Sengoku Horizon

Look towards the Horizon

The Warring States Period: Fierce warlords fought for control of Japan, and many would perish. When a warrior falls, where does the passion they once held go? Possibly into something dear such as a favorite weapon or heirloom. These heirlooms have been labeled as “relics”, and those that carry them are labeled as “Scions." Recently more and more of these special relics have been activating, signaling the start of a great change as ancient power meets the modern world!

Now For The Local News, 06/01/2018 The Chinese delegation have now arrived at the city of Edo. Making friends and learning about Edo Culture is their current aim! In other news it is also time for the school dance event! Please bring your characters along!

Search the Site Announcements Guide Book Rules Quick Start Guide Character Creation Plotting Section Open Threads Missions Shop Chat Area Advertising

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

A knight in Samurai Duds [Open], Open
Snugglyrum
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 11:05 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 182

Awards: None

Yemon wandered out of the dorms after ditching his bag there. As one of what he had heard and read online to be few non-highborn for lack of a better term students at Edo Bugei, he actually was having a decent day. His phone was in his hand, which was covered in a glove. He scrolled the current thread he was reading as he scratched his head and then slowly reached back to slide the phone into his back pocket. Unfortunately, like all male clothing, didn't seem to fit his effeminate frame. Yemon sighed and kept walking as he looked up and realized it was way too dry up here. Not Edo's fault but it was different from home.

Yemon's weapon, unlike most of the other's at school, was in a western-style hard case at his side. He looked around and headed towards the more shady party of the foyee near the main building and let the case rest as he sat down next to it and turned on some music. Yemon relaxed under the shade of the building as he sang in his odd voice. Which, like the rest of him, was somewhere between young boy and deep girl. The problem with being a trap, as some of his old classmates called it. Yemon chuckled at that, after all, they didn't get to Edo Bugei, mainly because they had never seen the kind of fighting that Yemon did. He listened to songs from across the ocean in tongues from other parts of the world. This was more his brand of tea than the stuff he normally heard.

The problem with being a nobody, though. Yemon didn't address anyone that passed by, not the elites, not the other students. Not because he meant to cause harm, but because that wasn't his society. The customs weren't his. He showed respect to captains, fishermen and people who's lively-hood brought prosperity. The young man really didn't fit in, and it seemed like it. Yemon was just, out of place, he looked meek and feminine, used a long blade. On top of it, he didn't understand society. Hell he had gotten in trouble just coming to school. Yemon sighed and leaned back on his hands as he started people watching as he sang softly, a tropical song from far across the water that Johan had taught him years ago called Margaritaville.

--------------------
Akawaga Yemon
That Random Person with the Western Stuff
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Jul 6 2018, 04:28 PM

Platinum Poster

Member No.: 6

Carrying a deep olive green vase in her hands from the club buildings strolled an older looking girl from one building to the main school. The cicada's hummed in the dry heat as she sighed with her elite uniform jacket and blouse unbuttoned due to the heat. Her mind pondered over her next project and needed the vase as a visual aid on where to put it in her work office on the third floor. Along the way in following the thin student traffic to the school did her mind started to get infected by music. The tune was odd, as the words were foreign to her, but very catchy. She found herself humming along to it and nodding her sandal wood head to and fro.

When coming upon the musician that started it all was a person she knew right away to be some new student. The weapon case and choice of style wasn't often seen on campus but also in their general attitude. She observed how they sat relaxed and out of the way of students who came and went with little heed about them. Her eyes shifted to see that a few did stop to look at the oddity before carrying on and if not out right ignoring the oddity as city bystanders do.

Due to her rank now removing her from most standard classes did she stop to take a break in the shade of the building near by. The vase was set down with an empty thunk on the cement steps before taking a seat to also cool off in the shade and airflow coming from the building when the doors opened. Not sure if they were an artist of some kind or not, the senior student shrugged and rested her head in one hand while listening and humming a little of the chorus.

--------------------

Elite year, Yuubae Suishoku__Honda Mikazuki, 2nd year
PM
^
Snugglyrum
 Posted: Jul 7 2018, 08:08 PM

Yemon rolled his eyes in the direction of whoever was humming. That was odd. He figured the high-society kids with their elitist superpowers and superiority complexes wouldn't know music from beyond the ocean. Yemon sat straight up and then planted his hand to look at the green vase she had dropped. He looked at the young woman, who had her shirt unbuttoned and her blouse. Which made Yemon look away rather quickly for fear of getting the wrong idea.

He didn't recognize that she was in the elite outfit. That was to be expected because he only had the basic uniform. Hers was different, but Yemon didn't care enough to bring it up. To Yemon, every one was elite and he was out of place. He shifted and finished the song, slowly. As if the song belonged to something far away that he was more worshiping than simply singing about. He then looked at her and shrugged. "Who're you?" He asked in a slightly impolitely but not condescending tone.

He wasn't trying to be mean, but where he came from most introductions were done with a hearty clap on the shoulders. It was less about the formality and more about the extension of invitation. So, he avoided the formalities entirely. Though, it was obvious that Yemon was so far out of place compared to the students from high clans and high society that he was like a whale in a school of sardines, you would notice.

--------------------
Akawaga Yemon
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 02:26 AM

Platinum Poster

The humming and the song also ended too which was a shame as it helped take her mind of the heat and cicade buzzing. The dead silence was met with the same buzzing sounds and a brisk question. Hardly offended by it given her mildly low position and lack of hot headed pride of being an elite, the medic turned her head to him as lazily as he asked her making some of her tied back hair hang off her shoulder. "Suishoku," she answered then tugged on her shirt a bit when the heat started to get to her again. "Nice song by the way."

The obvious signs that he was new didn't need to be pointed out. She then shifted slightly to face him after checking to ensure her pot didn't have a stray bug crawl inside it. Her attention continued to shift about as if checking her general surrounds before taking up the vase and holding it in her lap for now as the glaze felt cool to the touch. "And you?" Hopefully this encounter doesn't result in another unofficial school tour but at this point she now accepted it as par to the course.

--------------------

PM
^
Snugglyrum
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 09:42 PM

Yemon tilted his head quizzically. That was a relatively long name if he did say so himself. The young man gave her a head nod in acknowledgement of his song. He was happy that someone cared about a skill he had other than using context to get out of a bad situation. He yawned and looked back over the campus slowly. "Yemon, but you probably don't have to remember it. Chances of me not getting kicked out after one semester is pretty unlikely." The young man said to her as he looked at the Vase again.

"Sorry to interrupt your, whatever you're doing. I'd offer to help, but I'm pretty sure I'm weaker." Yemon said politely. He actually had no concept of where anything in school was. However, he could read a map, and even more relevant. Yemon didn't care enough to ask for a tour. He didn't want one. If he thought he had any hope of sticking around it might be different. He fanned himself with his shirt and wondered what kinds of things happened often.

Yemon looked at his case and finally rolled his fingers over the lock to the code for the case. He popped it open and looked at his Zwei, flicking a finger against it to make sure the travel hadn't done anything to it. It hadn't thank whatever god came into Yemon's mind first. He checked the rest of it, not taking it out before closing the case and clipping the locks down again. At least the police hadn't ruined it. Yemon shifted again and wrapped his legs up in his arms and rocked back and forth.

"Hmmm, Jimmy Buffet or the Beach Boys, miss Suishoku?" He asked as he shifted. "I really hope I pronounced that right."

--------------------
Akawaga Yemon
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 11:51 PM

Platinum Poster

Unfortunately with a name like that, it's how different it was that would make it hard to easily forget. Suishoku just smiled with a small chuckle at his idea of getting kicked out of the school. "If being here is an issue then circumstances would make it difficult," she spoke with experience as a Scion in Edo for awhile. Scions, unless willfully taking up their duty, don't make any large life choices down the road when answering to the Shogun's deployment orders. Rumors have been circulating for missions to be opened up among students so that's a surge of problems waiting to happen.

Her hand moved to save off what problem he assumed there was the moment Yemon mentioned it. "It's not much but a hobby," Suishoku explained before motioning toward the unusually large case at his side. Claiming 'weak' wasn't exactly the right word choice. He popped open his weapon case to check whatever was inside it with odd care. Did he need repair work for whatever that was in there? Yemon checking the case also reminded her that she needed to experiment more with the new whip Roshi made for her. The telescoping invention hid under her uniform jacket for the time being now that her hands mostly did paperwork.

She now turned and sat loosely hugging the vase in her lap as Yemon seemed to have made himself comfortable. It was odd but reminiscent of some middle schoolers hanging out as members of the Go Home club; too bad Edo is the new home. "Hmm, I guess whoever did the song you were singing just now," she answered having some idea of the names but not a large song list to accurately know who did what. "If it's any consolation, the names you said didn't come off sounding Dutch."

Having said this about the odd question over two artists, Suishoku mused over an idea of an activity she hadn't done in a long time. "But you did sound pretty good. Would you happen to sing karaoke as well?"

--------------------

PM
^
Snugglyrum
 Posted: Jul 9 2018, 03:12 PM

Yemon thought about the question for a bit before speaking up. He sighed to himself and shrugged. "Karaoke isn't really a big thing where I'm from. More, drinking songs and relaxing beach music. I'd like to, but my parents weren't exactly very interested in my ability to sing. But, both my parents were bench pressing twice my body weight and then some when they got married. So I'm kind of the oddball." Yemon said as he yawned, looking up at some of the other buildings as the young lady hugged the vase.

"Those were american, I am a big fan of Dutch music, same with spanish jazz. I like rock and roll but only songs where the lead singer is like me, they open their mouth and you're not sure if they're a girl in need of a throat lozenge or a guy who never hit puberty." Yemon joked as he shifted.

"Is it true, all the rumors about how strong everyone in the school is? Not really a fan of fighting, but I did slide in here on combat based merits. If it wasn't painfully obvious, I'm kind of a nothing from nowhere from the no clan. I ask because a lot of people I saw look like they could use me for a toothpick. Either that or they belong in a teen idol magazine. What do you do for fun this far from home?" Yemon pointed out as he pushed his hair out of his eyes. He didn't like this heat. Having an earlier day was more his style. Avoid the heat, fish don't bite in the heat.

--------------------
Akawaga Yemon
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 02:33 AM

Platinum Poster

"That's a shame," she sighed along with a shrug of the mild disappointment. The school seemed to have real talented singers if they wanted to but idel dreams are often not meant to be. "Your folks sound pretty larger than life. Can't say you're odd though. This school has its handful of odd ones all over all thanks to how the school takes in students from all over the country." Suishoku answered casually in explanation. Her thoughts of him earlier were odd but more of his appearance being more unfamiliar than just flat out weird. A large difference in that thanks to the Hosowaka's design to have enrollment be larger than just clan lords and ladies.

Mildly she chuckled and nodded with interest. The styles of music he shared was much more worldly than what can only be sampled from visiting the Southern district of Edo. Otherwise was the city mostly full of trending bands from rock, pop, enka, and some Korean groups coming into the mix.

Their music shifted to a topic that made Suishoku look confused by what Yemon meant that she needed a bit more time to process the question. He also came out to say that he's from pretty far out in terms of a civilian. No clan lord to speak of and it made it sound like he hailed from some far off village in the boonies. She took all this into consideration before taking on her views of an answer. "Well, if you're expecting everyone to bench press 200 pounds here then that's pretty a pretty tall order. Not everyone here is from formal family lines. You'd be surprised on how many here are actually just here based on talents and such with affiliation to a lord based on them simply ruling the home province." She shoulders shrugged to make light of the matter. Yemon seemed like the self conscious type that didn't need more pressure of always presenting a militant solider or lacking one.

"The training we get here for even the most non-combatant is self defense while more combative types go further in their art. I kinda see you're not interested to but no need to jump to every fight." Having said this did Suishoku got up with her vase in tow to step over to Yemon with an idea. "How about we move inside and get something to drink? This afternoon heat is feeling brutal. You can bring that heavy looking case of yours too." The case with him did look hefty for this 'toothpick' to be holding around. Just beyond the doors of the main school would they be able to see armors in display cases and hallways leading to the branching areas of the school.

--------------------

PM
^
Snugglyrum
 Posted: Jul 11 2018, 02:50 PM

Yemon looked at her and shrugged. The comment was warranted, it was hot. Though working in heat and cold on a boat with water damaging his hair was kind of a normal thing for the young man. Yemon shifted and stood upright, grabbing the large case that was almost as tall as he was. There was some kind of misconception, Yemon used a Zwei, but it was light. If it was heavy, there would be no real reason to bring it to a fight in the first place. The weapon weighed only slightly above two kilograms. Two point one to be exact. He shifted. "Well, thanks for the info at least. Appreciate it. Lead on Miss Suishoku."

Yemon said politely as he moved what strands of hair had fallen in front of his eyes back to behind his ears. He wriggled his nose as he moved forward to hold the door open for the young woman. Not out of politeness, but more out of hideously contrived version of chivalry. Instead of protect and treating people right, to Yemon the concept was more. If someone is going to be nice enough to help you, you should probably help them back.

He was like the philosophical worst version of the golden rule. The sarcasm and perpetual boredom was the biggest reason for all that if you asked him. There was something that did catch his attention, however. That was the idea that a lot of the students in this place used super powerful weird magical stuff. Yemon had never seen a relic, he thought about that as he ran through a list of questions in his head. He was really unsure of how much he could ask before he either got sick of hearing himself speak. Which, sadly happened pretty quickly if he wasn't singing. Either that or she would find his incessant remarks annoying.

Yemon didn't really like imposing. He felt it wasn't a nice thing to do to people willing to help you in one way or another. After he followed her in, he let the door close behind them and blinked as his eyes adjusted to the lower light spectrum. "Well, it definitely is cooler in here. Is there an easy place to grab a drink or some vending machines or something nearby?"

--------------------
Akawaga Yemon
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 07:53 PM

Platinum Poster

"Sure. If you got questions then I'll have some kinda answer for it. Although," she paused with a small laugh to be called miss. It was kinda odd to be called it and made her a bit self conscious of her age. "Just 'Suishoku' would be fine. I'm not an official teacher or anything, not yet anyway. Won't it be odd if I started saying Mr. Yemon?" She hoped to have that point but it's hard winning a matter of being overly polite.

They headed down toward the cafeteria area where there was a bit more AC and sitting areas. Windows even had the curtain drawn from the heat so the effects of the shade made it more noticeable. Not much was running though in terms of meal hours. The lines were barren with only a handful of people using the area as a break away from the student dorms. What meals that were provided were cold soba noodles or fruit. A few machines like the sort serve and soda fountains were turned off minus the vending machine near the entrance.

"There's pretty much a machine on each floor but since we're about here at the cafeteria, you can go ahead and pick up whatever you feel like. I'll watch your stuff." Suishoku offered before finding an empty table closest to one of the AC vents. The vase was set down on the table as she took a seat to examine its depth and motioning her hands around it as if molding invisible clay. "Should it be a bush or something a bit taller..."

--------------------

PM
^
Snugglyrum
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 10:06 AM

Yemon shrugged, and that was probably the last time he would use an honorific. He had done it out of his odd sense that everyone had to be better than him. The young man shifted and wondered around as he looked at the cafeteria that they had found themselves in. The place was much cooler, not like home, but still pretty cool.

The place was relatively empty. The light that poured in from the outside was warm and radiant. The dim features of the tables and chairs nearest windows seem to cast shadows towards the inside at acute angles that could easily draw Yemon's attention. He left the young lady with his extremely large case and the backpack he had carried by dragging it. He seemed to have issues leaving the case though, that thing had gotten him into this proverbial mess and losing it was pretty much unfathomable to him.

Yemon found himself near the vending machine and realized he didn't have that much money to work with. Instead, he followed the signs towards the bathroom and found a fountain. Yemon was practical, he was from a fishing family. Hell if he had to pay for his sword then his family would probably be broke three times over or have to sell his dad's boat. The small extra cash they had at times was always from doing something bad or illegal. He sucked down a few cups of water via the fountain and headed back to the cafeteria.

He made his way back to his stuff slowly, looking around at anyone else inside to wonder what kind of place this was. Eventually, though, he gave up and sat down as he wondered why Suishoku was staring intentionally at her vase. Yemon went out on a limb and tilted his head at the vase. He was pretty sure that talking might ruin her concentration. So he waited until she had made her decision, or something else before asking. "So you are, will be a teacher then?"

--------------------
Akawaga Yemon
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Jul 13 2018, 07:18 PM

Platinum Poster

Her attention on her vase and the imagery cut briefly as the heavy case was placed on the table with her. Yemon left to get his drink leaving her, the vase, and the case. Whle he was away, Suishoku moved her attention to the large case. It wasn't like any sort that would have an odachi in there or something like an oni mace. Long and thick looking did it give the impression that something hefty was inside. If not something heavy then maybe something very fragile? Her mind pictured one of the guns at the artillery club or something like a cannon Roshi had. Making sure Yemon was still away, the senior got up and looked at the case more till her curiosity halted at the sight of a lock. Obviously she shouldn't open other people's personal effects but neither was she daring enough to just open it up while its owner away. Instead, she opted to try picking up the case for a brief moment.

"Aaand a one," Suishoku heaved, bending her knees a bit and licked upwards to gauge its weight. The overall weight surprising her as she lifted it off a few inches then to put it down with care. "Hmm.... two." She rubbed her fingers in amaze that the case was surprisingly not as heavy as she thought it was. Not too heavy to be impossible but neither was anything remotely like her medical field pack either. "Light. Is the case empty?" Suishoku raised a brow and lifted it again with both hands and set it down. Yup, if the case wasn't so large and long, whatever's inside could easily be lifted with a single hand. Having filled a level of her curiosity of Yemon's mystery case did she sit back down and went back to studying her vase.

Her mind started to sort of colors and shapes of her arrangement to compliment the clay and coloring by the time Yemon returned. He didn't have a bottle with him so he must have found a fountain near by. "Welcome back, Yemon," she greeted with a grin and finally set her hands down on the table surface to no longer look like she was performing divination her vase. "That's right. A student teacher really. Actually, I've yet to come up with a real lesson plan but I've narrowed down a few options. But these are my own problems to sort in time. So where are you from, Yemon? I'm originally from Kaga before coming here.

--------------------

PM
^
Snugglyrum
 Posted: Jul 14 2018, 12:14 AM

Yemon yawned as he sat back down at the table and planted his cheek against the cool desk. He stared at Suishoku as she welcomed him back waving to her somewhere between hello again and I get it. He thought about the question and sighed heavily, the trip to the water fountain had managed to make his throat hurt less. He blinked at the question one last time before shifting in his chair to sit back up. "Satsumasendai, well a fishing village about two kilometers down the eastern coast at the Satsuma natural salt harbor. I've been told I was one of the only students from Satsuma, then again we're smugglers, fishers, brawlers and thieves. Not so much nobility."

He said before looking at his stuff to grab his phone. He looked at it before looking back at Suishoku. "My dad is a fisherman, and my mom is a dock foreman." He said pulling up a picture of his father and mother. He sighed and rolled his shoulders as he yawned. His fingers went back to the case and played with the lock combination for fun as he yawned. "And you don't have to tell me, I don't look anything like my parents." Yemon said with a wave as if he already knew it.

"Teaching lessons sounds difficult. So is going to lessons. I like to avoid them. Good luck sorting all your problems. Sounds way too difficult to be honest. How did you get into school, back before you were an awesome student teacher."

--------------------
Akawaga Yemon
PM
^
Alida
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 08:59 AM

Platinum Poster

"Nobility isn't the main defining factor," she gently chided him but Yemon must have already known this or how else would he not have come to Bugei. His fishing village sounded interesting that it sounded like a pleasant get away if there was peace and company about it. She's already had a run in with a fish mafia once and that was plenty for her to go off finding trouble during a dinner run. "That is true. Not many come to represent from smaller villages. Does coming to Edo bother you?" She asked this sincerely as transitioning to a city life was never that smooth. The question itself leaned to clear intents of wanting to help him which she would be glad to once given some direction on how to.

Yemon went to even take his phone and show a picture of what his parents looked like. Suishoku moved the vase aside and climbed in her seat to take a look. The instant she saw the two adults did she laugh in amazement of those pecks and biceps. "Woah! They really are!" She laughed while sitting back in her chair. "I've got a friend who says almost like that. Here's my folks." She fished around a moment for her phone and brought up a picture. The framing was a bit slanted but it was taken in a ryokan inn. A kimono clad woman with tied back hair sat next to a red faced man who looked rather jolly after a few drinks. Both roughly in their late 40s or so. An older gentleman with graying salt and pepper hair and a pointed beard on his right was pouring more sake as they toasted. To the gentleman's right was a more mellow looking male who minded his cup but looked to the camera politely when prompted. "The younger couple here are my parents on a business trip. The older guy is my grandfather and the shy guy in the back is my cousin. Mom works the gift shop and local textiles while Dad runs the family brewery. It's only about 4 or 5 generations old."

The phone was left sitting on the table till the screen turned blank before retrieving it. "I guess I should keep a better picture one of these days." The picture was rather old at this point. The happy nature and chuckled mellowed down as she leaned on the table. Today didn't feel like one of those guessing games to play on Yemon but Suishoku did wonder just how knowledgeable he was of the new situation he's in. "I took the offer when told being a student would help my parents down the road. The Maeda's even sponsored me so long as I showed some good results. You wouldn't believe how much catch up there was to get past civilian with the other field students."

Was he mocking her though? Suishoku wasn't sure when being described as amazing or awesome in the paperwork she does in Izuki-senpai's absence. After joking about the rough training it took for a normal civilian to even get to foot solider quality, the girl laced her fingers together and rested her chin in them. "Some lessons can be boring but at least try to participate in them. Yagyu-sensei is pretty dead serious on his lessons. What did you want to become in and after this school? If you got an plans, I mean."

--------------------

PM
^
Snugglyrum
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 11:33 PM

Yemon wasn't being mocking. More, that he figured she was better than him and had no form of self-confidence. Which was actually why he tried so hard in things like duels. If he could win, then they weren't trying, right? That always had been the difference to him. "Edo doesn't bother me, but I haven't been many places yet. I think it's more I don't think I'm qualified for anything." He said with a sigh.

He looked at the picture of her parents. They were a bit more attractive by Yemon's standards than his parents. Though if you liked people who were muscle-bound idiots, Yemon could see how you could like his parents. The odd part to him about them was always that his mother and father were like teenagers in love, and very annoyingly open about it. He looked at all the different pictures of Suishoku's family. They looked pretty cool. Her cousin kind of reminded him of himself when he was a bit younger. Though he wasn't exactly shy, he just didn't like being around people.

He blinked at the four generations of brewers. That was actually really cool. Yemon didn't drink and probably never would as the people around him drank enough for about ten different hims. He chuckled at that, drinking was a skill that Yemon didn't need or want, but he understood the appeal. From there he looked back at his case and fiddled with it. While at home, the weapon was pretty unique, would be here too. The issue was that Yemon was scared that he didn't deserve it or something.

"I believe there is an infinite number of things I'll need to learn here. Which is why I hold myself in completely pathetic regards. There's always something to learn, and I tend to take it badly when the rules are different and I wasn't told. I like being fair, not how the world works though" Yemon said as he mulled over her questions a bit more. What did he want to be? He had no idea.

"Not like it will ever happen, I'd make a pretty good singer if I could travel around and do that. I'd like to see more than just Japan. Some kind of diplomat or spy would suit me as well. I came here because apparently it was a great honor to be let in on combat merits. So it sounded interesting. That and Satsuma usually doesn't send many students because of how high-and-mighty they consider Edo. Most of us aren't following all the rules anyway, so there's that. If I somehow make it more than I think I will, yea I'd like a way to travel more. There's a lot of world I'd like to see. Good for you for showing results to the people sponsoring you. Any other teachers I should watch out for? What are you going to teach?" He asked politely.

Then he undid the clips on the case and opened it up again. He had been doing it regularly since he had gotten there because the authorities had considered it contraband. Inside was a jet black Zweihander. He looked at it, and poked the hilt, as if he thought it was going to vanish from him and then sighed. Yemon hadn't realized how far down the rabbit hole he had gone. The worst part was, he had no idea how to act like a rabbit.

--------------------
Akawaga Yemon
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.
Affiliates [ View All | Link-us ]
Summers Past Wicked Wonderland Rpg-Directory Panda Directory Below The Sun Distant Fantasies Seicho No Hana World of Remnant Fairy Tail Guild FORCED HEROES UNBOUND HEART SIGH Pandora Those Among Us Together We Fall fate/breaking chains Chaos Theory Rise of the Believers Valar Dohaeris Love Hina Generation This Too Shall Pass Terrasphere CONFESSIONS Chroniques de la Dynastie le Roi Soleil Piori Incantatem Renascence ALOHOMORA | A NON-CANON HARRY POTTER RP Prismatic Megalomania Catch-22 Break The Wheel BROKEN BONES & DIAL TONES! To Be Unmade: A marvel infinity war rp Celestial Gateway Academy Seito Institute AGE OF KINGS LOREM IPSUM SAVE ME Pokemon Horizons Imagine Fairy Tail Our Heroes and Villains EVENT HORIZON The Duality of Man LOVE TALK AEIPATHY