Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I'm a model, if you know what I mean (BuxJiao)
Aideen
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 08:10 PM

Elite Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 77

Awards: None

Bu had looked everywhere, she hadn't seen hide nor hair of Jiao and it was really starting to get on her nerves. A girl like that stood out, like a new rocket in a junkyard. Actually, come to think of it, she hadn't seen any of the chinese students around here. Were they late? Was she just that early? She grit her teeth. There were plans, she had it all thought out in her head and it was already going wrong. How the heck was she going to call out the weaker girl if said girl didn't show up?

Then the doors opened and there they were. The whole group of them. Strutting in like they were so special, like she was so special. That was supposed to be Bu's thunder and Jiao had taken it by being late. Bu didn't pay any attention to the other students. Jiao was the only person she had eyes for right now. Well, she couldn't get her entrance now but she could certainly make a hell of a first impression. Bu cracked her knuckles and her neck before she began her walk towards the foreigners.

The years fell away as she walked. She was back among the crowds, the elites, back among her fellow idols. You had confidence, you were beautiful, you were the lead singer. In this time, she was not the gang leader who fixed bikes and beat up people in alleys, she was a diva and a superstar. Nobody could bring her down.

As she walked up to Jiao, the group was starting to disperse into their own little separate groups and cliques, not to mention the other students who were coming to talk to them. "Good evening." She said, with a polite bow. Bu had to admit, Jiao looked great, but that was weakness talking, more of that weird whatever it was that she'd done to her back in the dorm room. "Ah'm glad to see you here tonight, Jiao."

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 22 2018, 08:14 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The first thing Bu would notice was just how shockingly form fitting Jiao's outfit was. It truly looked radiant as she looked at Bu with a warm smile on her lips, as well as in her eyes. She had a bit of make up on and her hair up. It made her look like a movie star and less like a combat master. Though Bu was very much the same. Jiao took a few moments to look Bu up and down before giving a polite bow back.
"Good evening." it was a strange play.

Unspoken, a lot existed between the two, and they had a lot in common right now. Both wanted to fight, and loved combat. Yet neither could brandish weapons or be brutally honest about whom they happened to be. At least not this evening.
"I am glad you made it." she said with her beautiful eyes staring directly into Bu's. Jiao may not have been a strategist, but she was still a high ranking fighter and was clearly waging a full on charm offensive to combat Bu's.

"How can one such as myself help you this evening?" she asked as from behind her back she slowly pulled out a red and gold folding fan. Opening it up she lightly raised it in front of her mouth and smiled at Bu with her eyes. Trying to seem both beautiful and mysterious. Not that Bu would have much mystery, given they had both seen eachother relaxed and natural already. Though a few passing Edo Bugei students did look at the two, staring at their backsides and figures.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori
The stuck up clan lord who defends the people.

Tagami Yumiko
The adorable poet girl who hates war.

Katayama, Masato
A strategist bent on changing the world.
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jun 23 2018, 01:34 PM

Elite Member

"Ah would not miss it for the world." Bu said sweetly. It was strange being here, dressed like this, doing it all in her normal voice and accent. She kept wanting to suppress it and go full into hakata ben. Not that it would make this meeting any easier or better, probably the opposite. Bu wanted to put on a show of strength here, hiding behind another role wasn't strong. To anyone pointing out that she was regressing to her old life, she would say that was just putting on armor. Nothing weak about wearing a bulletproof vest at a gunfight.

"You're looking lovely tonight." Bu's own dress was not form fitting, it flowed around the legs and the top was mostly bare, showing off skin and letting that speak for her and the burns said quite a bit. Bu didn't want to hide her dangerous side tonight, but the emphasis had to be on elegance. "After what happened back in my room, Ah just had to come by to have a talk." She didn't want to come off as threatening, but Bu really wanted answers.

"Ah just thought, after what you did to me, maybe we could have a friendly little chat. You never even came back for your things, Ah washed them and everything." It had seemed like the polite thing to do. Just shoving them off to one side seemed really awkward and, truth be told, they'd gotten mixed up with all the other laundry she left out anyway so it was easier to just wash it all than dig out specific bits.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jun 24 2018, 12:09 PM

Administrator

Jiao removed the fan from in front of her mouth, a large smile on her face.
"My apologies. We have been very busy as a group. We have been shown most of the city of Edo, and even took a brief trip to Kyoto and Osaka. However, I thank you for taking care of my things. I still have your clothes as well." she said, the smile not leaving her face as she returned the fan to a pouch on the back of her dress.

"I don't understand what you mean by, "What you did back in my room" though." she asked, her face looking decidedly confused, even with the smirk not leaving it. She was clearly taunting Bu, pulling the woman into a trap. Yet, something seemed off. In spite of her face her fist was clenched and her stance had no openings. It was clear that even in a beautiful dress at a dance, all Jiao wanted was to fight Bu. Much like Bu she hated all of this, but here she was.

"Do you mean when your face turned more red than my dress? she said with a bit of a laugh. It wasn't a mean laugh, however. It was clearly teasing her and being playful. It would now be obvious that all of this act was Jiao trying to keep herself occupied at a place in which she wasn't allowed to fight. All she was doing was just biding time until the dance was over. She needed to move and be more active than standing around in a dress looking like some kind of fake idol.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jun 30 2018, 06:08 PM

Elite Member

Bu didn't particularly care about their travel and their little tourist trip around the country. It had probably been managed and curated and didn't have an inch of the same charm that going on a tour would have done. Tour in this case referring to the motorcycle trip. Sitting on a bus and going to crowded places where everyone was and buying overpriced, poorly made junk was dumb. And that wasn't at all to do with the fact that she'd never been able to afford to go on the proper school trips as a kid and, when she was an idol, she'd just worked them.

"Yes, that is what Ah mean." Bu said, her demeanor starting to slip. She didn't have a fan or any fancy thing to hide her face behind. She considered it showing weakness, but maybe that was the wrong decision. She'd been making a lot of those lately. "Ah mean when you were taking off my shirt." Which was the literal thing that happened. Jiao had been wearing Bu's shirt and had let it slip off. That was pure seduction move, maybe not professional seductress like some of the ninja or dance students could do, but it was. And it should not have worked on Bu.

"Ah'm not some preteen boy and you're not a hunky guy, so Ah want to know what you did to me back there, and before that when we were outside. That's when this whole thing started." That made sense, it had started when they were fighting and she had Jiao pinned. "You must have hit me somewhere magic or used a weird mind trick on me. I want it to stop."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jul 3 2018, 07:37 PM

Administrator

Jiao looked at Bu like she was stupid. Not even the best actress could hide just how blindsided Jiao felt. As the words sank in she wanted to blush, scream, and laugh all at the same time. Instead her face turned red. She tried to respond but no words came out. She mover her hand over her mouth, her face still red, and tried to figure out what to say. After a shockingly long amount of time had passed she exhaled and looked directly at Bu.
"I think you like girls." she said bluntly.

Their was no point hiding anything or tiptoeing around it. It was obvious, Bu wasn't aware of her own feelings. Jiao had been flirting a bit as a joke. After all, it was what she did with a lot of her friends back home in China. It was mostly something the girls did as a joke when boys weren't around, using lame pick up lines guys had tried on them. Yet here was Bu, honestly asking and freaking out. Apparently Bu wasn't quite as straight as Jiao, nor Bu thought. In some ways it was stupid, and in other ways extremely cute.

"My relic doesn't have power like that. I think you just find me cute." she said as she gave a giant, cute smile that would make any guy melt. She didn't want to admit a lot about her relic, but she didn't think her teacher would be upset at her saying that her relic didn't have magical lesbien powers. At least he shouldn't anyway.
"You are pretty cute yourself, and fun to fight." she said, smiling more as she crossed her arms and looked strong and cute at the same time.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jul 4 2018, 01:24 PM

Elite Member

Bu was dead serious, she was ready for this to crash down or some fight to erupt or something. She was not expecting to be called out for this in this way. "What? No." Instant denial, that was going to work. "Pff, no. No." That was a silly thing, she didn't like women. She wasn't gay. "Ah can't be gay, Ah've slept with dudes tons of times. One dude," she corrected herself "but it was tons of times." It had been less about any pleasure and more like a business thing for her. But it was still sex with a guy.

She pointed at herself and tapped her own collarbone. "If Ah liked women, Ah think Ah would know." She tried to defend herself but it wasn't coming out as entirely rock solid of a defense. A rug had been swept out from under her and she was having trouble recovering that mental balance. And then Jiao smiled at her and she felt her face going red and her legs prickle. This time it wasn't the stone and a desire to fight coming to the forefront. "Lots of girls are cute and lots of them can fight good. Doesn't mean anything."

She kept protesting, very much on the defensive again. "Ah've fought tons of girls here at the school." Which was, admittedly a slight exaggeration. "Nothing more to it. You're different so it's gotta be something you did." She drew herself up and squared her shoulders. There was no way Jiao was right. It just didn't make any sense.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 09:18 PM

Administrator

Jiao's face became shocked as she quickly motioned for Bu to quiet down.
"Hey! Hey! Don't admit that!" she said in rushed Japanese that ended up heavily accented. Bu was freaking out and Jiao wasn't trying to make a scene, even though she was clearly too late. Though the fact that Bu wasn't a virgin was interesting to know none the less.

Though all Bu seemed to do was protest more, in spite of Jiao's best efforts. Sighing a bit Jiao looked at Bu. She didn't like being accused of things. No doubt that damn strategist Wu bitch would laugh about this later if Bu kept making a scene in front of Jiao. Tapping her foot a bit Jiao thought and walked close to Bu.
"Ok, Think of boy leg. It is hairy, and large. Is it attractive?" she asked Bu. It was a very matter of fact question that she let Bu answer before stepping back and raising the bottom of her dress to show her toned, pale, shaved, leg. Her tight calves and lower part of her thigh visible.
"Now what do you think right now?" she then looked at Bu like the girl was completely stupid.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 09:44 PM

Elite Member

Bu was not the sort to give much attention to her reputation. Actually, that’s what she’d say. But in all honesty, she’d put a lot of thought into cultivating her reputation as a punk and biker and delinquent. Certainly when she first decided to leave her old life behind, she put extra effort into doing the opposite of every good behavior and polite manner that had been drilled into her by countless instructors and personal trainers. That said, sleeping with some random guy might be a bit much, at least, admitting that you had. A lot of students had, you didn’t have to look hard to see it and a private mixed school with a big open campus and a whol lot of hormonal teens practically guaranteed it.

Still, you didn’t go around talking about it suddenly. But being called gay was also not an every day occurrence, especially in front of a crowd of possibly gossiping teens at a school dance. Bu really needed some of those old lessons to come back to her right now, but of the two options she could admit to, neither made her feel particularly good. Bu’s eyes widened a bit more as Jiao stepped in even closer. What was the other girl going to do now?

“Eh? Leg’s now?” She felt off balance again, why legs? She thought about it. A guy’s leg was just a leg. The idea reminded her of the old leader of the gang. Though shorts were not really the proper riding choice so you didn’t really see much leg. She could probably get away with it now so long as she had her artifact with her. But the leg, was it attractive? “Ah don’t know, Ah guess. Maybe?” She certainly didn’t have any romantic feelings for the commander. He was like a father figure, that would be weird.

Then Jiao pulled her dress to one side and revealed quite a bit of skin. Bu’s pupils dilated to pinpoints. That wasn’t appropriate here. But then, she had been ready for this, another assault. “Ah think you’re trying to pull one over on me.” She drew herself up, trying to appear proud and unphased. Her heart was beating faster, but that had to be just the tense atmosphere. But when had the room gotten so hot. “Your leg is nice too, Ah guess. Not as good as some. If Ah had a dress like that, Ah’d Show you a really good set of legs.”

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 09:27 PM

Administrator

Jiao looked offended. Bu had clearly messed up.
"Not as good as some?" she said in Japanese, then repeated in Chinese and looked at Bu look she was an idiot.
"I've killed people with these legs!" she again repeated in Chinese. It was no exaggeration to say that Jiao's legs certainly where well toned and muscled. Bu would be well aware from their fight, and seeing Jiao in her room. With a huff Jiao got only a few inches away from Bu and just stood their, looking Bu dead in the eyes, close enough to make them feel each other's breath. Looking Bu dead in the eyes Jiao asked
"Feeling anything? Am I magic yet?"

She clearly wasn't playing fair and had reached enough of Bu not understanding her own feelings. At the moment it was now full blown war. Saying her legs where just ok was something that had clearly upset the Chinese warrior and she wasn't going to let this go.
"Do my legs still seem like they would be just ok if they wrapped around you? My thighs? My lips this close to yours?" she was only about four inches away from Bu and when she talked Bu could feel the air coming from Jiao's mouth. Jiao was blushing a bit too, but it was next to impossible to tell if her red face was from blushing or anger, and Bu hadn't known the girl long enough to tell the difference.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 04:27 PM

Elite Member

That hadn't been the reaction she expected. None of this was going right or as Bu had imagined, and she didn't have the techniques to adapt to a situation like this. In a fight, improvising stuff was easy, taking a few hits to win later on was easy, there weren't hits here, there was no massive takedown incoming. She felt like she had opened up a race with a full throttle explosion off the start line with that opening accusation and her opponent had caught up without shifting up a gear.

When Jiao pushed back, Bu didn't know where else to go. So she panicked. She could feel her whole body prickling as she stepped back with one foot. She was getting defensive and the stone inside her reacted to that, not caring that this wasn't the sort of trouble it needed to involve itself in. Bu's face turned even redder as she stared down into Jiao's eyes. Even with the height difference, Bu did not feel on top.

"Th-that's just words and stuff." Bu protested. "Nothing weird, Ah'm not gay or anything. You're just trying to make me think about fighting you again to confuse me. Well it's not going to work. Just because you're the first girl who's ever really done it." That made sense, surely. The fight had been exciting, even fun. It hadn't been exactly high stakes and Bu had wanted to go all out with the artifacts, it was still a good time.

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 09:44 PM

Administrator

Jiao sighed a bit. She really wasn't sure how to make herself more clear. Bu really as stupid and clearly thought it was all about fighting. Though Jiao really couldn't deny she wanted to fight Bu again. Also, it finally struck Jiao. Bu had been talking about the two of them fighting this entire time! That thing Bu wasn't suppose to do! In front of all the other Chinese students, and the Chinese delegation's leader! Jiao quickly moved closer to Bu so that Bu could see how serious Jiao was. The look in her eyes had to remind Bu of their fight that morning. She looked determined and a bit aggressive.
"Yes, the verbal argument we had. Certainly not any type of actual combat. Right?!?"

She was fairly sure she had told Bu before not to mention the fight to anyone. Their was a reason it happened early in the morning and Jiao had tried to stay quiet about it. She knew not much escaped the notice of the Bugei teachers, but she didn't need her fellow Chinese students knowing. No doubt they would scold her for fighting local students, and that stuck up Cao Cao inheritor bastard would likely laugh at her if he found out she hadn't actually won. It wasn't worth putting up with any of their bullshit.

Letting out a polite cough she said
"I'm certainly not against arguing, and any time you want to, such as this argument right now, I am certainly fine with that. However, no amount of verbal combat can suddenly make someone like women. That is all you. By yourself. With your fantasies." the last line came with a sharp grin on her face. It was a subtle but pointed attack made to stab directly at the heart of Bu's own insecurities over her newly blooming sexual interests.

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 05:58 PM

Elite Member

"What? What are you talking about now?" The subject seemed to be changing every ten seconds with this girl. She hadn't been this sporadic in the fight, but maybe that was because Bu had dragged her down to the ground early on. It was hard to wreak chaos when you were in a bad position. She didn't remember any argument either. They'd wrestled, and then they showered, and then they talked. Was she missing something here? But that didn't matter, Bu would not let herself get deflected.

The most important thing was working out and getting past the whole homosexual accusation. Because of course she wasn't. For reasons, reasons that she needed to come up with right now. She had to wrack her brain for one but when she got it, she clung to it like a life preserver in an ocean. "Anyway, if Ah was gay, Ah'd know about it by now." She stood up straight and resistant again. This was her out.

"Ah grew up with a ton of girls, going about on stage done up to get the attention of basically anyone and we got loads of guys and women obsessing over us. All that time, not a single gay thought in my head, doncha know. Would have happened there, stands to reason. Instead, Ah was sleeping with a dude, not a single one of the other girls on my mind. Then Ah joined the rabbits and there weren't any girls in the gang besides me, but there were some from other gangs. Not a thing from them either." It all pointed to one thing. "You." She said and jabbed an accusatory finger at Jiao, "You're different."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Nobuyumi
 Posted: Jul 14 2018, 07:16 AM

Administrator

Jiao smiled proudly. Bu had said it. Jiao was different. Crossing her arms with a wide smile Jiao looked as though she had just won a championship fight. Flexing a bit in her dress she proudly declared herself.
"Because I am the inheritor of Lu Bu, and stronger than anyone else you've met at some silly dress up show or little boy!" Her eyes looked like they had a strong fire in them. If Jiao was proud of anything it was decidedly her fighting talents.

"Of course you like me more than som random contest girl. I'm pretty, strong, and one China's best! I will even fight any warrior in Japan!" and with that she walked up to Bu and smiled.
"So I am different? Does that mean you are finally admitting things?" it was a clear taunt and challenge, and Jiao was loving it. The other students around them looked a bit taken aback by the girl's proud gloating. Though most of them also hadn't been at the docks when the Chinese delegation had first arrived months ago.

Even without holding a spear, Jiao's spirit felt the same as when Bu and her had wrestled that morning. this was Jio gladly exuding not only her combat readiness but oddly enough her full sexuality as well. She had no shame. Not only would she beat the strongest fighters in Japan, but she would even make some Japanese fall in love with her as well. It wasn't planned, but she liked the idea. Full domination of another country's best fighters!

--------------------
Azai Nobuyori

Tagami Yumiko

Katayama, Masato
PMEmail
^
Aideen
 Posted: Jul 14 2018, 09:20 PM

Elite Member

As dismissive as this was of the other girls she'd performed with as well as the other gangster girl's she'd had a tumble with, Bu couldn't deny there was something to Jiao's words. She was one of the strongest opponents she'd fought, legitimately strong too, no silly mind tricks like the ninja back in the war. And she was a girl, unlike the wild kid who'd penetrated Bu's defenses in a sparring match. But saying Jiao had a point was not the same as saying Jiao was right.

Bu was not the sort to give up easily, and she didn't like admitting she was wrong without some very good evidence. But for something like this, there couldn't be evidence, she didn't want to accept it at all. "So we agree you're different. We agree that none of that other stuff affected me. So it's definitely something you're doing. You wanna wrap your legs around me, Ah'll take your challenge on."

Obviously not now, now they were all dressed up and trying to be polite with the polite folks. Actually, that gave Bu an idea, they could fight right now, a fight she was pretty confident she could win. It might be difficult, but then again, she was a former leader of the Welsh Rabbits, she could win anything. "You say you're China's best, let's see how good you really are." Bu held out her hand. "Let's dance."

--------------------
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY