Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 08/05/2018 The school dance is still ongoing as the seasonal news report reveals that a large ship has left England and is moving towards Edo!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

Kayoko's Journal
LDYWHTE
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 10:20 AM

Bugei Adventurer

Group: Members
Member No.: 170

Awards: None

June, 2018

As the Edo Bugei news came today, I've read, with my utter shock, the article about the missing people in the Russian-Chinese borders. I will talk about with my brother to let him know about that. I hope that none of our family in Russia will get involved in such mess between them.

We shall keep our secondary origins hidden to the Chinese Students for precaution.

Our father will surely take some more precautions too when he'll return in Yakutia.

Update:
Alright, my brother agrees with me about concealing our Russian origins to the foreign Students, we'll continue that until they'll leave or the situation between the two Nations will be settled for good; we called our parents, they're fine, no one is missing, nor even our бабушка and дедушка, дяди and кузены from our father side, especially our uncles who lives really close to the Chinese borders.

If the situation worsen, I hope we'll all have enough money and space to help them leave and let them live at Kyoto temporarily.
I was actually missing uncle Fyodor, aunt Adelaide and our cousin Alyosha.

--------------------
Kayoko Sotan
"My arm for a pillow,
I really like myself
under the hazy moon
" -Yosa Buson

Youri Sotan
"The summer grasses
All that remains
Of brave soldiers dreams
" -Matsuo Basho
PM
^
LDYWHTE
 Posted: Jul 17 2018, 08:05 AM

Bugei Adventurer

Group: Members
Member No.: 170

Awards: None

July 2018

After our brief summer break, we decided to return anyway in the Edo Bugei to continue our year. It's a bit more of a challenge to study in these months, but the onsens are still a bless in the evening!

In these days upon our return, what surprised me the most was my brother. He seems... different, I don't know if in a good or bad way. Sometimes he is absent, he seems to think, think a lot, other times he is normal, but still something keeps him always in the edge of his nerves. He checks his phone a bit more often than usual, he even begun to play more catchy tunes with his guitar, smoother and good to be danced with.

Perhaps it's hot, perhaps the rainy days, perhaps... he misses someone.

He's not one for sentimentalisms, but maybe that Viola made his heart beat in the wave of Koi*... whatever she had done to him a month ago, whenever she is now, I hope she is doing good - he hope more than me this time.

Aside that, the family is alright, our family side from my father are good too, no one was kidnapped nor threatened, although they remain very careful about and I understand that. Let's pray for them too.

Update:
My brother returned normal! Viola returned in the Academy just in these hours! I am sure he'll try to catch up the lost time with something nice. I wish them all the best!

___
*: Romantic Love

This post has been edited by LDYWHTE: Jul 19 2018, 03:42 AM

--------------------
Kayoko Sotan
"My arm for a pillow,
I really like myself
under the hazy moon
" -Yosa Buson

Youri Sotan
"The summer grasses
All that remains
Of brave soldiers dreams
" -Matsuo Basho
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY