Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 08/05/2018 The school dance is still ongoing as the seasonal news report reveals that a large ship has left England and is moving towards Edo!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Add Reply
New Poll

Small Update for Viola, Act 1 Ability
Shinku Tenshi
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 11:21 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 172

Awards: None

Character Name: Viola Konishi
Link to Character in archives: http://sengokuhorizon.jcink.net/index.php?...t=0&#entry11974
What section are you changing: Activated Ability 1
What you want it to say: For increased mobility and support in spread fights, I was thinking about adding to her ability slightly. I'll highlight the change in text I had in mind.

"ACTIVATED ABILITY 1: Force Palm (maybe change to Force Blast?)
Viola extends her hand out forcefully, causing a concussive blow to be released from her palm. The blow knocks opponents back up to 3 meters. She must make direct contact and be effectively pushing the opponent or object away for the knockback to occur. She may also kick off of the ground or a sturdy object to propel herself in a linear direction up to 3 meters. This kick cannot be used on opponents like with her hands, and can only be used as a small burst to avoid objects and close gaps between her and her objective. (One turn cooldown.)"

--------------------
"Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down her life for her friends."
Viola Konishi
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 6 2018, 06:58 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Just change it to creating a force blast in general. Though keep in mind, this now means the attack would knock you back all the time. Pretty much how it would work now is that you would have a jet engine in your hand. Yeah shooting it at someone will hurt and push them back but it will also push you back too.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
Shinku Tenshi
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 12:27 AM

Advanced Member

Ok, how does this sound.

"ACTIVATED ABILITY 1: Force Blast
A white glow surrounds Viola's hand and, upon being unleashed, can emit a forceful blast from her hand to send opponents up to 5 meters from point of use with direct contact. This blast can also be aimed and released around Viola to propel her the same distance in a linear direction to cover ground quickly or avoid attacks. If used against an opponent, Viola will suffer knockback herself, pushing her back up to 3 meters opposite the direction of her opponent."

I'm feeling this may be a bit powerful for an A1, but I'll let you judge that. Just let me know if this sounds good, and I'll edit it on the profile.

Thanks again for looking at this!

--------------------
"Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down her life for her friends."
Viola Konishi
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 08:03 PM

Administrator

I like it a lot. However, please remove this part

"Weaker opponents may be dazed after use, with head strikes possibly causing unconsciousness"

Then i will approve it. If it ends up being too OP we can edit it later on.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Shinku Tenshi
 Posted: Jun 15 2018, 03:28 AM

Advanced Member

Took out the part you requested by editing the previous post. Should be in good shape now. http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

--------------------
Viola Konishi
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 25 2018, 02:30 PM

Administrator

edit complete

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY