostly out of fear of the Yakuza. However, they also refused to spend all of the evening of the new year cooped up in Edo's castle grounds.

Darkhawkin

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
Darkhawkin
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 06:45 PM

Story Teller

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

The last time Jun has seen his sisters was during the battle for Edo, a lot had changed since then Jun especially. In a short time, he had seen and experienced so much and the lessons he had learned were still fresh in him mind and body. Thinking on it Jun realized this would be the first time his sister would see his new “look”, after the battle he had been whisked away a special facility far from the eye of the Shogun and its enemies. That however was neither here nor there for today was about family ties, and because of that Jun did something he didn’t normally do, dress traditionally. It wasn’t anything fancy by any mean, but he knew the girls would apricate it, he did however keep the gloves, bandana and of course the eye patch after all he didn’t need the girls to see the scars that these articles hid. In addition, he had his trusty scare with him, which looked much better then the silly cape things he used to have.

It took a bit of time to find the pair in the crowd of people currently flooding central Edo but finally he found them one dressed beautiful light red and other in green robes. Cleary, they hadn’t seen him yet, so he decided to be a bit devious, approaching stealthy and unseen he came up behind the pair and disguising his voice to sound as gruff and tough like some street punk as he could. “Now what two beautiful looking things such as yourselves doing in a place like this?”

--------------------
PM
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Mar 22 2018, 05:07 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The instant Jun said his flirty line Chiyo let go of her sister's wheelchair. As she spun around the sound of a loud smack suddenly echoed through the air as everyone around them turned to look. Chiyo looked like she was ready for war as she looked closely at the person she had just slapped. Realizing what had happened her hands went in front of her mouth and her eyes extremely wide in shock.
"OH MY GOD! JUN! ITS YOU!" she gasped. Eiko did her best to move around and look at the two.
"JUN-NII!" she said with a happy tone as Eiko quickly put her hands on her brother to make sure he was ok.
"I'm so sorry! What happened to you? You look so different! I though you where some thug!" she proclaimed. Though as she looked at his clothing it was clear he was dressed in far better clothing than some street thug.

Eiko gave her older brother a kind, warm smile. Her usual bodyguard, the leader of the Iga-Ryu, Hattori Keiichi seemed to not be around tonight. He clearly wanted to leave the sisters to their own devices. Though he likely wasn't far way.
"I'm so happy to see you big brother! I...I was.....I thought....I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" as she said the words the small girl's eyes already started swelling as tears came down. After the battle for Edo she had worried about her brothers who she knew fought extremely hard to protect both her and her sister. Instantly Chiyo turned to her sister.
"Eiko its still cold! Don't cry too much you'll get sick!" she said in a tone that would remind Jun exactly of his and Chiyo's mother. Though even as she tried Eiko kept crying. Chiyo then quickly looked at Jun to do something.

Darkhawkin

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY